WEST/NORTH Family

DeletedUser33250

STFU and there academies merged with surrounding tribes, like PURIFY, to form NORTH and all it's branches, I'm suprised you didn't know that :lol:

get your facts straight, only the most worthwhile Purify players merged into GTFO and that was well over a month ago, so please stop talking about things you clearly dont know anything about

DeletedUser

get your facts straight, only the most worthwhile Purify players merged into GTFO and that was well over a month ago, so please stop talking about things you clearly dont know anything about

Don't worry. It's what people do when they want to feel involved in something they are not a part of.

DeletedUser51602

i thought north was formed from STFU, GTFO, FU'2, FEAR (none of them ex-changed members. only changed names)

DeletedUser33250

Don't worry. It's what people do when they want to feel involved in something they are not a part of.

agreed, it happens all the time, and has been happening during your absense Tim, funnily enough it's mainly the world 14 forums as well, people posting in topics that just doesn't concern them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Err... You took over an account in W14 and start talking shit on the forums? First of all, 99% of W14 forum users had no idea you were playing this world, and your first post in this world was you stating that you're a duke of NORTH (Without counting your discussions with Hastyr and Sutton in this forums). So some respect towards another forum user won't make your online personna look less cooler.

You didn't answer my question but came up with an "I'll rim you" post. Think before talking shit... and about your tribal choices too :icon_wink:

At BBB, Well, let's just pretend that I'm curious...

Having convo's with those 2 would (Hastyr and Sutton) would solidify the fact that your word is worth something apperently. Not many know of me.. I must not excist.. I have no convos with said mention players above.. I MUST be a nobody.

Fact is your just looking for attention as always big. You get the answers you dont want and look for a reason others dont want them too and try to play devils advocate. I knew this a long time ago but the shear fact is... We care very little for your thoughts.

How this for an answer BiG.. we are going to merger EVERYONE!! (cept WEST of course.. they get whats left..) then we be B1G Happy Fawmwe

Or maybe anyone who counts actually know whats going on. If you dont know all the answers then there is a reason for it. Ok ill break the secret.. YOU DON'T COUNT!

WEST and The Original NORTH were allies. Figure it out from there

DeletedUser

yes, we ''merged'' didnt we, surely a merge would mean people moved around :icon_rolleyes:

Thanks for proving my point, let's merge, not war :lol:

At least we do our laundry in public. Sometimes I like to have a little giggle about those who think they are playing cloak and dagger when they're really being observed plotting and planning.

Really? When was the last announcement, decleration from STFU?

DeletedUser

Really? When was the last announcement, decleration from STFU?

Until my return none of the leadership of STFU were forum active. Which is why there haven't been many on here. I see you also chose to forget about the actual meaning of my comment and go off on a tangent.

Are you in North? Are you in West? Is what North and West doing any of your business? No.

DeletedUser

so how many PXTG players did you take in?
None! :lol: PXTG had already disbanded before we gave a few stranded players a chance. I took in a bunch of PXTG villages though :lol:

who says we have to speak out on the forums, hmmmm?

It would probably be best if you did not, leave the battle of wits to those of us who are armed :lol:

Until my return none of the leadership of STFU were forum active. Which is why there haven't been many on here. I see you also chose to forget about the actual meaning of my comment and go off on a tangent.

Ok, that makes sense, I'm glad NORTH has a decent forum poster now, I can finally add Sir Warper to my ignore list :icon_twisted:

Just kidding Sir Warper, I'm not like that :lol:

Are you in North? Are you in West? Is what North and West doing any of your business? No.

First, never. Second, Are only WEST and NORTH allowed to comment on this public thread? I didn't think so, you dismissed b1gs comments because he's not playing W14, mine because I'm not in either tribe... what's next? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

First, never. Second, Are only WEST and NORTH allowed to comment on this public thread? I didn't think so, you dismissed b1gs comments because he's not playing W14, mine because I'm not in either tribe... what's next? :icon_confused:

I said it was none of your business not that you couldn't post. You can gibber on as much as you please about North and West being a family tribe. That's fine, just know that I've got nothing better to do this evening than continually refute your claims.

maldevised

I said it was none of your business not that you couldn't post. You can gibber on as much as you please about North and West being a family tribe. That's fine, just know that I've got nothing better to do this evening than continually refute your claims.

Sumner, I think people are confusing WEST/NORTH for a family due to the highly blurred line they like to walk on. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sumner, I think people are confusing WEST/NORTH for a family due to the highly blurred line they like to walk on. :icon_wink:

Either that or they're just generally confused by super long words such as "alliance".

DeletedUser

OK, I understand that WEST and NORTH are not part of the same family, they are both family tribes and they are both allied to one another but they are not the same family, I get it. The fact remains, both tribes are lazy, both tribes would rather secure there respected areas by merging and diplomacy rather than war. A "coalition" of players who would rather lose there individuality then risk losing a war, you're tribe, STFU, has forfieted it's personality to become just another family tribe... same as WEST.

DeletedUser

OK, I understand that WEST and NORTH are not part of the same family, they are both family tribes and they are both allied to one another but they are not the same family, I get it. The fact remains, both tribes are lazy, both tribes would rather secure there respected areas by merging and diplomacy rather than war. A "coalition" of players who would rather lose there individuality then risk losing a war, you're tribe, STFU, has forfieted it's personality to become just another family tribe... same as WEST.

Good lawd. Both West and all of the tribes that have become North have all had numerous wars and have been victors every time. You need to do some history, sonny Jim.

DeletedUser

West Only has 2 tribes.

WEST and FART ( Our Academy)

Elite is a Alliance Not a Member of the Family more like a step brother it's there but not a real member.

elite is made up of FF ( Formerly WEST 2) until we realized they were not helping us so we cut them loose and they branched off and become their own tribe lead by Pirate sutton so thier actions our theirs and their alone.

Hope that help clear Up west "family" cause we have 2 tribes so really that mean ~GOH~ must be a family too eh ;)

DeletedUser

Having an alliance, a family, a step brother, a close relative is fine and acceptable by all means... But next time, please be careful of the words you guys are using (and this is a general comment) when making a thread. Cause we are all reading posts claiming that WEST/NORTH are not within a family at a thread titled "WEST/NORTH Family" :lol:

PS. It's just a coincidence that another GOH member (me) replied to this.

DeletedUser

PS. It's just a coincidence that another GOH member (me) replied to this.

ROTFOMGWTFBBQLOL!!

sorry just thought it was funny.

also the theard was from a ~PG~ member so he can call it what he want's it's just his opinion.

DeletedUser

Good lawd. Both West and all of the tribes that have become North have all had numerous wars and have been victors every time. You need to do some history, sonny Jim.

I'm not questioning your track record. I just don't understand the decision to call yourselves NORTH and have your allies and academy call themselves NORTH2, NORTH3, and so on... why don't you just list your diplomacy on your tribe profile? Same concept isn't it...

BTW, plz dunt attek mi! :lol: Your members didn't even match the amount of attacks you personally sent, am I getting under your skin?

DeletedUser

I'm not questioning your track record. I just don't understand the decision to call yourselves NORTH and have your allies and academy call themselves NORTH2, NORTH3, and so on... why don't you just list your diplomacy on your tribe profile? Same concept isn't it...

Now you've lost me.... What? I don't remember calling into question that North is a family. The leaders of all tribes in question agreed to this merger.

The fact remains, both tribes are lazy, both tribes would rather secure there respected areas by merging and diplomacy rather than war.

Wait, you didn't just say we're lazy and don't war, did you?

BTW, plz dunt attek mi! :lol: Your members didn't even match the amount of attacks you personally sent, am I getting under your skin?

My skin? No. I enjoy arguing and I find it amusing how you keep coming after getting shot down. 3/4 of the reason I play this game is the public forum.

You must be getting under somebody else's skin.

maldevised

But next time, please be careful of the words you guys are using (and this is a general comment) when making a thread. Cause we are all reading posts claiming that WEST/NORTH are not within a family at a thread titled "WEST/NORTH Family" :lol:

At the time this thread was made, it seemed to the world that they had become part of the same family. Threads are for clarifying things and we're doing just that, aren't we? :icon_surprised:

icechiller said:
West Only has 2 tribes.

WEST and FART ( Our Academy)

WEST 3 is still in existence, having 8.2 million points. Though this could be a tribe for inactives.