Awards Idea - Do you like?

DeletedUser

Might be exciting as it could place a huge target on certain players. And being able to have the userbar to back it up is more than enough motivation to target them lol

DeletedUser

i think i should get one for coolest sig

thank you thank you very much for the award, jk jk

DeletedUser

Ace your sig is SHRUNK. Same thing happened with I R LEGEND's. AND Raven when I made his as well. Maybe it's just my sigs >.<

TicTocBoom you could make a userbar prize for your personal enemies so they get mass targeted :D

Bribe people with awesome sigs too maybe.

DeletedUser

Ace your sig is SHRUNK. Same thing happened with I R LEGEND's. AND Raven when I made his as well. Maybe it's just my sigs >.<

TicTocBoom you could make a userbar prize for your personal enemies so they get mass targeted :D

lol only the well-known, mass-flamed forum users :D big target on all your heads!

DeletedUser41666

I think I should get to choose the people I think spam the most...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

My Sig is bigger now though.

@Tic

You could probably have a Sig about the biggest no lifer? Or most tribe hopping? :p

DeletedUser

I don't know who Tribal Goat is, but i'm damn well going to noble him now, simply for the award.
SassyGoatMilkSoap.jpg

DeletedUser

How dare you speak like that in the presence of sassy goat.

Now get on your knees and beg for mercy. Please.

A thousand apologies. I fear the sun may have glanced off Sassy Goat's incredible aura of power, thus blinding me from his magnificence.

I kick myself that I did not recognise such a potent deity, most beneficent one. [/grovel]

TicToBoom...be quiet.... He can flame at you if he wants too.... Who are you his father or something?

Hastyr stop posting pictures of me. You know Im sexy...

Thou dares compare thyself to Sassy Goat!?

DeletedUser

Sassy Goat aside, I think it's a pretty good idea. As long as it doesn't get a bit silly eventually.

DeletedUser

TicToBoom...be quiet.... He can flame at you if he wants too.... Who are you his father or something?

Hastyr stop posting pictures of me. You know Im sexy...

Go away you goat. What happened to your so great tribe you let EVERYBODY know about?

On-topic: Seems like everyones for it. We're going to need 2-3 stickies threads though. Or maybe 1 of who won what award

schmutzig

I like this idea a lot and I'm surprised it hasn't been suggested before. However, there should be awards which will last longer into the world, such as first to 150 villages or something. I also think awards shoudl be set up for those more 'casual' gamers, such as players who don't have time to play huge accounts but still achieve something, for instance, something like the award for a 10ms noble snipe?

Just my 2 cents

DeletedUser57808

Looks like a brilliant idea, very much worth looking into doing.

DeletedUser

maybe i should just ask tic for help on my sig