MCD – War Machine !!??? !

DeletedUser

The only tribe that can remotely touch us are n00bs,this is not biased.I could have applied for either If I thought they were the better tribe,especially since I got buddies in both.

While I like your style, I doubt that you would have been accepted to n00bs. Thargoran considers attitude as well as skill, and while your attitude is interesting in its own way, I doubt it would mesh with many in n00bs.

Galum said:
Get your facts straight mate. Jamm played accounts bigger than Koss and survived worldwars, he is one of those who taught Thar; he didn't “follow Thar's perfect guide" as you say it. I won't start the debate of “is Jamm good zomgs?!21” because I know he is good, probably the best, so the argument is moot.

Thargoran was not taught by jamm, nor did he learn much from anyone on the English server. Although jamm is a very good player, at a certain level, basic strategies are known, and advanced strategies are formulated by individual players; and teaching your own style to someone else is pointless. Thargoran started playing a long time back on the German servers. It is doing him a disservice to say he learned everything from another.

AWKD

04:05:57 - Noble time from go.d.evil's village

04:40:26 - Noble time from .Shoot's village

one can safely assume that the other attackers were of a similar distance.

Now note that the time between the first and last noble is 13 seconds

so, were Koss to get support from his tribe, he had about 4 and a half hours in which to organise it and get it there.

Now, looking at my own tribe, there are 4 people within range to support me in that time (and 3 of them only just) given that one can't be online all the time, that means only 1 person is really in range, and were I under attack in the kind of situation Koss was, that person would probably be under fire as well. so, no support.

Even if Koss was online 24/7 like he stated, he was doing so by cycling sitting through close PA's and tribemates, which eliminated all close support, a foolish decision in hindsight, but it amounts to no support being available.

So Koss, in my opinion, had a decision: be selfish and have himself stacked against a potential attack, or be selfless and have the support sent to the villages where attacks were already going on and would definitely be used.

Now consider that Pills probably had/have VERY big offences. so he would have had to tie up a lot of support, a fair chunk of that available to the tribe, to even have a chance of stopping them, and then, how much of it would have survived?

This way, one player in a pretty hopeless position gets rimmed. The alternative, lots of other players in the same tribe suffer the same fate, or get turned into farms. I think one player being rimmed is by far the lesser evil, be it the duke or not.

A good duke does not have to be an active, or very good player, he or she just has to know how to order a tribe, how to communicate, and if one doesn't have much knowledge of the game, how to take advice. One can be an excellent duke and never get past 26 points. If you think that the Duke being nobled is more shaming than any other player being nobled, then you have a very skewed sense of a Duke's position in a tribe...

I know very well the role of Duke and maybe my standards are different from yours, so NO I have never thought it an option to allow a Duke to get Nobled, also though this was not a suprise sneak attack from an random player, MCD and Koss in general had been talking big ish to Pills and through their convos Koss had to know he was in trouble talking reckless to go.d.evil. So it just doesnt fly my friend MCD either doesnt communicate and is a mess or they just talk big and dont have the troops to back it.

nOObs has been under attack since the protection came off and our players have defended each other(Must have been blind luck being we are nOOBERS but...) it is just plain embaressing what has happened to Koss.

DeletedUser

Before slagging off and serious flaming takes place like this, why not wait and see how good or bad of a tribe they are?

DeletedUser

04:05:57 - Noble time from go.d.evil's village

04:40:26 - Noble time from .Shoot's village

one can safely assume that the other attackers were of a similar distance.

Now note that the time between the first and last noble is 13 seconds

so, were Koss to get support from his tribe, he had about 4 and a half hours in which to organise it and get it there.

Now, looking at my own tribe, there are 4 people within range to support me in that time (and 3 of them only just) given that one can't be online all the time, that means only 1 person is really in range, and were I under attack in the kind of situation Koss was, that person would probably be under fire as well. so, no support.

Even if Koss was online 24/7 like he stated, he was doing so by cycling sitting through close PA's and tribemates, which eliminated all close support, a foolish decision in hindsight, but it amounts to no support being available.

So Koss, in my opinion, had a decision: be selfish and have himself stacked against a potential attack, or be selfless and have the support sent to the villages where attacks were already going on and would definitely be used.

Now consider that Pills probably had/have VERY big offences. so he would have had to tie up a lot of support, a fair chunk of that available to the tribe, to even have a chance of stopping them, and then, how much of it would have survived?

