[Breaking]Arch duke of LOPW, leaving TU family

Mozz06

You cleared Patrik's poor defense out.

We have the report on EV's forum.

Well done.

DeletedUser

Dosen't matter, my village aren't important :)

That doesn't even make sense, you mean

Your village isn't important, aren't is plural, I don't think you'll ever have more than one... (err you call that a village?) village

DeletedUser

That doesn't even make sense, you mean

Your village isn't important, aren't is plural, I don't think you'll ever have more than one... (err you call that a village?) village

I don't think you will be able to understand that, a great leader dosen't fight for his own points.

DeletedUser

there are something I don't understand, how come the only ones posting in this forum are patrik, xulliox and DMT!? Where are all those post from their member saying "We love our leader(s)"???

DeletedUser

there are something I don't understand, how come the only ones posting in this forum are patrik, xulliox and DMT!? Where are all those post from their member saying "We love our leader(s)"???

Baldhor, why didn't you bring this up before? :icon_surprised:

:lol:

DeletedUser

There is things I like to do, and that is to post in this forum.
But I disslike talking to yerks :)

DeletedUser

I don't think you will be able to understand that, a great leader dosen't fight for his own points.

a leader "lead the way" ... meaning he should demonstrate great skills as a player and as a diplomate ... that's what you don't understand. You failed at both