looking for a tribe

DeletedUser

im looking for a tribe near the k66,k67 area.
i ma currently tribeless. :(

DeletedUser

You shood jowyne W18 Krewsade or KREW. We is the best thier be!

DeletedUser

None of KREW's villages are in the continents he listed.

DeletedUser

We is a crewsade so that kinda crap dont relly cownt for nothin.

DeletedUser

He cood be our K66/67 ofise of the crewsade! Why rong with that?

DeletedUser

English is what my moma speeks and I has knowed it my hole life. I know it well enuff to know that your name sond like "dong."

DeletedUser40757

English is what my moma speeks and I has knowed it my hole life. I know it well enuff to know that your name sond like "dong."
just not that well apparently.
Also, just out of curiosity, since you have spell check, why not use it?

DeletedUser

ClickPanic: A nub when it comes in speaking english(sorry for the term)

come on...speak english properly ClickPanic....

DeletedUser

Sum of you aint American so you doesnt know what propur English acshuly is but I is from Texas and I has been speekin English forevur. I doesnt know how to spell but I does know how it work and it aint abowt rules and shit.

DeletedUser40757

Sum of you aint American so you doesnt know what propur English acshuly is but I is from Texas and I has been speekin English forevur. I doesnt know how to spell but I does know how it work and it aint abowt rules and shit.
obviously a d minus student in elementary....
I'm American, and I know what proper english is. I also know how to spell, and yes it is about rules.

DeletedUser

I'm obviously at a disadvantage because I'm English and, it seems, I no longer can understand the language that manifested itself in my homeland. Is there a language out there that isn't abused to the degree English is? (Answers on a postcard.) I guess I better start learning Mandarin then...

DeletedUser

I'm obviously at a disadvantage because I'm English and, it seems, I no longer can understand the language that manifested itself in my homeland. Is there a language out there that isn't abused to the degree English is? (Answers on a postcard.) I guess I better start learning Mandarin then...

What you meen you is English? You caint be a languige unles you is Mexican becuz that is peuple and a languige.

DeletedUser

ClickPanic, my love, why do you bother trying to talk sense to these people? They're obviously not good Krewsaders like you....

DeletedUser

Oh my god I don't actually believe the way he is acting it is so immature how old is he because, jokes aside, I think he needs further education.

DeletedUser

Oh my god I don't actually believe the way he is acting it is so immature how old is he because, jokes aside, I think he needs further education.

he's supposed to be 35, and click when he says he's English it means he's from England i hope you're just acting dumb.

DeletedUser

Best forum joke ever goes to clickpanic, it was one of them jokes that was so rubbish it was funny.