This way, one player in a pretty hopeless position gets rimmed. The alternative, lots of other players in the same tribe suffer the same fate, or get turned into farms. I think one player being rimmed is by far the lesser evil, be it the duke or not.

A good duke does not have to be an active, or very good player, he or she just has to know how to order a tribe, how to communicate, and if one doesn't have much knowledge of the game, how to take advice. One can be an excellent duke and never get past 26 points. If you think that the Duke being nobled is more shaming than any other player being nobled, then you have a very skewed sense of a Duke's position in a tribe...

I'll agree with you on one thing, the duke shouldn't have much priority over other members but even IF this was a normal member and MCD had not sent any support to him at all that player still would've been rimmed. What would you have done then? Kicked him out? Alot of 'rimmings' have premade excuses and all of that and most of them are something like "He was too far away".. Well, if he was too far away why was he in that tribe in the first place? What will you do when the other members in that area get attacked? Wait till they get rimmed and then log on to the forums to use the 'he was sitting his 3 neighbours' excuse? I personally think this shows a lot about your teamwork.

Look at it this way, you say he had 3 members near him, correct? And well, he has some troops himself but what you're claiming here is that he would rather get rimmed and NOT use his O/D for his own members near him when the time comes instead of getting support and having a chance of actually successfully defending against their attacks? Whether the duke was to be treated as a normal member or not, not only was that treating that member badly but it always looks bad when a duke gets rimmed so effortlessly. Even if it was a member, he had all his troops go to waste and left 3 neighbours around to defend from themselves without even damaging the opponent. If he, the duke was s easy to kill why shouldn't the members be?

Not only was his decision to sit his closest members, his safety net bad but he & Uldor decide to try and show off, spread things around the forums & In-game and then gain the attention they 'deserve' for that. It's funny that they didn't even consider what kind of attention though and I'm pretty sure that if koss had been a normal member of the 'Randomnametribe' he might still be around or well, he wouldn't have had a couple of people team on him like that.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thargoran was not taught by jamm, nor did he learn much from anyone on the English server. Although jamm is a very good player, at a certain level, basic strategies are known, and advanced strategies are formulated by individual players; and teaching your own style to someone else is pointless. Thargoran started playing a long time back on the German servers. It is doing him a disservice to say he learned everything from another.

"I have taught a massive amount of players the advanced techniques of this game or gave them hints to improve their gameplay. Amongst those players you seem to respect far more than me. The current world 1 rank1 is one of them, as is Thargoran, russki, and douzens of others. But do I brag about that on every occasion."

From "Jamm's Faliure" ;-)

Before slagging off and serious flaming takes place like this, why not wait and see how good or bad of a tribe they are?

I agree, thus I will reply to Weiya with just - let's wait and see shall we?

DeletedUser

"I have taught a massive amount of players the advanced techniques of this game or gave them hints to improve their gameplay. Amongst those players you seem to respect far more than me. The current world 1 rank1 is one of them, as is Thargoran, russki, and douzens of others. But do I brag about that on every occasion."

From "Jamm's Faliure" ;-)

Just because a post exists doesn't mean it contains correct information.

Nauzhror

Compare the TW rankings of n00bs now in ODA(oh yes you bragged so much about it) and in Points compared to a few weeks ago...see the tendency?

No, I do see a tendency for you making an ass of yourself though. Don't go on about their rankings slipping when your own tribes rankings are utter rubbish.

N00bs:
5 n00bs 95.494 95.494 33 2.894 43 2.221
Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
Barbarian village (460|468) K44 1,975 Abandoned amieon [n00bs] 07th Nov 2008 - 13:03:10
Recruitment is closed! (425|469) K44 1,781 maxamillion529 [ST0RM] Thargoran [n00bs] 07th Nov 2008 - 00:23:56
Village (473|473) K44 1,184 5athok [KILL!] Sir Bunny [n00bs] 06th Nov 2008 - 14:40:10
[A.03] TBA (478|437) K44 1,729 kr300 [DC] deride [n00bs] 06th Nov 2008 - 07:18:32
Notebook (491|460) K44 1,678 JohnWhite [[R]] petani [n00bs] 05th Nov 2008 - 20:27:21
Recruitment is closed! (425|470) K44 1,925 hoyt 10 [[R]] Thargoran [n00bs] 05th Nov 2008 - 20:03:50
Village (489|492) K44 1,602 r0han [[C]] Sir Bunny [n00bs] 05th Nov 2008 - 09:43:54
[A.02] TBA (489|428) K44 1,949 Fraseryeah [EWaR] deride [n00bs] 05th Nov 2008 - 02:07:29
Generic (491|468) K44 1,782 Martuald [[R]] petani [n00bs] 04th Nov 2008 - 17:11:01

That's Conquers: 9 (+9-0)

Best Rank: 4
Current Rank: 5

MCD:
17 MCD 77.125 77.800 43 1.809 45 1.729

Conquers: 5 (+3-2)

Best Rank: 16
Current Rank: 18

Okay, so you have 1/3 their conquers, while also having more members than them, 2 more villages conquered away from you, your rank has dropped 2 ranks theirs has dropped 1. You're claiming their slipping? Get a grip, MCD is rubbish in comparison.

Xelol

And regarding members,simply no.Pills and n00bs have forum players,but no doubt they have good players aswell,Pervis alone is someone who I really have gotten to lub which is<3,but the forums representatives make em ridicoulously overrated,you dont need to do pnp if you want to be a skillfull player.But on the other hand....each and every w26 MCD player has made great achievements in other worlds,excluding posting on the forum in most cases(cept me,woot by your theory I must be teh uber 1337 player in MCD,right),we booted even some w1 vets who lead top 10 tribes because we didnt see em fit in Macedons,I doubt any other tribe has the standards we have.

hm did noble my first village, JeJ.
was just strange that the mcd village was empty and i did not lose one axe and that is when I was nobleing the village during a time frame of 24 hours:)

did get this message afterwards
hi said:
orcadevil today at 05:55
You are lucky that the owner of this account sent his troops on a walk even WHEN he gave me his account. If i had the pleasure of having his troops at HOME instead of on a fishing expedition ur nobles and nuke woulda been gone = [. I guess this will be a strong learning curve for orca, he will learn from this mistake for sure.
sure that every mcd members are so good, when i can take villages from you with out a problem :icon_confused:

nice troop count at least :p

Defender's troops, that were in transit

406 0 787 0 102 0 0 0 0

DeletedUser

I was talking about .net,achievements made in die-stämme.de I dont count for I have no knowledge about the way that world works,Ive seen 30 people tribes,barely any forum activity and 13,5k vills there,so I dont think you can adopt that to tribalwars.net.I never said Pills were a bad tribe,I just said they cant touch MCD,which is true.They are maybe well organized,no doubt but there is just so much difference between a good tribe and an absolute superpower that has proven itself in 3 worlds already.

And regarding members,simply no.Pills and n00bs have forum players,but no doubt they have good players aswell,Pervis alone is someone who I really have gotten to lub which is<3,but the forums representatives make em ridicoulously overrated,you dont need to do pnp if you want to be a skillfull player.But on the other hand....each and every w26 MCD player has made great achievements in other worlds,excluding posting on the forum in most cases(cept me,woot by your theory I must be teh uber 1337 player in MCD,right),we booted even some w1 vets who lead top 10 tribes because we didnt see em fit in Macedons,I doubt any other tribe has the standards we have.

And actually your arrogance is why I didnt want to join n00bs,I cant remember n00bs have ever achieved more than 135k points as a tribe,only some "epic fail goodbye plz plz remember us as teh gr8st trib ever,n00bs throwing axes no more" goodbye posts.This is tiny,I am sure you see now where my perfect strat reference comes from.Once your early advandtage is gone you get from it you slack off in the rankings more and more until you get overwhelmed eventually by other players past world start,starting from 5+ villages.Compare the TW rankings of n00bs now in ODA(oh yes you bragged so much about it) and in Points compared to a few weeks ago...see the tendency?

And really,this is not good for you,the whole flaming...many buddies that went to n00bs for w26 have gone from down to earth to plain arrogant,the only n00b that can still joke around that I know is PopeSquirellyTheThird,there is so much more fun in making it a rivality with good sportmanship and beeing able to make jokes about yourself aswell as your enemy than bragging how MCD are worse and pure ignorance/hateposts...

No.

Yes. A surprise to see the most down-to-earth response come from a big spammer :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I agree, thus I will reply to Weiya with just - let's wait and see shall we?

Thats the Gallum I lub^^

While I like your style, I doubt that you would have been accepted to n00bs. Thargoran considers attitude as well as skill, and while your attitude is interesting in its own way, I doubt it would mesh with many in n00bs.

I have played/am playing with several n00bs members on other worlds,and we always understood each other very well,however I often get told that im somewhat "special" or "different",:icon_redface:

No, I do see a tendency for you making an ass of yourself though. Don't go on about their rankings slipping when your own tribes rankings are utter rubbish.

N00bs:
5 n00bs 95.494 95.494 33 2.894 43 2.221
Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
Barbarian village (460|468) K44 1,975 Abandoned amieon [n00bs] 07th Nov 2008 - 13:03:10
Recruitment is closed! (425|469) K44 1,781 maxamillion529 [ST0RM] Thargoran [n00bs] 07th Nov 2008 - 00:23:56
Village (473|473) K44 1,184 5athok [KILL!] Sir Bunny [n00bs] 06th Nov 2008 - 14:40:10
[A.03] TBA (478|437) K44 1,729 kr300 [DC] deride [n00bs] 06th Nov 2008 - 07:18:32
Notebook (491|460) K44 1,678 JohnWhite [[R]] petani [n00bs] 05th Nov 2008 - 20:27:21
Recruitment is closed! (425|470) K44 1,925 hoyt 10 [[R]] Thargoran [n00bs] 05th Nov 2008 - 20:03:50
Village (489|492) K44 1,602 r0han [[C]] Sir Bunny [n00bs] 05th Nov 2008 - 09:43:54
[A.02] TBA (489|428) K44 1,949 Fraseryeah [EWaR] deride [n00bs] 05th Nov 2008 - 02:07:29
Generic (491|468) K44 1,782 Martuald [[R]] petani [n00bs] 04th Nov 2008 - 17:11:01

That's Conquers: 9 (+9-0)

Best Rank: 4
Current Rank: 5

MCD:
17 MCD 77.125 77.800 43 1.809 45 1.729

Conquers: 5 (+3-2)

Best Rank: 16
Current Rank: 18

Okay, so you have 1/3 their conquers, while also having more members than them, 2 more villages conquered away from you, your rank has dropped 2 ranks theirs has dropped 1. You're claiming their slipping? Get a grip, MCD is rubbish in comparison.

You didnt understand my post.Please ask Gallum for explanation,he got it,I wont bother saying the same thing twice.

How insightful of you,:)

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

well, if you can time defense between nobles, than even a few troops help a lot. Not that I think koss is able to do that. But having enough defense or even better a tribe that is building defense and is quick in responding to help requests is essential.

You confuse late game strategy with early game strategy. How does the inability to start properly effect your abilities to time? Timing may be one of the easiest things in this game to master. I have directly seen koss snipe one second noble trains. Speaking from your ass is just annoying.

As for MCD, their no MCD of world 11 unfortunately we had a unique blend of skill that world which was part premade part recruited and not duplicated here.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

And not to start some sort of flaming war, but everyone loses eventually it is a game.... We did rim n00bs in world 11 but I would not say that any of those players, were bad, in fact most are probably better than myself. So the whole band wagon jumping in this thread is annoying can someone attempt an opinion of their own every once in a while?

Last edited:

DeletedUser8472

Hrmms, I got a totally different message out of this thread then it appears others did >_>

I saw
1) player was being big meanie
2) people want teach big meanie lesson
3) big meanie fails to kill a single troop in response
4) big meanie was leadership! add lols!

As, a fictional felon might say "why so serious :/"

Edit:
/me waits for denial of any of these points

DeletedUser

How insightful of you,:)

Sorry, but you are yelling "Can't touch this" in the same thread as your

2vkyjcj.png

was tested out for teh lulz.

No, we're not anywhere close to elite, anyone who mentions our tribe and that word in the same sentence should restart before I find you. We are short of a dozen alliances of convenience to even be compared to the strategic genius of Uldor.

However, we have the courage to defy them all, and I think a few of our core players have proven themselves averagely well in terms of skill too.

My question is: Did MCD ever consider that skill is not enough? That experience is like a leaf going yellow through fall? That it would have to grow anew, stronger, to survive?

What has really happened since w11?

DeletedUser

PeRvIs you said it very nicely yourself.
"I'll get you killed etc.."
We all know you aren't able to do anything yourself.
Just jump on another account when you get into difficulties, thats what you are best known for.

And perhaps koss just lost a huge amount of his O?
Either in O or D.
Just a thought though.
And yeah, Pills nobled a duke of MCD, OMG so what, you have been nobled as a duke god knows how many times.

Your rant = fail.

DeletedUser

Double post ftw.Just wanted to mention the war on this tribe you solo declared a month ago and only nobled a single village...I didnt want to mesmerize you on the w24 forums for that,but why so much hypocrisy in TW nowadays???

Fair enough Weiya, people that know how I play and what I play for will acknowledge that I am a poor player but a keen socialiser and an even keener politician, as you will know, and read in that thread, that thread on CoVA was all about having a laugh.

In actual fact I have built up a nice relationship with the duke of CoV, who is new to the game, and given him some advise here and there on politics that he seems to value. Thargoran and petani will tell you that I am in n00bs because they value having me around for other reasons than being a good player (unlike most of the players in n00bs that are all kick-ass players). And at the moment that is all I have time for anyway :)

Please understand that I am not judging you as a person, I would never feel in a position to do that sort of thing.

DeletedUser

Going along with larding's post, the point of this thread was not that we nobled a duke of MCD, but rather that we nobled him without either player losing a single troop, especially considering he was stacked 3k/3k not too long ago, after he "destroyed 4-5 of our players" which is also not true.

MCD have had once successful world on .net that I know of, otherwise while being ranked high for a short time they dropped quickly when warred with or attacked.

So Weiya before you defend MCD as being the best tribe in this world please remember that you are being lead by Uldor, the ally-making tribalhugging great leader of pointwhores.

It seems to me that you missed the mail between god and Uldor of god asking for the attacks to stop and Uldor all but ignoring him.

As for the jamm references please keep them out of the thread, they have been already talked about multiple times in this forum and don't belong here.

DeletedUser

Fair enough Weiya, people that know how I play and what I play for will acknowledge that I am a poor player but a keen socialiser and an even keener politician, as you will know, and read in that thread, that thread on CoVA was all about having a laugh.

In actual fact I have built up a nice relationship with the duke of CoV, who is new to the game, and given him some advise here and there on politics that he seems to value. Thargoran and petani will tell you that I am in n00bs because they value having me around for other reasons than being a good player (unlike most of the players in n00bs that are all kick-ass players). And at the moment that is all I have time for anyway :)

Please understand that I am not judging you as a person, I would never feel in a position to do that sort of thing.

Requirements are the same as ever before in my tribes:
  • Skype is a must
  • We're playing to have fun rather than being #1
  • Team (tribe) comes first
  • tribe's purest dictatorship
  • Dedication and the will to learn is a must - experience or former archievments aren't
  • having a clean slate - cheating players and unteachable forum's spammers will be kicked without discussions
  • no "soft" member limit at first since usually more than half of the first members will be kicked after a while :icon_wink:

The most important requirement will be: You have to "fit into the tribe's community and feel the n00bs' spirit".

Just added this here so there are no more arguments on matter of experience.
Good reading:)

DeletedUser49982

Good read. Seems this world has many 'big players' who dont have the skills to back up their words.

Gj Pills.

DeletedUser

I know very well the role of Duke and maybe my standards are different from yours, so NO I have never thought it an option to allow a Duke to get Nobled, also though this was not a suprise sneak attack from an random player, MCD and Koss in general had been talking big ish to Pills and through their convos Koss had to know he was in trouble talking reckless to go.d.evil. So it just doesnt fly my friend MCD either doesnt communicate and is a mess or they just talk big and dont have the troops to back it.

My point was that he had put himself in a position in which he had to either stack himself with pretty much all the tribe's Def, or risk being nobled. As I see it, he riesked being nobled instead of being a terrible, terible duke and using the tribe for his own purposes.

Are you saying that you would sacrifice other people in your tribe just to save your own skin? as that's what it amounts to.

nOObs has been under attack since the protection came off and our players have defended each other(Must have been blind luck being we are nOOBERS but...) it is just plain embaressing what has happened to Koss.

Defend each other, yes, our tribe does the same, but not hoard all support available, and I would assume that almost all calls for support had more than a 1 hour response limit, as that's pretty much what Koss had.

I'll agree with you on one thing, the duke shouldn't have much priority over other members but even IF this was a normal member and MCD had not sent any support to him at all that player still would've been rimmed. What would you have done then? Kicked him out? Alot of 'rimmings' have premade excuses and all of that and most of them are something like "He was too far away".. Well, if he was too far away why was he in that tribe in the first place? What will you do when the other members in that area get attacked? Wait till they get rimmed and then log on to the forums to use the 'he was sitting his 3 neighbours' excuse? I personally think this shows a lot about your teamwork.

I'm saying that the way he had played out his sitting, and the timing of Pills' attacks, made it very hard for him to have a decent stacked defence in place in time, and under the circumstances, I would have refused anything but timed support to all land before the same attacks: anything less would have resulted in all the defence being destroyed for nothing. And would have done nothing except doom more members of MCD to be nobled easily in the coming weeks. I'm sure you can understand my reasoning?

Look at it this way, you say he had 3 members near him, correct?

An estimate, based on my own situation. I didn't check how many he himself had near him.

And well, he has some troops himself but what you're claiming here is that he would rather get rimmed and NOT use his O/D for his own members near him when the time comes instead of getting support and having a chance of actually successfully defending against their attacks? Whether the duke was to be treated as a normal member or not, not only was that treating that member badly but it always looks bad when a duke gets rimmed so effortlessly. Even if it was a member, he had all his troops go to waste and left 3 neighbours around to defend from themselves without even damaging the opponent. If he, the duke was s easy to kill why shouldn't the members be?

what I'm claiming, is that he was caught off-guard while trying to help out other members of his tribe. He took the risk involved in baiting Pills and paid the price for it. He had created a situation in which proper defence of his village wasn't possible without very, very quick responses, in a tribe which I am assuming is under heavy attack anyway.

We're talking about go.d.evil here, a guy who probably has one of the biggest offences in the server. exactly how much defense do you think would have been needed to kill off half of his attacking force? exactly how much defence do you think MCD have, in total? I would be fairly sure it would require the defences of at least 6 or 7 members to dent his offence that much (due to most players not having much defence at this stage), and it is the simple fact that there wasn't that much defence available.

Not only was his decision to sit his closest members, his safety net bad but he & Uldor decide to try and show off, spread things around the forums & In-game and then gain the attention they 'deserve' for that. It's funny that they didn't even consider what kind of attention though and I'm pretty sure that if koss had been a normal member of the 'Randomnametribe' he might still be around or well, he wouldn't have had a couple of people team on him like that.

Oh yes, I agree entirely that he brought it on himself, but I have seen a LOT of good players do the same thing. Being slightly arrogant doesn't make him a bad player: if that was the case, then 99% of the so called Elites would be horrible players, including most of Pills and N00bs

I suppose my main point, however, is this. A lot of you seem to be taking the fact that the MCD duke was nobled without the loss of one troop to mean that MCD suck. What I'm saying is:

a) the situation was hardly a normal one, due to his own arrogance, a couple of mistakes and very good timing by Pills, his village was stuck high and dry in a situation I doubt Pills would have got out of have the situation been reversed.

b) a duke being nobled is no different, or at least should be no different, were you a good duke, than a decent, or even average player in the tribe of the same points being nobled. If you do think it's different, you haven't got a clue what the true purpose of a duke with respect to his or her tribe is.

c) one person being nobled, be it a duke, or a normal member, being nobled does Not mean automatically that the entire tribe sucks. I'd say a few n00bs, and a few Pills have been cleared (it amounts to the same thing, at this stage in the game), does that mean they suck? I myself got cleared, and farmed, that may mean I suck (or am just inactive :p) but it certainly doesn't mean the rest of my tribe sucks.

DeletedUser

You missed the point once more,I think you are a good player,I am sure any tribe will find you to be a nice addition,I have no reason to think badly of any ES Lord especially for ingame skills,so please dont twist my words into something I never thought of...I thought the way you judged my decision back then and you declaring war on that tribe are similar cases,so we both kinda made the same mistake.I think we would understand each other well if we ever were to be on the same side on w26,:icon_wink:

11-11:please I cant lower the simplicity level of my posts just for you,please read it again and you will see that theres way more behind it than "we pwn,u sukk" unless youre extremely ignorant.

ODkiPPeroo:Now your last post is coming our of nothing.Not even the worst enemies of MCD who have seen them in action have ever accused em of something of that kind.Since w11 started there was maybe a total of 1-2 months where MCD werent at war...and half of that time I was fighting them.