[Breaking]Arch duke of LOPW, leaving TU family

DeletedUser

Evening all,

I was once arch duke of LOPW, it was ranked one, i then entrusted patrik to merge the good players of LOPW into TU inorder to make his tribe better for him . Then i decide to move to TU and see what it is like, patrik would not even trust me to be a baron, so i carry on playing the game. Then just today he says:"Patrik says:
you planed on betraying the tribe" When .... if you remember i made his tribe. He then demotes me to member, then as act of good will he says:
Patrik says:
I will let you be inviter and diplomat
Patrik says:
but you will have to earn the forum mod dot

So, this is me officaily resigning from the TU family,

A message to Patrik, a person who made a tribe will never destory it. - You are a noob with no leadership experiance.

- I am now seeking to join another tribe.

- Best regards,
-DMT
Once the great arch duke of LOPW

- Remember, do not trust patrick with anything - f.a.c.t!

DeletedUser

Translation:

I made massive family tribe, full of farms and point-mongers. We lost first place, and I don't know what to do, so I'm going to lay full responsibility on the leader of the sister tribe, and run away from all the players I screwed over in the process.

DeletedUser

Translation:

I made massive family tribe, full of farms and point-mongers. We lost first place, and I don't know what to do, so I'm going to lay full responsibility on the leader of the sister tribe, and run away from all the players I screwed over in the process.

hibby you forgot the part where he specializes in making tribes and not concentrating on his villages.

DeletedUser

Translation:

That is incorrect, TUa is being ran by another duke. I was in TU when he demoted me from my invite + diplomat powers - I now hate him, that interpration is incorrect.

-DMT

DeletedUser

That is incorrect, TUa is being ran by another duke. I was in TU when he demoted me from my invite + diplomat powers - I now hate him, that interpration is incorrect.

-DMT

lol all three of you are the same, no wait four of you.

Patrik, danmaketribes, Xulliox. and brabbit.com

Don't try and point at eachother. YOU ALL PARTICIPATED in the making of the family tribes, you all made tribes and lead the tribes and joined them as one. YOU ALL had TU in your name so stop pointing fingers.

noobs.

DeletedUser

-DMT

wtf...you became TU2, said in no way were you guys going to be run as the same tribe, then you leapfrog over to TU, giving up your duke title, then complain because you trusted the guy who took xulliox's tribe from him?

I really did not know stupidity could rise this fast and in so many different tribes

DeletedUser

wtf...you became TU2, said in no way were you guys going to be run as the same tribe, then you leapfrog over to TU, giving up your duke title, then complain because you trusted the guy who took xulliox's tribe from him?

I really did not know stupidity could rise this fast and in so many different tribes

I agree i did wrong, by trusting him. I now want my revenge.

-DMT

DeletedUser

I don't think you'll be getting much revenge from the rim...

Bedtime Bear

EV and .SOD. don't need your help, the only help you can be to anyone is if your village is consumed :icon_twisted:

He's asked someone in EV if he can get in.

Its on a forum as our "This mornings laugh".

DeletedUser

He's asked someone in EV if he can get in.

Its on a forum as our "This mornings laugh".

lol, while I was taking the P on my fake MSN, YES FAKE DAN :icon_wink: He told me he is joining us... I think I'll add that to our joke section to. Great idea!

Mozz06

Haha.

I got to laugh at TU once again.

Thanks, DMT.

Which tribe are you looking towards, seriously?

EV - I doubt EV leadership will go for it
.SOD. - won't take you, as Grawler has said
n-less won't take you
TU - probably won't take you back, now
HOT - will probably be sceptical seeing as it was *you* who declared war on them
Mages - Doubtful as well. They probably aren't looking for a member like you.
w00t - Same as EV and .SOD.

Try EPL - They seemed to have gone with the idea of taking anyone in, in the early stages.

DeletedUser

After your recent comments about EV, and your wild ideas to plot against people, I don't think this is anything more than an arrangement with Patrik to attempt to get you in to another tribe.

As such, I think you will be best suited to the rim.

DeletedUser

Haha.

Try EPL - They seemed to have gone with the idea of taking anyone in, in the early stages.

Yes I vote for EPL. Not that so many TU in my area are consumed most of my farms ar EPL. They have a nice habit of building big mines with almost no troops.

DeletedUser

First, congratz to Gareeth, least I be mistaken, but you're now support staff?

I find this all quite funny and I think that tomorrow will be an eventful day. I've seen the disorganization of TU first handed, but to think that two of the former leaders of the sister tribes were sabotaged by their own "high commander." Its disgusting, despicable, horrific... its more awesome then words can describe.

Now, this is some good entertainment.