WEST/NORTH Family

DeletedUser

Well, you need to learn one thing. Having 2006 on your joining date doesn't make you any better than me and you can never threaten someone when you have nothing to back it up. Are you so sure that I only speculate or you're worried after reading all the insults in your tribal Skype chat? I didn't want to bring it up, but seems like I'm just a noob who has no affect in-game after all :icon_wink:

When I have nothing to back it up? :icon_neutral: I can threaten whoever I please, especially when they don't have the bollocks to step up and do their business in plain sight.

Sorry, mate, but I don't want to keep argueing as I automatically suck at this game because the 'bigJuli' name isn't anymore in-game in W14 :icon_surprised:

I didn't say you suck. I just want you to come out to play.

You can't tell me to shut my mouth when you're the one posting useless posts that only affect the thread's post-count (aka spamming) in this thread. So will you answer my question or keep up with the threats? You'll send your W3 troops to my location IRL?

I can and I will post whatever I please to somebody who's initial post in here was to ask a question that I had already answered in the same post earlier, repeatedly.

Shall I repeat myself again? West and North are allied, not a family tribe. Will that suffice, or shall I repeat myself using analogies?

DeletedUser51602

i don't know why some say that we're a fmaily. maybe they want you to think we're big and strong and make you fear us. but personally i haven't seen us telling that we're a family. just some non-related people.

bigJuLi

Shall I repeat myself again? West and North are allied, not a family tribe. Will that suffice, or shall I repeat myself using analogies?

The question was...

"Well... Then, why some of the WEST-NORTH leaders are denying the family thing and some others are confirming it?"

Till today everyone confirmed the family thing, some times icechiller said that they're just trying to confuse us, which I really don't see why it should.... and now you are denying your 8 new sisters :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

The question was...

"Well... Then, why some of the WEST-NORTH leaders are denying the family thing and some others are confirming it?"

Till today everyone confirmed the family thing, some times icechiller said that they're just trying to confuse us, which I really don't see why it should.... and now you are denying your 8 new sisters :icon_neutral:

Not going to let this drop are you sweetypie? :icon_rolleyes:

Why anybody should say such a thing is beyond me and quite obviously they are either unable to comprehend the meaning of the word "alliance" or are out of the inner loop. Either way, it doesn't matter because the fact that we are not a family and just allied makes heresay and your delusion just that.

DeletedUser

Why anybody should say such a thing is beyond me and quite obviously they are either unable to comprehend the meaning of the word "alliance" or are out of the inner loop. Either way, it doesn't matter because the fact that we are not a family and just allied makes heresay and your delusion just that.

I guess I would not be out of the loop.. IF someone would trust me more. hmmm I just wonder who that could be.. would you know whom it is Sumner?

I am a mere woman.. or what I have been told by you. Remember tho.. the wrath of a woman's scorn!

DeletedUser

I guess I would not be out of the loop.. IF someone would trust me more. hmmm I just wonder who that could be.. would you know whom it is Sumner?

I am a mere woman.. or what I have been told by you. Remember tho.. the wrath of a woman's scorn!

Heh, you would be back in the loop if you weren't prone to emotional outbursts and flights of fancy. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Heh, you would be back in the loop if you weren't prone to emotional outbursts and flights of fancy. :icon_neutral:

What? Whats wrong lovey? Am I too much of a woman for you.. you cant deal with a strong woman that does not just cower in a corner and ask you to please throw me scraps?

Pa-lease, we all know I have more b*lls than most.. why I have to stand up to goto the loo.. the water is cold on them.

DeletedUser33250

ah my mother, taking care of herself i see ;)

more of a man then most males in the world :p

DeletedUser

OK, maybe you're not a family, maybe NORTH has just adopted WESTs merging policy, maybe NORTH would rather horde all the points the easy way, bringing them all under one banner, NORTH, instead of fighting as STFU.

My point, STFU merged with surrounding tribes to establish NORTH. They have become near identical to WEST, just look at both profiles, and claim to be seperate but close allies. You've adopted the same tribe model, very similar coat of arms, similar name... Call it what you want, strong alliance, family, or whatever, it's all the same in the end.

DeletedUser

What? Whats wrong lovey? Am I too much of a woman for you.. you cant deal with a strong woman that does not just cower in a corner and ask you to please throw me scraps?

Pa-lease, we all know I have more b*lls than most.. why I have to stand up to goto the loo.. the water is cold on them.

I never said you don't have balls. I said you have too much balls. You lead with emotion rather than with your head. Pfft, is this really something for the publics eyes? This episode is proving me right, obviously.

OK, maybe you're not a family, maybe NORTH has just adopted WESTs merging policy, maybe NORTH would rather horde all the points the easy way, bringing them all under one banner, NORTH, instead of fighting as STFU.

My point, STFU merged with surrounding tribes to establish NORTH. They have become near identical to WEST, just look at both profiles, and claim to be seperate but close allies. You've adopted the same tribe model, very similar coat of arms, similar name... Call it what you want, strong alliance, family, or whatever, it's all the same in the end.

I suggest you look up the term "coalition" and then come back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never said you don't have balls. I said you have too much balls. You lead with emotion rather than with your head. Pfft, is this really something for the publics eyes? This episode is proving me right, obviously.

I might run things with emotions like you say Sumner, but lets just take a hard look at all this. Who do you think they will follow more so? Surely not you, I think I have more of a following than you think. And maybe I am not happy with things how they are going.

DeletedUser33250

My point, STFU merged with surrounding tribes to establish NORTH.

yes, we ''merged'' didnt we, surely a merge would mean people moved around :icon_rolleyes:

not one person left NORTH to join the other tribes, not one, so much for this ''merge''

DeletedUser

I like CAKE!!! i cant belive that the mods have not closed this thread every post has about 10 sentences and then only 1 referance to the origanal post,

come on guys keep to the script
Flanders536

DeletedUser

I might run things with emotions like you say Sumner, but lets just take a hard look at all this. Who do you think they will follow more so? Surely not you, I think I have more of a following than you think. And maybe I am not happy with things how they are going.

And where will that leave them? In Eagles? Pfft, I'm pretty sure most people would see that I lead with sense rather than your hot headed leadership.

DeletedUser

heh, Sumner, I guess you are right.. this should be taken off this forum. Should not be airing our dirty laundry here. But you talk about hot heads. heh I will tell you one thing, I have more control than you do. Enough said.

And yes back to the post at hand. I will deal with you later Sumner.

DeletedUser

Dictionary said:
Coalition
–noun
1. a combination or alliance, esp. a temporary one between persons, factions, states, etc.

2. a union into one body or mass; fusion.

Is your "coalition" temporary or permanent? The first definition would suggest "alliance" while the latter would be considered a "family" so I'm still confused.

Second, does your "coalition" have a goal? Besides boring active players and merging to #1? :lol:

DeletedUser

yes, we ''merged'' didnt we, surely a merge would mean people moved around :icon_rolleyes:

not one person left NORTH to join the other tribes, not one, so much for this ''merge''

STFU and there academies merged with surrounding tribes, like PURIFY, to form NORTH and all it's branches, I'm suprised you didn't know that :lol:

DeletedUser

STFU and there academies merged with surrounding tribes, like PURIFY, to form NORTH and all it's branches, I'm suprised you didn't know that :lol:

At least we do our laundry in public. Sometimes I like to have a little giggle about those who think they are playing cloak and dagger when they're really being observed plotting and planning.