"One month" Either ATEN join or XIG quit

DeletedUser4284

You toe the Tribal (party) line so well.

You must get annoyed sometimes, when you want to say what you really think. Instead though, you type what you have been told to type.

Can someone care to explain what this phenomena is trying to say?

Or is it the usual mail function of thinking when he gets proven wrong?

I'm very familiar with this type of discussion. When proven wrong the person just jumps to another random subject, again proven wrong jumps t the next and so on. Finally the first statement (proven wrong) is brought up again in a flingering hope that no one recall it!

This kind of dicussion you encounter when debating with a young person that has not fully matured yet. By that I'm no saying that this phenomena OMG...) is a child but merely that his posts reminds of that.

omgwtf111

Can someone care to explain what this phenomena is trying to say?

Or is it the usual mail function of thinking when he gets proven wrong?

I'm very familiar with this type of discussion. When proven wrong the person just jumps to another random subject, again proven wrong jumps t the next and so on. Finally the first statement (proven wrong) is brought up again in a flingering hope that no one recall it!

This kind of dicussion you encounter when debating with a young person that has not fully matured yet. By that I'm no saying that this phenomena OMG...) is a child but merely that his posts reminds of that.

What I am saying is very clear to understand.

Although not surprised you are havng difficulty understanding it.

What you have just said, is what I am sure people have noticed about your posting style.

Back on topic.

XIG will make their decision on ATEN in the next few days.

I think they will carry on with the "alliance" though. As many have said it really wouldn't be a smart thing to do. Saying that, this is XIG we are talking about.

I imagine there is more than a few ATEN members hoping that XIG drop the "alliance". So they can join in on the village grab, I mean war.

edit: Malte is taking this to a personal level and as such I will refrain from replying to anymore of his posts.

It is sad that when XIG lose the argument, they resort to personal attacks.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What I am saying is very clear to understand.

Although not surprised you are havng difficulty understanding it.

What you have just said, is what I am sure people have noticed about your posting style.

Back on topic.

XIG will make their decision on ATEN in the next few days.

I think they will carry on with the "alliance" though. As many have said it really wouldn't be a smart thing to do. Saying that, this is XIG we are talking about.

I imagine there is more than a few ATEN members hoping that XIG drop the "alliance". So they can join in on the village grab, I mean war.

By equating Aten players to vultures you demonstrate that you don't understand us very well.

DeletedUser

this entire thread is bull, aten wont join because they are neutral and xig wont quit just because aten wont join in

DeletedUser

Sorry but I have to agree, Aten will not join in just to gain vills. I think it would be more likely for them to take in a few more friends if Xig is to falter. But join in? No, Aten has made it implicitly clear that they wont be joining in.

DeletedUser4284

edit: Malte is taking this to a personal level and as such I will refrain from replying to anymore of his posts.

It is sad that when XIG lose the argument, they resort to personal attacks.

Now you are wrong again.

How can I take it to a personal level when you are just but a shallow name that have no existance in the W2 world despite the forum?

How can it be personal when I point out that you are merely but a phenomenon, that by playing with one fiktive name in W2 have created yet another fiktive name?

Would it be personal if I called a bot for a phenomena? No, of course not.
And that is what you are since you carry no weight whatsoever.

DeletedUser4495

Aten should join in the war, either side, because once this war is over tribes like RB, Aten and others will be targeted by the alliance. :icon_sad:

But hopefully we will win and it won't come to that. Xig is the rightious tribe of World 2, and its domination should be endorsed, not resisted :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

aten will never join the war, right now they have no competion. While the big tribes fight each other Aten picks off the little ones,abonden villages and it's own members. :icon_neutral:
I believe Aten are being cowards, Aten should pick a side of the war and fight.

proove my point.
http://w2.twplus.org/index.php?tool=file&aid=7725&mode=conquer&page=1&col=all&ally=all&min=&max=

i respect what Aten has done, they dont want to back stab their ally's i say well done aten!!

p.s: im not in the alliance or XiG/ESL

DeletedUser

Thats funny, do you have a written statement in front of you everytime you hear cemedia and kurai in same sentence you copy it down. You are starting to sound like George W Bush. If you read it I was not asking you to refute these claims I was told by Cemedia. I dont care. Just exploiting the fact FTR dropped their standards to stay afloat and it will hurt them. You guys are just an ordinary tribe now. Recruit players to stay alive its the only way you grow and keep from being overrun. I cannot believe players still want to join a tribe falling from its graces............

We didn't drop our standards to stay afloat. FTR3 predates the war. Do you actually read any of the responses to your little digs at ftr? Our standards for individual applicants are as high as ever and under my leadership no whole tribes will be taken in. If FTR actually had lowered our standards than more of the many Xig and ESL who apply each day for entrance would be FTR right now.

DeletedUser

Wow, you guy are pathetic.

I was here about 2 months ago and you were complaining about the FTR gods...

Now, 2 months later, I'm back and you're still complaining....

Wow.....

DeletedUser4495

We didn't drop our standards to stay afloat. FTR3 predates the war. Do you actually read any of the responses to your little digs at ftr? Our standards for individual applicants are as high as ever and under my leadership no whole tribes will be taken in. If FTR actually had lowered our standards than more of the many Xig and ESL who apply each day for entrance would be FTR right now.

Sooo apophis 1? Awaiting your response

Solid_Air

Aten should join in the war, either side, because once this war is over tribes like RB, Aten and others will be targeted by the alliance. :icon_sad:

But hopefully we will win and it won't come to that. Xig is the rightious tribe of World 2, and its domination should be endorsed, not resisted :icon_razz:

You're lumping Aten in with the likes of RB? Might aswell compare TW to Dwarfs, while you're at it:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

the village idiot said:
I think they will carry on with the "alliance" though.

ever heard of cold reading? it's a technique used by fortune tellers and the like to make thier prophesys seem 'true'

it involves making people think something without any proof whatsoever.

by using this one phrase, we see that OMG has made people think this might happen, but now will not have any proof, ever. we all know it isn't actually gonna happen, and no talks about XiG breaking ties ever took place, and now thanks to this 'helpful' insider information, we still think the same thing.

i just feel for the idiots that got thier hope up about this.
________
CREAMPIE TEEN

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He met our standards for recruiting and my somewhat stricter than our allies about where we will take in enemies from.

Well you can call it "standards for recruiting", though you should have called it...

Suicidal lamb led to the slaughter.

I mean...I give you kudoes where they are due. Get a large player from the enemy tribe to join and have the enemy waste their armies taking him out. Well done....

I just need to work on Tzii to join Xig. :icon_razz: