SFR vs NE(keep spam down pleaseee)

KoE-CaShMaN

Seriously, what was their input then? I wasn't aware of any.

Isn't that an important feature of any diplomatic affair, by keeping the issues known only to those necessary ? You might have noticed a recent change of AoW|6. The diplomatic measures WERE unseen but are now known, moving ahead as we expected and planned.

But thanks for the congrats.

CaSh

DeletedUser

Isn't that an important feature of any diplomatic affair, by keeping the issues known only to those necessary ? You might have noticed a recent change of AoW|6. The diplomatic measures WERE unseen but are now known, moving ahead as we expected and planned.

But thanks for the congrats.

CaSh

I haven't checked but I get the gist. You convinced them to become a PWC branch. Explains why hardly anyone from there was supporting.

Thx Koe and wildrunner!

Pchili sorry man i wont waste my time on explaining you the diplomat input, maybe if you werent a cowardly runner like your whole tribe, maybe i would find some time, like this nah it just wont go..

Cowardly runner :icon_rolleyes:
Find one person who was part of AoW who considers me one. I left once I recieved a certain mass mail from the AoW duke. Likewise I'm not going to pay you the respect of elaborating.

AoWx as a unit was lacking, but it had some good individuals as you may find in the future since they're now your allies.

KoE-CaShMaN

AoWx as a unit was lacking, but it had some good individuals as you may find in the future since they're now your allies.

You are right and I think everyone in the NE would agree as well, that AoW|x was definitely a tribe lacking in many areas. I, for one, look forward to working with the good ones, albeit the few of them that can be considered good. I also believe that the removal of AoW|x was the best possible solution to uniting the NE against the Southern enemies.

Good luck pchilli

DeletedUser

i hope you are not counting yourself among those :icon_smile: Nobling record

(sorry for the personal attack but i had nothing better to say :icon_sad:)

DeletedUser

i hope you are not counting yourself among those :icon_smile: Nobling record

(sorry for the personal attack but i had nothing better to say :icon_sad:)

lol, when I see an abandon next to one my clusters I can't help but take it. Might be a problem I have. I may need tribal rehab :(

DeletedUser

You are right and I think everyone in the NE would agree as well, that AoW|x was definitely a tribe lacking in many areas. I, for one, look forward to working with the good ones, albeit the few of them that can be considered good. I also believe that the removal of AoW|x was the best possible solution to uniting the NE against the Southern enemies.

Good luck pchilli

Good insight - that's pretty much what it comes down to when I look at this as well. This was indeed necessary and will show up as the best possible solution in the long run.

Sarictheking

Well this war is over. How is EA doing against Asylum, both tribes have made some reforms, whats up with that war??

cecala

nothing really right now until all the inactives are cleaned up they are treated as a tribe with no diplomacy people attack as they want

KoE-CaShMaN

Boring,,, very boring... there is no war here but a few minor skirmishes along a border line.