worst w6 tribe

HeftySmurf

Mwahahah
Im gonna send 20 to your closet vil
get stacking =P

Anaphros

Neuwar? Nah they where way better than

3)Whatever tribe niceboydudu ever made...If aquarius played activelly it would be a lot different but it was only nbd.
KRT
AoJ
Those are the 2 I remember.

2)Hire-E
Worst hire branch in my opinion.

1)SPTS2
Sunny I'm sorry to say that but in K9 2 K's away from the main OrD cluster with 0 support in a K you controlled (as well as the 2 nearby 7-8) you said I was bullying your players. They didn't receive any support except krazykat who eventually was nobled aswell. And the attacks received where pathetic. Not to mention you couldn't take out master109 which is isolated from O-Sin(put my hand there aswell).
I'm glad you are on our side now and some others...hope you don't have any hard feelings:)

The order is completely random SPTS2 was definetely better then the other 2 battling for first:p

DeletedUser

KrazyKat went inactive without notice or placing a sitter.

and I don't think SPTS2 deserves to be in that list - there are plenty much, much worse.

DeletedUser49166

Just my opinion, Can't remember the early days because didnt pay much attention to anything :p

Hire - No offence, but must of had the worst diplomatic issues to have 4 or so of the top 10 tribes to declare upon them :)

Anaphros

Well it was just my opinion. I can't express a clear opinion about bdr ,for example, cause they are in the other side of the world...
But wait I just remembered a tribe

Worst EVER tribe of w6
ATA
Yeap, you got to agree.

Last edited:

latrinepower

Well it was just my opinion. I can't express a clear opinion about bdr for example cause they where in the other end of the world...
But wait I just remembered a tribe

Worst EVER tribe of w6
ATA
Yeap, you got to agree.

are u still playing w6 ?

DeletedUser

NeuWar failed and woulda Lost?

ODD:

Rank Name Defeated
1 Original SIN 185,18 Mio.
2 Neutral Warriors 166,04 Mio.

KthyBye

if you think about it, who do you think supported Neutral Warriors in the first place, only reason it has the highest defensive rank, no doubt lol

DeletedUser

Aye. North-East corner. Can't miss :)

mail me with your ingame name:p...if you wan that is...well on topic now:

nr3..hmm I'd say F~wo~F
nr2..ATA
nr1 the biggest tribe of losers I've ever seen...ROBOT...those guys just didn't know when to quit:p

Telisha

To me there was no worst tribe each contributed something to this world, and that is how I see things. :(

DeletedUser

I would say 1408 was probably the worst I encountered. FAF was pretty lame, but at least they fought back.

DeletedUser

3. bored
2. the new sparta
1. spam

spam declared after hire were getting raped and were still down after 48 hours, they didnt stack the front line before declaring and as a result of declaring their tribe crumbled, pretty pathetic tbh :)

DeletedUser18543

3. bored
2. the new sparta
1. spam

spam declared after hire were getting raped and were still down after 48 hours, they didnt stack the front line before declaring and as a result of declaring their tribe crumbled, pretty pathetic tbh :)

how do you not know me?:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Even the most terrible of tribes normally have some decent players, calling a tribe bad is more of a reflection on their leadership than the actual players.
However, based on my experience these are probably the tribes that I would "nominate" (in no particular order)

1 - AoJ - Did they even fight back when they got declared on or just skip to the disband stage?
2 - BDR family - As family tribes go, these were inbred...
3 - HIRE-M - Or as we used to call them "cannon fodder"

Luckybanana

I would say 1408 was probably the worst I encountered. FAF was pretty lame, but at least they fought back.

This man tells the truth, my list wouldbe.

3rd FaF - Imo we sucked although i wouldnt be able to say why, i watched almost an entire continent be eaten by stts2 right to my doorstep.
2nd Robot - Lame
1st HELL? - The tribe that thought they were every big tribes academy tribe.

celticprincess

Even the most terrible of tribes normally have some decent players, calling a tribe bad is more of a reflection on their leadership than the actual players.
However, based on my experience these are probably the tribes that I would "nominate" (in no particular order)

1 - AoJ - Did they even fight back when they got declared on or just skip to the disband stage?
2 - BDR family - As family tribes go, these were inbred...
3 - HIRE-M - Or as we used to call them "cannon fodder"

have to agree to a point mate ah the good old days lol

but spam have to be up there and remeber u saving spts also from a roasting wish we had of taking them out now then i wouldnt have to "soul shaker " and his big claims

DeletedUser

as I already told ya, if you're jealous of something it's your fault not mine. I'm not geting into a fight with you nor anyone else here. Maybe it's because of x-mas or simply because this game is loosing all the good aspects and people it once had. so, if you have any problem with me come and "talk" with me in the battlefield, cause all I've seen from you was petty talks with no sense.
Also, I'd like to apologize to imsure. avoiding any other provocations from your part from now on.
now you guys do whatever you want. I know what I'm cappable of, and what my guys, aka ex-SPAM members (friends... i know some of you don't know what that is) can do. props for them, and they'll be family forever in TW and know they can count on me doesn't matter what tribe they are in.

Also, instead of calling the others losers, try and make your own tribes better.
so I'll name 3 tribes I liked instead:

1- SPTS[/B]forever my family, some real friendships grown up in there and forever will remain, spam and funny times were also present every second even though it kept all the important things on the table at the same time.

2- SOUL, first enemy tribe SPTS faced (for real, which means having fun too instead of wiping them out)... very good players, some of them who remain today and joined us. as all tribes had inactives and some probs but also had good players and specially good defenders (props to our girl slaybelle, awesome player), and I also remember shruikanrinor from there. he livened up these forums too. sad to see him go.

3- SPAM, although a very problematic tribe, I've met some new people there, and I'm glad we merged and created it. I always seen this game as being part of my life, not the other way round. I don't live for this game, it's simply a way of having fun and meeting great people (unfortunatly there's also others not that great) and yes I've had a lot of fun playing it, part of it on this tribe. miss some people already. keep in touch