MCD – War Machine !!??? !

Nauzhror

11-11:please I cant lower the simplicity level of my posts just for you,please read it again and you will see that theres way more behind it than "we pwn,u sukk" unless youre extremely ignorant.

Nope, the actual sentiment seems to be, "You're okay, but we rock.".

DeletedUser

11-11:please I cant lower the simplicity level of my posts just for you,please read it again and you will see that theres way more behind it than "we pwn,u sukk" unless youre extremely ignorant.

I can't tell if that remark was meant as an insult or as entertainment. Frankly, upon further examination, I found more than just bragging in your post.

I never said Pills were a bad tribe,I just said they cant touch MCD,which is true.
"You're not bad, unless compared to us"
there is just so much difference between a good tribe and an absolute superpower that has proven itself in 3 worlds already.
"There is so much difference between you and us. We are a better version of you. :)"
Pills and n00bs have forum players,but no doubt they have good players aswell,(...)but the forums representatives make em ridicoulously overrated,
"I'm not a forum representative for my awesome tribe, but you all are for yours. And you are bragging too much"
each and every w26 MCD player has made great achievements in other worlds
"I'm big in Japan."
we booted even some w1 vets who lead top 10 tribes because we didnt see em fit in Macedons
"w1 vets are awesome," :icon_rolleyes: "but not awesome enough for our tribe"
I doubt any other tribe has the standards we have.
"I think your tribe just has low standards :)"
there is so much more fun in making it a rivality with good sportmanship
"Our leadership holds sportsmanship dear" :icon_rolleyes: "and we are only playing for fun, not to win" :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

So tell me how arrogant we are. How can we even try to defend ourself on the P&P when you ever so clearly state how MCD is going to rule this world like they rule some world that started millions of years ago.

Please expand on it, in a less hastily conjured statement.

DeletedUser

I can't tell if that remark was meant as an insult or as entertainment. Frankly, upon further examination, I found more than just bragging in your post.

"You're not bad, unless compared to us"

"There is so much difference between you and us. We are a better version of you. :)"

"I'm not a forum representative for my awesome tribe, but you all are for yours. And you are bragging too much"

"I'm big in Japan."

"w1 vets are awesome," :icon_rolleyes: "but not awesome enough for our tribe"

"I think your tribe just has low standards :)"

"Our leadership holds sportsmanship dear" :icon_rolleyes: "and we are only playing for fun, not to win" :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

So tell me how arrogant we are. How can we even try to defend ourself on the P&P when you ever so clearly state how MCD is going to rule this world like they rule some world that started millions of years ago.

Please expand on it, in a less hastily conjured statement.

All answers have the same meaning.Ive been parodizing and immitating n00bs/pills players responses with those responses.

If it wasnt for all of those posters saying "MCD are lesser than us" and if it would have been something more humourful you would have received different responses from me,most people that know me is that 80-90% of the time Im countering negative opinions with rather entertaining counter-posts.Now imagine you were in my position,seeing 10+ people flame my tribe.Would you rather say"were just as good as you" or would you use the containing history your tribe has to show the difference between the tribes,what do you think is more effective?

DeletedUser

All answers have the same meaning.Ive been parodizing and immitating n00bs/pills players responses with those responses.

If it wasnt for all of those posters saying "MCD are lesser than us" and if it would have been something more humourful you would have received different responses from me,most people that know me is that 80-90% of the time Im countering negative opinions with rather entertaining counter-posts.Now imagine you were in my position,seeing 10+ people flame my tribe.Would you rather say"were just as good as you" or would you use the containing history your tribe has to show the difference between the tribes,what do you think is more effective?

What you could do is prove something in the game.:lol:

DeletedUser

Pills vs MCD ...... i approve :)

give us a good fight please.

as for who will win ...... Pills vs MCD - winner is n00bz, logical reasoning - they have Harlos, end of discussion.

DeletedUser

tropius, you keep going on about how koss got nobled because he did not want to hoard all the defence OR that defence was not available.

now for the availability: in his 9x9 there is booger4lyfe, drylon, RedSpider8,warrantwOW and hellbros and of these are listed as PA's on his profile. hardly unavailable, all within 1 hour by swords. another thing is that they all stacked him before when the risk was simply being cleared but when the risk is being rimmed it would be 'hoarding' i dont think so. koss=pwnt. the others on the list are to follow I'm sure.

So simply face the fact that he was nobled because he messed up, was not as active as he had stated or underestimated his opponents.

