SFR vs NE(keep spam down pleaseee)

DeletedUser

This war is degrading my faith in the capability of the once mighty NOVA.

DeletedUser

This war is degrading my faith in the capability of the once mighty NOVA.

HBB - I know you're a pretty smart guy - perhaps you would care to explain to some of us (like me, who obviously don't quite get it) what this particular War in the NE has to do with poor 'ol NOVA, considering that we're at the other end of the World:icon_confused:

It could ofcourse be a typo in which case I'm glad that we're top of mind

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarictheking

I only took 16 villages from aow. They improved since the last war :icon_wink:

Sarictheking

I told you there isnt going to be a turn over in this war, soon world 13 will forget that aowx even existed.. From rank 18

27 AoW|x 30.738.51630.738.516 34 Sry guys but thats just how this game works... You have runners everywhere looking for their salvation..

DeletedUser

wow PWC are doing great against AOW. well that is hardly suprising.

DeletedUser

No need to rub it in Saric :icon_smile:. Just keep going with business; remember that the question is not whether AoW|x would lose; it was in what fashion.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't insult them so hard PWC, runners are all joining EA and they'r your best allies :lol:

But yeah, AoW is a disapointment. Nice job Primals.

DeletedUser

at least it wasnt an easy walk as they thought...

You are still listed as Diplomat and Recruiter of AoW|X and your sig says you are the Duke of AoW, yet you ran to EA. AoWs other branches stood and watched their main branch die..
Looks like an easy walk considering you were evenly sized. If PWC thought it would be easier they are the optimistic type.

DeletedUser

You are still listed as Diplomat and Recruiter of AoW|X and your sig says you are the Duke of AoW, yet you ran to EA. AoWs other branches stood and watched their main branch die..
Looks like an easy walk considering you were evenly sized. If PWC thought it would be easier they are the optimistic type.

AoW's other branches stood and watched during the course of battle..
With the exception of a select few who helped off their owns backs, there was no real help from any of the other branches. Maybe that would have made the difference. If these tribes were too scared to involve themselves now, their fate is most likely all but determined in this world already.

In the end it was just the 40 odd members of AoWx agaisnt the 50 odd of PWC, although I get the impression less than half the members from each tribe were involved in the war.

Last edited by a moderator:

cecala

Most Points: 77,410,027 24th October 2008

A new leaf in our history =)

KoE-CaShMaN

Thanks Reiko for the compliment.

pchilli, AoW|5&6 did not JUST watch from the sidelines, our diplomats were very much involved in maintaining the peace between the branches. One might say that our (diplomats) input was almost as important as the war effort.

Saric, u da man.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hey Saric you and Poker did awesome, I did not help to much just sent some support where needed.

cecala

I was hoping AoW would last longer...

I knew this would happen if someone attacked them but I tried to get some patriotism but they just sucked too much =(

DeletedUser

HBB - I know you're a pretty smart guy - perhaps you would care to explain to some of us (like me, who obviously don't quite get it) what this particular War in the NE has to do with poor 'ol NOVA, considering that we're at the other end of the World:icon_confused:

It could ofcourse be a typo in which case I'm glad that we're top of mind

It wasn't a typo.

Since the areas are on polar opposites of the map, when I feel good for one side, I feel bad for the other :).

DeletedUser

Thanks Reiko for the compliment.

pchilli, AoW|5&6 did not JUST watch from the sidelines, our diplomats were very much involved in maintaining the peace between the branches. One might say that our (diplomats) input was almost as important as the war effort.

Saric, u da man.

Seriously, what was their input then? I wasn't aware of any. I'm guessing your diplomats promised promised not to attack them if they never got involved or something along those lines. Hardly a war "effort" in the end now was it? :icon_razz:

Congrats nonetheless.

Sarictheking

Thx Koe and wildrunner!

Pchili sorry man i wont waste my time on explaining you the diplomat input, maybe if you werent a cowardly runner like your whole tribe, maybe i would find some time, like this nah it just wont go..

Last edited: