~TWK~ prove their worth as an ally

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thought you'd either get a kick out of this or maybe think twice about just how loyal your allies really are.

Not only did this wonderful ally of ours completely screw up a little "task" we were working on (in which we forgave him), but now he feels that attacking an ally behind their back would be a good idea. :icon_idea:

Note: we did NOT attack them

Hello wrote:

lgv1 on 29.10. at 14:55
if we went to war with wicked would you help out??

lvl is a dweeb on 29.10. at 16:47
I wanted lgv1s outpost (004) (846|64) K8 funny thing but you could have 65 not interested. With WICKED there pretty cool people so i dont know why you would want to go to war with them. Why what happened.

lgv1 on 29.10. at 17:49
they attacking my members :(

delete on 29.10. at 17:58
who is?? WICKED ill talk again see what i can do.

delete on 29.10. at 17:58
You guys can you fight back you guys are very big tribe.

lgv1 on 29.10. at 17:58
no dont talk

lgv1 on 29.10. at 17:59
i just want to get them out of k8

lvl is a lying ass on 29.10. at 18:01
Then Do that there not to many of them. A wicked friend of mine is joinning my tribe if its ok with Bittersophia.

lgv1 on 29.10. at 18:07
but if you and your brother tribe help out then itll will be easier the top tribe the 3rd top and the 3rd top that would be so much easier

yawn on 29.10. at 18:09
You see always war war war. lol Cant you solve anything peacefully i sent her message already im waiting on reponsce. Rember im still at war her.

DeletedUser

Oh theres lots more, but posting all of that would have been too much to read...

morale for you would suck...

Smithitupsmithstyle

Could you please provide some more background to this situation as I don't entirely see the full picture.

There are some of us that read some of the forums so please post more of their snake attributes.

DeletedUser

Short version: We were allied with ~TWK~. Some of our members were taking a few villages and he (lgv) wanted in on the action, he attacked WAY before he was supposed to and sort of screwed that up Oh well, no big deal that stuff happens. We got over it.

A few days later a message exchange was forwarded to us. What I posted was about a quarter of what I saw, but enough to know that he is not a great ally to have. He was planning to attack some of our members (still allied at the time) but did not want anyone but him and the informant to know about it until the day of attacks. Why on earth would you attack AN ALLY?

Then he blatantly lied about us attacking them. The absurdity of his intentions make me giggle due to the fact that he screwed up a tiny little task. How is he going to make a bigger operation work when he can't follow one simple instruction?

DeletedUser

I cant say anything about the rest of his tribe, as far as I know they are completely unaware of his grand plan to wipe us out of ONE continent.

DeletedUser

ok umm im in that tribe and i gotta ask, what tribe are you in keven? and idk all i know is that

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
~ToC~
WICKED
OTO

DeletedUser

hahahahaha thats funny i geuss ur always loyal going into an attack together but backing out half way through so we take the full force of there tribe

DeletedUser

Oh theres lots more, but posting all of that would have been too much to read...

morale for you would suck...

im not the only one disloyal they were equaly as bad and yes u did attack a member of my tribe and ur not even down as enemy's

DeletedUser

so really moral of the story is dont trust lgv1, who will lie at you when you have an allaince, i hope WICKED go to war with them or that ~TWK~ noble lgv1 out

it will be fasinating if they go to war as it will be a tribe ranked 112th against a tribe ranked 110th

DeletedUser

people reading this he only says the half of the full story that makes him look in the right. yes im not all completely right but is he lieing to get people to take his side cant even fight ur own battles on a war game thats shameful. yes he was allies till the war where we attacked and then he lefted us to fight for ourselfs we was only about 700k tribe then but we won and we got the tribe back on getting members u think that is disloyal the persomn that told u killascarface91 he was a pa a friend and an ally and he turned away from me to u, u dont know the full meaning of the word disloyal.

DeletedUser

so really moral of the story is dont trust lgv1, who will lie at you when you have an allaince, i hope WICKED go to war with them or that ~TWK~ noble lgv1 out

it will be fasinating if they go to war as it will be a tribe ranked 112th against a tribe ranked 110th

i have many allies wicked is the only one i have trouble with

DeletedUser

im not the only one disloyal they were equaly as bad and yes u did attack a member of my tribe and ur not even down as enemy's

When, who, and why didnt you inform us?

Furthermore, how could we NOT back down on that on the attacks? A few villages are not worth the time and effort to noble from a potential ally. Apparently you do not understand the importance of alliances in this game.

DeletedUser

i have many allies wicked is the only one i have trouble with

LOL of course you have troubles with us NOW. You were planning to attack without having the decency to drop the alliance or nap prior. Think about the situation you have put your entire tribe in.

DeletedUser

if i were in wicked and i was their diplomat i would send this to every person in ~TWK~

DeletedUser

lol yes well if killa forwarded u the whole message you would see that we were going to stop plans to attack or put them on hold

DeletedUser

ill forward you the message saying to killa that we were going to think about it but it is a long message it has 386 post on it

DeletedUser

What difference does it make whether or not you were going to stop plans or put them on hold? The whole point is that you are a crappy ally or now NAP, or whatever you've set us as now ~ not that we even care to hold any sort of diplomatic relations with you either now or in the future.

DeletedUser

people reading this he only says the half of the full story that makes him look in the right. yes im not all completely right but is he lieing to get people to take his side cant even fight ur own battles on a war game thats shameful. yes he was allies till the war where we attacked and then he lefted us to fight for ourselfs we was only about 700k tribe then but we won and we got the tribe back on getting members u think that is disloyal the persomn that told u killascarface91 he was a pa a friend and an ally and he turned away from me to u, u dont know the full meaning of the word disloyal.

listen up you whiney annoying insignifigant infant. I am the unicorn. i read every single letter you sent to kevvie that she posted on the forum. i have been playing with her since january. i have her home phone number and talk to on the phone so i know she isn't lying.
you made demands not requests. you were not willing to work together and PLAN an attack, you wanted to go off half cocked and that is something us girls are totally not interested in. no girl wants something half cocked... not one with any kind of sense anyways. did you stop and think your attitude might have had something to do with it? i generally don't talk to outsiders because i tend to say exactly what is on my mind which is usually not diplomatic but you baby are in sore need of some kind of smack down.

you were impatient and uncooperative. you have the ears of a rock. forgive me for being a little pissed off

Status
Not open for further replies.