RKN-the second most powerful family...

• Thread starter Lord of Ecthelion
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hi all,

I am recruiting members for the RKN family, I'll start off with what the family consists of:
RKN: the flagship, ranked 4th, total pts 47.000.000, 71 members
RKN-51: second most powerful, ranked 16th, total pts 35.000.000, 92 members
RKN-30: dominates K30, ranked 26, total pts 26.000.000, 75 members
RKN-20: don't know much about this one, ranked 47, total pts 16.000.000, 64v members
RKN-0: quite new, ranked 75, total pts 8.000.000, 61 members
RKN-M: old tribe, all members moving to RKN-30, ranked 103, 2.000.000pts, 18 members

So that's the second most powerful family tribe in world 18. The most powerful, TWA, happen to be in an alliance with RKN known as the Unholy Alliance (UA). The other family tribes in the UA are DS, [BA], and DVA. This is the most powerful alliance on world 18!

RKN rules several continents, if you want to join RKN you probably want to be in one of these: K0, K20, K21, K30, K31, K41, K51. Quite a lot, eh?

RKN has some very powerful members, here's all its members in the top 50:
TelMaar, RKN, ranked 5th, 2.700.000 pts, 310 villages
Andrew Done, RKN-51, ranked 6th, 2.600.000 pts, 269 villages
geewiz, RKN, ranked 25th, 2.000.000 pts, 196 villages
Wolfhunt1, ranked 37th, 1.800.000 pts, 191 villages
konan123456789, RKN, ranked 50th, 1.700.000, 187 villages

If you do want to join, contact handsh, he's in charge of recruiting for RKN, and he'll chose which part of the RKN family you'll join.

Regards,
Lord of Ecthelion

DeletedUser

rofl, is this a joke!? recluiting for a "top 2 family" cmon guys, shame one you lol...

DeletedUser

I didn't knwo we were recruiting.. when did LORD becoem a recruiter?

DeletedUser

You have to be kidding.

I agree that posting on the forums is absurd to look for recruits, but before every major war -MM- fights in you recruit the top few players of that tribe so recruiting is quite valuable.

DeletedUser

Hi all,

I am recruiting members for the RKN family, I'll start off with what the family consists of:
RKN: the flagship, ranked 4th, total pts 47.000.000, 71 members
RKN-51: second most powerful, ranked 16th, total pts 35.000.000, 92 members
RKN-30: dominates K30, ranked 26, total pts 26.000.000, 75 members
RKN-20: don't know much about this one, ranked 47, total pts 16.000.000, 64v members
RKN-0: quite new, ranked 75, total pts 8.000.000, 61 members
RKN-M: old tribe, all members moving to RKN-30, ranked 103, 2.000.000pts, 18 members

So that's the second most powerful family tribe in world 18. The most powerful, TWA, happen to be in an alliance with RKN known as the Unholy Alliance (UA). The other family tribes in the UA are DS, [BA], and DVA. This is the most powerful alliance on world 18!

RKN rules several continents, if you want to join RKN you probably want to be in one of these: K0, K20, K21, K30, K31, K41, K51. Quite a lot, eh?

RKN has some very powerful members, here's all its members in the top 50:
TelMaar, RKN, ranked 5th, 2.700.000 pts, 310 villages
Andrew Done, RKN-51, ranked 6th, 2.600.000 pts, 269 villages
geewiz, RKN, ranked 25th, 2.000.000 pts, 196 villages
Wolfhunt1, ranked 37th, 1.800.000 pts, 191 villages
konan123456789, RKN, ranked 50th, 1.700.000, 187 villages

If you do want to join, contact handsh, he's in charge of recruiting for RKN, and he'll chose which part of the RKN family you'll join.

Regards,
Lord of Ecthelion

You guys aint bad but you shood relly jowyne W18 Krewsade or KREW as it is called. We is the best thier be the best thier were and the best thier ever will be.

DeletedUser

Most Powerful alliance in W18 made me laugh, and we all know about the UA, no reason to explain.

llanowar elves

I agree that posting on the forums is absurd to look for recruits, but before every major war -MM- fights in you recruit the top few players of that tribe so recruiting is quite valuable.

Wow... It's pretty sad that you are literally following him around to do nothing but insult MM. There was no other point to your post, which has nothing to do with this thread (like mine!). Do you fear MM that much?

DeletedUser

Yeah recruiting is valuable when done properly. I was just staggered that a family with nearly 400 members feels the need to recruit :icon_eek: Especially seeing as most of their family is right next to each other.

DeletedUser

War? It would be less of a problem for them if they hadn't penned themselves in by allying with TWA.

DeletedUser

Wow... It's pretty sad that you are literally following him around to do nothing but insult MM. There was no other point to your post, which has nothing to do with this thread (like mine!). Do you fear MM that much?

I saw new posts in this section of the W18 forums and checked it out.
And no, I don't fear -MM-.

That is the problem. They cant expand

Is that why RKN, RKN-51 and RKN-30 were all on the top 20 tribe village gainers list this week?
Clearly not.

War? It would be less of a problem for them if they hadn't penned themselves in by allying with TWA.
This again? Whatever.

It's the same theoretical stuff as if i said '-MM- wouldn't be so tough if the tribes around them decided to actually fight together', all theoretical.

DeletedUser

This again? Whatever.

You have to admit theres truth in it surely. Where are RKN-20, 30 and 0 supposed to expand to once Valor is done with?

It's the same theoretical stuff as if i said '-MM- wouldn't be so tough if the tribes around them decided to actually fight together', all theoretical.

We'd be just as tough, just a lot busier :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You have to admit theres truth in it surely. Where are RKN-20, 30 and 0 supposed to expand to once Valor is done with?

K00 has a while to be cleared out... K01 also has to be tidied up.
K20 will be going after valor, yes, but this time they will be better defended after what the UA did to K11. (i suspect, go ahead and prove me wrong valor)

K30 is being finishing up, but yes, they will have to leapfrog over a continent shortly... but it isn't like they are up against another UA member, they are up against RKN...

We'd be just as tough, just a lot busier
You mean you'd toughen up because you finally get some ODD.

Look i could bring this to yet another debate about -MM- or UA but it gets tiring.

DeletedUser

K00 has a while to be cleared out... K01 also has to be tidied up.
K20 will be going after valor, yes, but this time they will be better defended after what the UA did to K11. (i suspect, go ahead and prove me wrong valor)

K30 is being finishing up, but yes, they will have to leapfrog over a continent shortly... but it isn't like they are up against another UA member, they are up against RKN..

Come on you really think 3k's worth of players are going to be able to hop over to new continents? Also RKN 30, 20 AND 0 are at least two k's away from any non-UA K's not one. As for K30 being finished up, there is only 20 non UA villages left in the entire K O__o

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As much as we try to ignor it mister.wolf is right,but till now we have expantion places so untill then this issue wont be brought, not sure what will happen when RKN will have to cross Ks to noble :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

It's not like it hasn't been done before.

RKN were told on the forums to noble into K00 (before RKN had a tribe up there) and they told them to move into K50 (before it was under RKN control, which is why you have random RKN tribes there)... so it's not like it is unheard of, obviously not the preferred strategy.