~TWK~ prove their worth as an ally

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

im not the only one disloyal they were equaly as bad and yes u did attack a member of my tribe and ur not even down as enemy's

which member? where are the reports? because i would have had them flogged into the after life for it.

PROVE IT! i don't make idle threats nor speak with an empty tongue and my brain is in constant use. i do my damnedest to think every single thing through on this game.

come on you bag of hot air prove it

DeletedUser

people reading this he only says the half of the full story that makes him look in the right. yes im not all completely right but is he lieing to get people to take his side cant even fight ur own battles on a war game thats shameful. yes he was allies till the war where we attacked and then he lefted us to fight for ourselfs we was only about 700k tribe then but we won and we got the tribe back on getting members u think that is disloyal the persomn that told u killascarface91 he was a pa a friend and an ally and he turned away from me to u, u dont know the full meaning of the word disloyal.

why would he lie? as for turning from you to me, i am hot intelligent woman who is usually not annoying nor whiney.

DeletedUser

i have many allies wicked is the only one i have trouble with

what trouble? because we wouldn't jump when you said jump? we made it clear that we felt it was OUR opperation from the beginning then you came to us demanding the largest of neily.boss's villages.

i have a few dozen rude words i'd like to throw at you about now but this is not my house therefore i can not speak as i would like.

as i said before i want proof, the only letters i want to recieve regarding diplomatic things is WHEN ONE OF MY PEOPLE MISBEHAVES so i can have fun and tie them to the wrack and beat the holy f' out of them. i do not take lightly those who's actions defame my tribe, thereby defaming me.

DeletedUser

which member? where are the reports? because i would have had them flogged into the after life for it.

PROVE IT! i don't make idle threats nor speak with an empty tongue and my brain is in constant use. i do my damnedest to think every single thing through on this game.

come on you bag of hot air prove it

and u have proven everything have you

DeletedUser

what trouble? because we wouldn't jump when you said jump? we made it clear that we felt it was OUR opperation from the beginning then you came to us demanding the largest of neily.boss's villages.

i have a few dozen rude words i'd like to throw at you about now but this is not my house therefore i can not speak as i would like.

as i said before i want proof, the only letters i want to recieve regarding diplomatic things is WHEN ONE OF MY PEOPLE MISBEHAVES so i can have fun and tie them to the wrack and beat the holy f' out of them. i do not take lightly those who's actions defame my tribe, thereby defaming me.

yes u let me attack then you say you have out done you time limit how the f. did i go in quickly if you outran your time limit on the operation

DeletedUser

WHEN did we tell you to attack? I re-read every single mail exchange between the two of us, lgv and NOWHERE did I tell you to attack. I told you that we would be attacking a week AFTER our mail, and you took it on your own hands to not only attack them, but to ask WICKED members to support all of your villages when I made it clear that we were not ready yet.

DeletedUser

yeah well he is right next to me he was double my points i was the one that was going to be attacked first so i woulda wanted some help but i didnt get a single troops from ya whole tribe

DeletedUser

Ok heres ow it is keven, bitter and anyone else who thinks we are weak and wants to start something, do not forget thata i am a part of this tribe and as their #1 player i will fully back them in whatever war they are in and i have a lot more PAs than you would think so i think you should work this out unless you really want to go to war, which we shouldnt have to. Now all of you grow up and stop arguing like 2 year olds

DeletedUser

yes u let me attack then you say you have out done you time limit how the f. did i go in quickly if you outran your time limit on the operation

your messages are unclear. what the hell do you mean we outran OUR time limit? we had no time limit. we were planning to do this on a specific day at specific time. you tried to order us around. we do not like that at all.

you were unwilling to listen and communicate. we were willing to work with you but you weren't listening to a thing that was told to you.

god gave you two ears and one mouth, it is clearly an indication that you should listen twice as much as you talk

just admit you made a mistake and let it go. this was to have been our first coordinated attack. we made a mistake by not fully talking over the idea of your participation in the attack before we gave you an answer. i would apologize for that but you have been an obnoxious little pustule almost from the beginning.

the proof that i feel supports my opinion that you are a fool that should not be leader of a tribe is that instead of talking to kevvie and i, you plot to stab us in the back by contacting someone else, someone who happened to be courting my favor to call off the attacks on neilly.boss. who would not have known about it with out you openning your mouth and blabbing all to them.

attacks should be swift silent and deadly.... like kitty farts

learn from your mistakes BOY and you might just survive

DeletedUser

Ok heres ow it is keven, bitter and anyone else who thinks we are weak and wants to start something, do not forget thata i am a part of this tribe and as their #1 player i will fully back them in whatever war they are in and i have a lot more PAs than you would think so i think you should work this out unless you really want to go to war, which we shouldnt have to. Now all of you grow up and stop arguing like 2 year olds

from what we understand, you had no knowledge of his plans, therefore we don't have a beef with you.

i am not seeking war at this time. and being 2 can be loads of fun or are you sayin that kev and i have no valid right to be upset with him for acting like a backstabbing little prick.

take him out of power, at minimum, or boot him out of the tribe.

