worst w6 tribe

DeletedUser

I just remembered TROY were a awful tribe.
Full of inactives and no realistic tactics ... Hope for the best and keep spearing job they were :icon_redface: :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I just remembered TROY were a awful tribe.
Full of inactives and no realistic tactics ... Hope for the best and keep spearing job they were :icon_redface: :icon_eek:

Troy were that terrible they got turned down by HIRE to become part of the happy family.

DeletedUser

Top three terrible tribes? I haven't read through the whole thread but I'd imagine there was some flaming and dissing? :icon_neutral:

Anyway, I'll add my opinion for what it's worth. #3 is the least terrible, #1 the most.

#3 - BDR Family led by h0t streak - Under h0t, these guys truly sucked in every field. I'm sorry, but it's true. :icon_redface: Though in your defence you guys got a lot better when leaders like Vlavio, Blitz, Faust, Calibra and Cleostine came to the fore and you lost your deadweight. (Your inactives and BDR-2 :icon_razz:) And of course you are doing well in DEATH ATM.

#2 NeuWar - Diplomatically you've hamstrung yourself, and it is only by luck and other tribes' hard work you've ended up on the winning side. You failed against BDR back when they sucked too, and you took a pounding from HIRE beset with internal problems. However, I guess you deserve a little credit for still standing at the end of it all.

#1 has to be HELL/FiRE Family/SWAT Family/1408 - All the same to me since they were all led by KoroMahou, who had good intentions... But was seriously THE WORST LEADER WORLD SIX HAS EVER SEEN. I'm sorry, but you were just that terrible. :icon_redface: And seriously, what was up with all that tag-stealing regarding KoD and your failiures at making yourselves the academy/ies of any major power who didn't fail as badly as you did?

For the record, yes, I was a member of FiRE-P/SWAT 3 for a while. I'm sorry, I was young, and a noob! :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Troy

My old tribe and I loved them dearly. There were some good players in there who have gone on to bigger and better things for example (shanara, Pichoss, Lord Klaus )

If we had better leadership then I think we could have done alot better against KoD.

But I found myself working my ass off to try and get motivated and help out to little success. Along with a few other players that worked hard to try and get some caps on the enemy's again Shanra and Pichoss.

Troy never fulfilled its true potential because of inept leadership.

DeletedUser

3. bored
2. the new sparta
1. spam

spam declared after hire were getting raped and were still down after 48 hours, they didnt stack the front line before declaring and as a result of declaring their tribe crumbled, pretty pathetic tbh :)

not like you to talk so much s**t hstreeter, has celticprincess hacked your account?

DeletedUser

Neuwar? Nah they where way better than

3)Whatever tribe niceboydudu ever made...If aquarius played activelly it would be a lot different but it was only nbd.
KRT
AoJ
Those are the 2 I remember.

2)Hire-E
Worst hire branch in my opinion.

1)SPTS2
Sunny I'm sorry to say that but in K9 2 K's away from the main OrD cluster with 0 support in a K you controlled (as well as the 2 nearby 7-8) you said I was bullying your players. They didn't receive any support except krazykat who eventually was nobled aswell. And the attacks received where pathetic. Not to mention you couldn't take out master109 which is isolated from O-Sin(put my hand there aswell).
I'm glad you are on our side now and some others...hope you don't have any hard feelings:)

The order is completely random SPTS2 was definetely better then the other 2 battling for first:p

Your name is not one I remember, unless your using an alias in which case your opinions become null and void imo.

K9 was a secondary area for SPTS2 yet we expanded there rapidly. There was one Or.d player trying it on there but Krazykat defended herself well with support from me and others, like Kint said unfortunately she had some rl issues and left the game without warning, she was not nobled by anyone. Also I recall attacking someone there in retaliation and he went screaming to his tribe leader. Apparantly he didn't mind attacking players 4 or 5 times smaller than him but couldn't hack it when someone bigger came along.

Master109 was wiped out of K5, K16 and other areas but in K8 was strongly supported by sin and two other tribes that I can recall so attacking him was something to do to pass the time but wasn't a priority for us.

All my dealings with Cazac have shown him to be a true gentleman and a standup guy, I wish I could say the same about more players.

DeletedUser

not like you to talk so much s**t hstreeter, has celticprincess hacked your account?

Coool it down guys .... its close to christmas so let some steam out and relax :icon_wink:

I've noticed eversince SPAM *jumped on the bandwagon* against HIRE more people dislikes emm ... Anyways their not the worst tribe out there.

M.A.E just popped up into my head and so did thorn ... they were pretty pathetic in their different forms.

DeletedUser22924

top 3 worst well

1. Spam: even with the huge advantage they had against HIRE they still only managed about 300 vills.

2. M.W.G: complete failure i dont even know why they tried.

3.nuewar: well they never did anything impressive(or good) and most inactive tribe(in my opinion)

Anaphros

Your name is not one I remember, unless your using an alias in which case your opinions become null and void imo.
You could try checking your tribe member list...Titles for instance. I'm not going to change my alias in the forums just because I changed account 1 year ago...

DeletedUser

ill eat you actually plays two accounts, somehow he got out of his ban for it.

ill eat you and shuttlexx are his accounts - if anyone cares to know/nuke.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ill eat you actually plays two accounts, somehow he got out of his ban for it.

ill eat you and shuttlexx are his accounts - if anyone cares to know/nuke.

shuttlexx??? I highly doubt it.. Shuttle doesnt speak a lick of english. and i have to have a translator...

Ill eat you posts very clearly english.

DeletedUser

shuttlexx??? I highly doubt it.. Shuttle doesnt speak a lick of english. and i have to have a translator...

Ill eat you posts very clearly english.

I dont have it.
Guy came back.

@slippy: i did have it :icon_razz:
I can talk to mods :lol: