Famous players in W30

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thats not very nice :( I dont see what you have against Robot secks, alien Secks and Donkey Secks :( here have some buttsecks

DeletedUser40113

Thats not very nice :( I dont see what you have against Robot secks, alien Secks and Donkey Secks :( here have some buttsecks

lets see, i find all this sex talk offensive.
If you want to talk sex, go find a hooker or go to a freaking chatroom.
This is not the place for it

DeletedUser

retards, the lot of you...

my friend has down syndrome, are you comparing me to him? he would be insulted

and you should be reported for you insensitivity and lack of tolerance towards the matter.

p.s. watch family guy for the "mr buzzkillington" reference

DeletedUser40113

then report me, i have no quarrel with you.
my quarrel is with those other less mature individuals who insist on talking sex

DeletedUser

I'm not playing w30, I'm not famous and infact I'm not even here...

xolotl-hide_and_seek.jpg

DeletedUser

then report me, i have no quarrel with you.
my quarrel is with those other less mature individuals who insist on talking sex

boobs :lol:

i think i started it...but then im only here cos im drunk...ish....starting to sober up now...probably should sleep....

i have no quarrel with anyone here, just be careful what you say when judging others, something in the bible about casting the first stone i believe

shadowbuzo

lets see, i find all this sex talk offensive.
If you want to talk sex, go find a hooker or go to a freaking chatroom.
This is not the place for it

Seems like someone is going for one of the most hated posters in w30, even tho I have to recognize, the others are making some stupid posts too.

OMGZ!!!!one now you are famous D: and the others.. I will have to post too =( I want people to love me D:

DeletedUser40113

boobs :lol:

i think i started it...but then im only here cos im drunk...ish....starting to sober up now...probably should sleep....

i have no quarrel with anyone here, just be careful what you say when judging others, something in the bible about casting the first stone i believe

fair enough, but their first impression was a very poor one

Status
Not open for further replies.