his behavior will get you into a war, if he continues in the fashion he has been. you are fortunate that we have plans on other k's at the moment or i might be thinking bout war.

i feel that you need to find your tribe a better leader than this infant with less impulse control than i have. his hot head will get you into hot water

DeletedUser

yeah well he is right next to me he was double my points i was the one that was going to be attacked first so i woulda wanted some help but i didnt get a single troops from ya whole tribe

umm because you fool you didn't listen and did as you damned well pleased

DeletedUser

from what we understand, you had no knowledge of his plans, therefore we don't have a beef with you.

i am not seeking war at this time. and being 2 can be loads of fun or are you sayin that kev and i have no valid right to be upset with him for acting like a backstabbing little prick.

his behavior will get you into a war, if he continues in the fashion he has been. you are fortunate that we have plans on other k's at the moment or i might be thinking bout war.

i feel that you need to find your tribe a better leader than this infant with less impulse control than i have. his hot head will get you into hot water

I do not know the full extent of what happend, however you do not insult a member of my tribe, or a leader of my tribe, i do no t know who you think you are, but you need to stop this now becasue if i see 1 more reply i will consider it a personal act of war and trust me when i go to war i will not hesitate to fight it out until the verry end, you do not want to fight me i am not you enemy and neither is my tribe so you need to cool your hets, the past is the past if you hav ebeef pm him do not try to start a public discrepancy againts my tribe.:icon_razz:

have a good day
~wetwilli5~

DeletedUser

your messages are unclear. what the hell do you mean we outran OUR time limit? we had no time limit. we were planning to do this on a specific day at specific time. you tried to order us around. we do not like that at all.

you were unwilling to listen and communicate. we were willing to work with you but you weren't listening to a thing that was told to you.

god gave you two ears and one mouth, it is clearly an indication that you should listen twice as much as you talk

just admit you made a mistake and let it go. this was to have been our first coordinated attack. we made a mistake by not fully talking over the idea of your participation in the attack before we gave you an answer. i would apologize for that but you have been an obnoxious little pustule almost from the beginning.

the proof that i feel supports my opinion that you are a fool that should not be leader of a tribe is that instead of talking to kevvie and i, you plot to stab us in the back by contacting someone else, someone who happened to be courting my favor to call off the attacks on neilly.boss. who would not have known about it with out you openning your mouth and blabbing all to them.

attacks should be swift silent and deadly.... like kitty farts

learn from your mistakes BOY and you might just survive

i dunno keven said u ran out of time on the operation

DeletedUser

im the leader and founder of the tribe im the one with the power :)

DeletedUser

fine what do u want me to delete it?

what i want is for you to either admit no one from my tribe attacked your tribe or post the reports that show the attack because i would like to punish the offender.

i am finished discussin this with you. from my point of view you have been caught red handed being a fool and like the child you are, you are trying to lie your way out of it, unable to take responsibility for your actions and their possible consequences

from some rumors that have come my way, there are alot of unhappy people with you lgv1

DeletedUser

what i want is for you to either admit no one from my tribe attacked your tribe or post the reports that show the attack because i would like to punish the offender.

i am finished discussin this with you. from my point of view you have been caught red handed being a fool and like the child you are, you are trying to lie your way out of it, unable to take responsibility for your actions and their possible consequences

from some rumors that have come my way, there are alot of unhappy people with you lgv1

alot of unhappy people with me ok whos unhappy with me speak up i dont give a damn i like to keep my friends close but my enemies closer

DeletedUser

I do not know the full extent of what happend, however you do not insult a member of my tribe, or a leader of my tribe, i do no t know who you think you are, but you need to stop this now becasue if i see 1 more reply i will consider it a personal act of war and trust me when i go to war i will not hesitate to fight it out until the verry end, you do not want to fight me i am not you enemy and neither is my tribe so you need to cool your hets, the past is the past if you hav ebeef pm him do not try to start a public discrepancy againts my tribe.:icon_razz:

have a good day
~wetwilli5~

perhaps you should find out.

my head is cool. i am coolly angry. wouldn't you be if you felt like someone was trying to backstab you?

kick him out then he won't be associated with your tribe. kick him out and then perhaps a few other people i know won't want to go to war with your tribe. i do not want war in k8 at this time and i am trying to PREVENT war.

when someone behaves as lvg1 has, they deserve to be insulted. i regret that this is becoming a headache for you personally but we do not let things slide completely. this is the extent of our vengence.

DeletedUser

perhaps you should find out.

my head is cool. i am coolly angry. wouldn't you be if you felt like someone was trying to backstab you?

kick him out then he won't be associated with your tribe. kick him out and then perhaps a few other people i know won't want to go to war with your tribe. i do not want war in k8 at this time and i am trying to PREVENT war.

when someone behaves as lvg1 has, they deserve to be insulted. i regret that this is becoming a headache for you personally but we do not let things slide completely. this is the extent of our vengence.

dont underestimate me

DeletedUser

i dunno keven said u ran out of time on the operation

you my dear need to re-read what she wrote.

she said that we had a date set for the attack and you attacked before that date. now a simple case of miscommunication that could have been corrected by talking to kevvie or myself now has become a public embarassment for you

Status
Not open for further replies.