Quintus Fabius Maximus

Weiya, I've seen MCD world 11.
1) Don't mix worlds, the quality of tribes there is lower compared to other worlds.
2) Are you the person that once skiied in Zell am Zee and spoke about it with some one. Not this account though..February it was. You were in -TD-
3) I <3 Thar!
4) Party time :icon_cool:
5) Koss is an awesome defender world 11, I've seen him in action. But clearly he is a player not great at building the account, but when it's bigger itself. Am I right?
6) If WarrantOW is still a duke/baron of MCD, the standards have dropped.
7) A few months ago you hated Uldor and MCD. Now you love them. Why the sudden change?
8) MCD shouldn't let there ego get in the way of reality.

DeletedUser

tropius, you keep going on about how koss got nobled because he did not want to hoard all the defence OR that defence was not available.

now for the availability: in his 9x9 there is booger4lyfe, drylon, RedSpider8,warrantwOW and hellbros and of these are listed as PA's on his profile. hardly unavailable, all within 1 hour by swords. another thing is that they all stacked him before when the risk was simply being cleared but when the risk is being rimmed it would be 'hoarding' i dont think so. koss=pwnt. the others on the list are to follow I'm sure.

So simply face the fact that he was nobled because he messed up, was not as active as he had stated or underestimated his opponents.

you didn't read up, did you? Red Spider either had no troops or was under attack, as was apparent from the mails, thus in no position to be supporting. The others were sitting him on a regular basis, and so couldn't support him as per the sitting rules.

DeletedUser

funny, i thought PILLS was trying to imply that too when he said:

but i guess they have the bragging rights to state that anyway.
[spoil]
Hey, I said we were better than MCD, I ddint say we were better than anyne other than them :)[/spoil]

Pills,you might have nobled our duke,who has been in the weakened state but hey how about our reports where we destroyed 4-5 of your players?

[spoil]
Weiya, I admire the passion with which you try and defend your tribe and as we have both discussed, Uldor perhaps recruited you so as to have a "clean face" for improving MCD's previously tattered reputation.

But you do realsie that stating :
"where we destroyed 4-5 of your players?"

is factually incorrect. You catapulted two of our players, one of which was 600 points to start off with. I inquire into the state of my people extensively. There was no other MCD related casualty.

The figuere 4-5 is better representative of the toher end of the spectrum, i.e. MCD players disabled by PIlls (which was about 4 at my last count).
In addition there was a very promising applicant to pills. As his final test i asked him to clear + cat the MCD emmber in his 10*10 who i suspected would be a threat to him if he joined us. He has done so and will join Pills tonight.
In addition to which, where was the defense koss promised us he would have ? he said something about 700/700 in support ?

Having said all that, MCD doesn't deserve you, Wieya, you should've stuck with Pills.[/spoil]

Regards any claims of conquering MCD... I'm afraid I won't be giving you that one till you rim Uldor :p

[spoil]
When you make P&P, mod god, i'll be first in line to read it <.< I love your work.

Ragrding MCD, we are not actively warring MCD (you cannot really war at this stage). There was no claim that Pills have conquered MCD.
We just felt that the fact that their duke, who personally told me he had about 700/700 of defense ready for him, got rimmed without killing a single troop of ours, not one. . . . was hilarious.
And I thought the forum community deserved to be in on the amusement.
This is purely for entertainment purposes at the cost of the "MCD reputation" that Uldor brags about so often.
If I've caused my readers to giggle at how koss fell without a fight, then its mission accomplished for me.
[/spoil]

PeRvIs you said it very nicely yourself.
"I'll get you killed etc.."
We all know you aren't able to do anything yourself.
Just jump on another account when you get into difficulties, thats what you are best known for.

And perhaps koss just lost a huge amount of his O?
Either in O or D.
Just a thought though.
And yeah, Pills nobled a duke of MCD, OMG so what, you have been nobled as a duke god knows how many times.

Your rant = fail.

[spoil]
1) I've never been nobled as a duke.
2) I was not sitting any of the two accounts that rimmed koss.
3) The only time I ever saw you lead was in W19 where you were as big a failure at leading as I have ever seen. Something you admitted to me.
4) This is not a rant, its entertainment for the forum community. As reflected by the posts in this thread.

Your hatred resulting from butthurt based on past issues is begginning to become transparent. If you have nothing to say regarding MCD, then do not post here. This thread is not about me.[/spoil]

you didn't read up, did you? Red Spider either had no troops or was under attack, as was apparent from the mails, thus in no position to be supporting. The others were sitting him on a regular basis, and so couldn't support him as per the sitting rules.

[spoil]Forgive glen, hes a bit raw but has a lot of potential. And this koss issue started with him so its his hour <.<

I just want to clarify that RedSpider was a multi. He has been reported/banned because of it. Koss promised us that he himself would be well supported. that never materialized. Just to clear the air.

[/spoil]

Answers within spoilers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

About your worshipping of MCD and everything Uldor, that is great buddy, I am pleased you like him, Uldor has achieved a thing or two and that is commendable, but the level of worshipping displayed for him by you and a handful other MCD vets is not enough to change my opinion. I suppose that is what liberalism does to someone :(

No, thats what playing alongside the same people who you have grown to respect as more than a player of a game does to you.

DeletedUser

Weiya, I believe Pervie answered your posts well. Like I said before the point of this PnP was to be amusing to the readers, as there has been a distinct lack of good PnP lately. Yes, if it is embarrassing to MCD so be it, however that is all part of the game. Your duke got cleared without any losses on our end and we found it funny.

Please do not attempt to justify your awful posts by saying "it is what the other kids are doing" as that just makes you seem even more immature and less respectable. I have never had a problem with you but instead of making this a flame fest or argument over technicalities just enjoy the read and maybe admit your tribe was wrong in appointing Koss as duke.

Tropius said:
Regards any claims of conquering MCD... I'm afraid I won't be giving you that one till you rim Uldor :p

Uldor would hardly be worth rimming at this point, seeing as he has just over 2k points and just got his hq to 20 which means he would probably have a 10-12 smithy. If he knows how to play the game anyway, which I hope he does by now.

DeletedUser

Ahhh good to see someone actually reading my posts :p

I had originally intended to merely laugh at MCD in this thread (those who know me know that I am ULDOR'S BIGGEST FAN!), but upon noticing that they didn't have much support, I decided to back them on this one.

To MCD: bragging without following up = never a good idea!

to Everyone claiming one guy nobled => MCD suck: ...yeah, that's some good logic right there.

At ODkiPPeroo: you don't have to noble him to rim him.. personally I'd have much more fun catting him to pieces

mattcurr

maybe admit your tribe was wrong in appointing Koss as duke.

Now what does early game play ability have to do with being duke? Obviously being rimmed is non-contusive to running a tribe, but skill usually does not play a role in leadership, I have served under dukes, I know I was better than, but they were better leaders than myself, because admittedly I am not the greatest of dukes though I am decent at starting out enough that I would not be rimmed...

DeletedUser

Now what does early game play ability have to do with being duke? Obviously being rimmed is non-contusive to running a tribe, but skill usually does not play a role in leadership, I have served under dukes, I know I was better than, but they were better leaders than myself, because admittedly I am not the greatest of dukes though I am decent at starting out enough that I would not be rimmed...

I never made the comparison between being a good duke and being a good leader, i have served under dukes that didnt play their account or were on the rim.

However koss still attacked our members and catted 2 of them. He expected retaliation(therefore knowingly dragged his tribe into a contest with a much bigger, i wont say superior, tribe early game which makes absolutely no sense) and even had support sent to him(a fair amount i might say) and then he gets nobled without a sound. Personally I would not want that kind of person as my duke. Because now Pills though maybe not directly is targetting MCD for their attacks against us. MCD's start up is slowed and they already have one of their leaders rimmed.

Tropius, i suppose we could do that...

DeletedUser

just a note. Koss catted one 600 point village down to maybe 500 points. He did't really do anything to hurt Pills much. His attitude got him rimmed.
The other offender from MCD has also paid for it. As did 2-3 more of his tribemates all told.

@ Petn : I'll start working towards Uldor then <.<

DeletedUser8472

just a note. Koss catted one 600 point village down to maybe 500 points. He did't really do anything to hurt Pills much. His attitude got him rimmed.
The other offender from MCD has also paid for it. As did 2-3 more of his tribemates all told.

@ Petn : I'll start working towards Uldor then <.<

Here I thought it was his attitude + his sudden gaining of an academy. Never a good mix :/

I know even when it's inevitable I get rimmed I still want to take out as much as I can, so I see four possibilities here

1) He wasn't around so his troops weren't and never saw it coming, but that'd be quite the coincidence

2) He hope 4 nobles wouldn't cut it, that's just silly

3) He planned to dodge back in his troops assuming he'd have a rally point

4) He just did nothing

All of these choices amuse me in their own way >_>

DeletedUser

Geez,Pervie you did have to post that,now this has gotten into a "Bash MCD except their PnPers" thread and Im easily dismantled,I cant flame someone that praises me,:(

DeletedUser

Nice:icon_wink: Im thinkin he probably had his troops out so he can't be cleared but still, it's noble stage there, you can't do that lol.(Either that or he was tryin to clear a Pills guys for his bud.)

Either way, good job:icon_smile: