Awards Idea - Do you like?

DeletedUser

Hey just wondering if this idea should be scrapped or if the masses would approve of this.

I been thinking, apart from milestones and so forth, if people were interested in earning signature userbars?
custom made of course.

exhibit A:
noblernu6.png

So this would go to the milestones that the first people reach etc. Part of, lets say, bragging rights to put in your signature.

But that is not all! Your signature may hold 700 x 80 sigs, which with this award system, could include up to 8 awards of 350 x 19 userbards. (4 on each side)

Aswell as just milestones, it got me thinking. "Perhaps bragging rights to players accomplishments" such as:

tribalgoatnobledop5.png

(No this is not a stab at tribal goat, just thought he is a forum presence people would aim for)

Who knows, it could be fun with some awards given to people.

Your opinions? Obviously awards would be approved and listed etc but it could bring in some fun things to aim for and when you reach those goals, being able to brag about it in your sig.

Please note this is not the finished products. I will customize them properly to avoid people just ripping them. As well as, if mods approve, a thread dedicated to naming the people who claimed which award.

Last edited by a moderator:

spleen mage

I don't know who Tribal Goat is, but i'm damn well going to noble him now, simply for the award.

Nudist

not a bad idea, only problem I see is players making their own.

DeletedUser

not a bad idea, only problem I see is players making their own.
yea well thats why i list a thread dedicated to the awards of people. I know people will try and rip it off but they are just samples, if people like this idea, i will make a template and include custom images which people won't be able to easily rip. And have a theme of course across all of them

Deleted User - 3135

The problem I see is having your name on the sig, people might start thinking that the winner is infact you but under an alias. :lol:

DeletedUser

The problem I see is having your name on the sig, people might start thinking that the winner is infact you but under an alias. :lol:
they are custom so I will include the name you wish to be used.

DeletedUser

*update* sorry I didn't include it, but they will have "w30" as they will be exclusive to this world

DeletedUser

Great idea to be honest.

A player'll be allowed to have upto 8.

But yeah, the only problem is what Nudist said, people making their own. UNLESS, we make a thread and list what people have achieved with their names

Great idea though. Kudos

DeletedUser

Probs for a good idea. Would love to see it. Just not on this world.

DeletedUser

Why? Because you've fallen behind/not playing this world? In that case don't spoil it for others. Not our fault you aren't interested/can't keep up :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Why? Because you've fallen behind/not playing this world? In that case don't spoil it for others. Not our fault you aren't interested/can't keep up :icon_rolleyes:

It is just of my personal interest to see this on other worlds aswell. Great ideas usually spread/get stolen. He clearly stated he would do it for w30 so stop crying.

And no, I am not playing this world.

DeletedUser

Proves my point :icon_rolleyes:

If you were playing this world, let's stay in the top 10 tribe and in the top 200 rank, and if it were your only world, you'd more then gladly like the idea to be done here. However, your selfishness was brought out and you said:

Point proven. Go away now.

DeletedUser

Thats A good idea I wanna be the first to have ODD lol

Im already getting troops atacked by Spiking My farm Whilst im asleep lol

DeletedUser

Proves my point :icon_rolleyes:

If you were playing this world, let's stay in the top 10 tribe and in the top 200 rank, and if it were your only world, you'd more then gladly like the idea to be done here. However, your selfishness was brought out and you said:

Point proven. Go away now.

There is nothing to prove.

Obviously I dont give a rats ass about w30 if Im not playing here. Just wanted to point out that I liked the idea.

Go "rolleye" at someone who cares.

DeletedUser

Nice Idea! Maybe we could make also Awards as "Best Forum Poster" or "Best Personality" etc.

But we must not there to much because than like everybody have one. :icon_razz: