Famous players in W30

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser40113

Seems like someone is going for one of the most hated posters in w30, even tho I have to recognize, the others are making some stupid posts too.

OMGZ!!!!one now you are famous D: and the others.. I will have to post too =( I want people to love me D:

most hated?
you dont get anywhere by being well liked.
crush your opposition before they become a threat.

DeletedUser

fair enough, but their first impression was a very poor one

one more for you, "never judge a book by its cover", i actually took that one to heart, and thats a serious post, but i must stop talking now, i think i have sobered up too much, expect to see me again soon, drunk and ready to spam :lol:

DeletedUser54582

But with this you are not crushing anyone..

You are simply making yourself appear an arrogant prick who puts himself above any person who has a sexual, or immature though

DeletedUser40113

one more for you, "never judge a book by its cover", i actually took that one to heart, and thats a serious post, but i must stop talking now, i think i have sobered up too much, expect to see me again soon, drunk and ready to spam :lol:

you seem to be one of the few sensible people around.
Hope to see you soon!

DeletedUser

Seems like someone is going for one of the most hated posters in w30, even tho I have to recognize, the others are making some stupid posts too.

OMGZ!!!!one now you are famous D: and the others.. I will have to post too =( I want people to love me D:

i will love you, but only in ways that will get me put in prison

EDIT: LOL above post spoke too soon

DeletedUser40113

But with this you are not crushing anyone..

You are simply making yourself appear an arrogant prick who puts himself above any person who has a sexual, or immature though

nope, as i have stated previously, there is a place for the sort of talk and it is not here.

DeletedUser54582

nope, as i have stated previously, there is a place for the sort of talk and it is not here.

And you must know this place, or you would not speak of it.

Will you talk to god part the red sea and take us there? no

So I say this

TITS OR GTFO. SERIOUSLY

DeletedUser

So I say this

TITS OR GTFO. SERIOUSLY

can i come? the doctor say no, but i thought with those powers...

DeletedUser40113

So I say this

TITS OR GTFO. SERIOUSLY

Jump off a cliff.
Sure, I know the place, and im discrete enough to notbe an idiot about it

DeletedUser54582

Well telling us would be the "mature intelligent" thing to do if you really wish to end the senslessness here

DeletedUser40113

Sure why not.
could you lot please stop talking about sexual intercourse with various imaginations as I find it offensive and inappropriate.

there, i asked nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.