What happend to (~SP~)

LordDogMan

Why tell my name that fast :p lets play instead XD
why dont you read the forums so you can find out who it is :O

DeletedUser

Why the hell should acid god be sorry? He left HIS tribe in the hands of people who agreed to keep it running while he handled personal problems. they screwed him over and disbanded it and went over to his enemies.

It was a joke u quitter. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I don't think Acid needs to be sorry. That's like saying you should be sorry if the business you own goes out of business. It was his to do whatever he wanted. Sure, on a personal level, if he made promises to anyone then that's a different story but I can't account for every individual's story there.

All the people involved understood his real life issues minus the few younger players (blue dot) who held fervently onto the idea that when Acid came back world 15 would be dandy again.

Real life issues are real life issues. I'm sure, one day, something may happen to any of us that will require TW to take a back seat.

However, you should have recanted your leadership - for good or bad - and basically let whoever take the reins. The mistakes would be on them. As I understand it though - you only left leadership by proxy without much communication other than small stints here or there.

I would like to say though that his comment is a little bit underhanded and is much the reason why I've never liked Acid on a personal level.

Originally Posted by xXAcidGodXx
why should I defend myself, I will admit i maid a mistake in my leadership... I left the tribe to people who couldnt function with out a person saying hey do this and that...

and

Originally Posted by Angacam
Why the hell should acid god be sorry? He left HIS tribe in the hands of people who agreed to keep it running while he handled personal problems. they screwed him over and disbanded it and went over to his enemies.

This is a bit unfair and completely illogical and shows how like minded you both are. You left a tribe that was slowly dying, during a war, while all your "secret plans" and diplomacy were all in your head in your account. John Lenin said it better a few posts ago but (~SP~) was YOUR Dictatorship. That's how it was set up. You started a war then had to go, no one knew your "secret plans" that pretty much every council member (like nobled4today) kept saying you had. You went away 3 months while us active people fought your war.

How can you expect a tribe to keep up morale when that happens? This is a stage in the game where those are BIG mistakes that no leadership can do much about. There aren't an influx of new players who you can replace with and every second your tribe's name gets pissed one more step to being beaten.

I don't care what game you play but it shows something the dedication of the people you left behind and just something about you. Just read these forums. You had a core group of people in your tribe who stood tall through your inactivity, the tribe's inactivity, and gave you many chances to return. The war they fought wasn't a complete loss or a complete victory. They tried to make it work for THREE months with limited choice making abilities since you kept saying you were going to come back and run things... you didn't decide black or white... you didn't give up your leadership and you tried to hang on while promising everyone you would be back. Should people not have believed you?

Now you basically publicly just told everyone that it was a mistake to have let people who worked their asses off for you for THREE MONTHS, as if these people fighting for YOU were incompetent or something. None of your real tribe mates expected any apology from you because they understood. You don't need to return the favor by slinging their names through mud and acting high and mighty. 3 months in tribal wars is a long time to go inactive to wait for a tribe to get it's leadership back. People like John Lenin, Blue Dot, Forever Darkness, Balcrea, Nobled4Today... and even Sid who wasn't an original (~SP~) member busted ass for your tribe and put in countless hours in effort. Instead of pointing fingers you should instead give them credit for trying to keep a sinking ship afloat - for you.

That being said, despite acid's dislike for me and vice versa - I fought well for (~SP~) and have no regrets. I plan on continuing to fight well in whatever tribe I'm in as long as my one demand gets met - an active community. AXE has been more than welcoming and as long as the people playing stay active I can see this being a fun game again whither we win or lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I read about half of it so I guess im half a fool..... But nevertheless a cool fool:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

blabla too long who will ever read that.... fools only

Actually Skormy, I read the whole thing lol. Probably because I have an attention span longer then a mi....hey, a shiny thing! :lol:

All kidding aside, I think Wakasm makes an excellent point; one that John Lenin was trying to make as well. I ran my tribe in a somewhat similar way to how Acid did, and I'm sure if I had just disappeared for awhile instead of stepping down as Duke, FO would be in a worse position then it is now.

If you run a dictatorship, and the dictator goes away for awhile....the nation falls apart. It's unfortunate this happened to SP, but I don't blame Sidd nor the members who merged for the situation. As a good friend of Sidd's, I know he worked tirelessly to find another solution for SP's future, and did everything he could to keep things in working order until you got back Acid. As Wakasm and Lenin said though....something had to change, because SP had become stagnant.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

well actually in the recent turn of events, I had left prior notice, and hell they even had my account sit privi... hmmm duke privis, seems to me I left it in their hands, and they knew... Nextly I had asked sid to not disban my tribe... he said ok... well looky here what happened?

Now, as for how the tribe was being run... Yes I know the dictatorship was not working, because well, quite frankly unless you told them to jump they wouldn't even hop or skip... So I was wanting to change the leadership up a bit more... I guess having people take certain roles wasnt enough, they still needed a master with a leash... other wise they just sit there twiddling their thumbs... singing kumbaya....

Seriously you would think they could function whether they know my plans or not... my plans are just that "plans" meaning they hadn't been inacted and could change to different plans...

So as I said before I have a habit of not saying hey I am working on this, unless I know there is a good possibilty of it happening... then I let em know what's up...

DeletedUser

Acid first off best of luck in RL and i hope you get the problems and difficulties sorted out

Now to the matter at hand, we started this war with a statement from you saying we played right into your hands and we took an early lead through a good selection of targets. World opinion swung instantly in our favour because at the time we were the under dogs as you were the bigger tribe.

Shortly after this when no follow up offensive came in retaliation we began to take a closer look at our enemy to try figure what on earth was going on and we soon noticed the inactivity of the tribe. Now unfortunately for us but luckily for you guys each account had a sitter so it was not like we were hitting "easy targets" as the defnsive skills of the players involved soon came to the fore front

Now i know we relentlessly continued attacking whether it was simple skirmishes or tribe wide attacks on a single player, so now you begin to get a scope of how tiring it must have been for the ACTIVE players in this war who were sitting multiple accounts. This could only have gone on for so long.......

I know Sid was presented with many different possibilities and if you look at what has happened he has actually followed what you told him to the letter of the law. SP is still in existence but not as you intended

The reasons for what happened i will leave that to the former members of SP to say as we only presented them with a possibility of what could be and now is a reality

So in essence i think you need to look at it from two points of view. Firstly your own and then secondly those of the active players left behind before becoming flippant and accusing things

To Angacam : Do you dance a different tune on the fiddle everyday, only yesterday in this forum your stance was reversed on the situation

jaffe25

well actually in the recent turn of events, I had left prior notice, and hell they even had my account sit privi... hmmm duke privis, seems to me I left it in their hands, and they knew... Nextly I had asked sid to not disban my tribe... he said ok... well looky here what happened?

Now, as for how the tribe was being run... Yes I know the dictatorship was not working, because well, quite frankly unless you told them to jump they wouldn't even hop or skip... So I was wanting to change the leadership up a bit more... I guess having people take certain roles wasnt enough, they still needed a master with a leash... other wise they just sit there twiddling their thumbs... singing kumbaya....

Seriously you would think they could function whether they know my plans or not... my plans are just that "plans" meaning they hadn't been inacted and could change to different plans...

So as I said before I have a habit of not saying hey I am working on this, unless I know there is a good possibilty of it happening... then I let em know what's up...

Let me continue to respond to your post as I normally do "blah blah blah".

You made statements that led your tribe to believe that we had "fallen" into some "master" plan that you clearly did not have. You were exposed, your members had enough of the BS, and left for higher ground. END OF STORY.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't think Acid needs to be sorry. That's like saying you should be sorry if the business you own goes out of business. It was his to do whatever he wanted. Sure, on a personal level, if he made promises to anyone then that's a different story but I can't account for every individual's story there.

All the people involved understood his real life issues minus the few younger players (blue dot) who held fervently onto the idea that when Acid came back world 15 would be dandy again.

Real life issues are real life issues. I'm sure, one day, something may happen to any of us that will require TW to take a back seat.

However, you should have recanted your leadership - for good or bad - and basically let whoever take the reins. The mistakes would be on them. As I understand it though - you only left leadership by proxy without much communication other than small stints here or there.

I would like to say though that his comment is a little bit underhanded and is much the reason why I've never liked Acid on a personal level.

and

This is a bit unfair and completely illogical and shows how like minded you both are. You left a tribe that was slowly dying, during a war, while all your "secret plans" and diplomacy were all in your head in your account. John Lenin said it better a few posts ago but (~SP~) was YOUR Dictatorship. That's how it was set up. You started a war then had to go, no one knew your "secret plans" that pretty much every council member (like nobled4today) kept saying you had. You went away 3 months while us active people fought your war.

How can you expect a tribe to keep up morale when that happens? This is a stage in the game where those are BIG mistakes that no leadership can do much about. There aren't an influx of new players who you can replace with and every second your tribe's name gets pissed one more step to being beaten.

I don't care what game you play but it shows something the dedication of the people you left behind and just something about you. Just read these forums. You had a core group of people in your tribe who stood tall through your inactivity, the tribe's inactivity, and gave you many chances to return. The war they fought wasn't a complete loss or a complete victory. They tried to make it work for THREE months with limited choice making abilities since you kept saying you were going to come back and run things... you didn't decide black or white... you didn't give up your leadership and you tried to hang on while promising everyone you would be back. Should people not have believed you?

Now you basically publicly just told everyone that it was a mistake to have let people who worked their asses off for you for THREE MONTHS, as if these people fighting for YOU were incompetent or something. None of your real tribe mates expected any apology from you because they understood. You don't need to return the favor by slinging their names through mud and acting high and mighty. 3 months in tribal wars is a long time to go inactive to wait for a tribe to get it's leadership back. People like John Lenin, Blue Dot, Forever Darkness, Balcrea, Nobled4Today... and even Sid who wasn't an original (~SP~) member busted ass for your tribe and put in countless hours in effort. Instead of pointing fingers you should instead give them credit for trying to keep a sinking ship afloat - for you.

That being said, despite acid's dislike for me and vice versa - I fought well for (~SP~) and have no regrets. I plan on continuing to fight well in whatever tribe I'm in as long as my one demand gets met - an active community. AXE has been more than welcoming and as long as the people playing stay active I can see this being a fun game again whither we win or lose.

WOW u really love writin your essays and pullin out the TW lyrics wakasm lmao

nyc work (sorry i only read the first paragraph :(

Kind regards
Prettyboi :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Let me continue to respond to your post as I normally do "blah blah blah".

You made statements that led your tribe to believe that we had "fallen" into some "master" plan that you clearly did not have. You were exposed, your members had enough of the BS, and left for higher ground. END OF STORY.

come on now, give up the blah blah blah, it shows no intelligence...

As for bs, that wasnt it, I have only seen 1 person bash me... and the ones behind this were not even originally SP... Waka, Sid.... and anyways, Sid has shown with his not 1, not 2, but 3 time performance of merging tribes, that AXE will probably fall victim to it in the future as well....

So long fare well, and thanks for all the fish...

DeletedUser

As for bs, that wasnt it, I have only seen 1 person bash me... and the ones behind this were not even originally SP... Waka, Sid.... and anyways, Sid has shown with his not 1, not 2, but 3 time performance of merging tribes, that AXE will probably fall victim to it in the future as well....

Maybe Sid just needs an active leader and tribe that he can show his loyalty too:icon_wink:

jaffe25

Well, if Mcboozie and myself leave him in the middle of a war for weeks\months at a time I would not be in the least suprised or upset to come back and find out that me and Boozie are the only two members of AXE left. I would expect him to move on.

DeletedUser

Let me ask you this then, say you went inactive for a bit due to rl, then u come back to find ur tribe merged into another... by boozalot... how would you feel? see I was not the only capable leader... and was not the only one who waited to see how things panned out before I let them be known... therefor me being inactive has little to shit to do with it all... there were plenty of capable people still in leadership...

simplistic1

Is this the same Sid I heard of taking NION down oh so long ago???

lol...

DeletedUser

... by boozalot... how would you feel? see I was not the only capable leader... and was not the only one who waited to see how things panned out before I let them be known... therefor me being inactive has little to shit to do with it all... there were plenty of capable people still in leadership...

No one is saying you can't be pissed. At least I'm not saying that. I'm fairly sure every single person that was in (~SP~) understands and cares how you felt/feel. It was hands down a sucky situation.

But you said it yourself. Leadership decided to merge and (~SP~) wasn't in any position to have people merge in. FO and SS both went their own ways before anything could be done (the most likely candidates for a merger at the time) So why keep on going about it?

What is (~SP~) to you? A tribal tag or the people you played with? You can still play with the people you were with but if the letters (~SP~) mean that much, well, then you can keep it. I personally care more about the people I played with (which is why blue is now in AXE).

However, you should at least be understanding as to WHY it happend instead of calling people incompetent (or now capable as your last post states). 2 weeks vs 3 months is a very large stretch of time. 50 active people vs 15 is a very large subset of activity. Leadership or no, only a few were actually doing anything.

The requirement to keep (~SP~) alive was as follows: Take one target from AXE within a certain timeframe.

That's it. Only 16 people accomplished that and even less in any time frame that was justified.

Here is another tidbit.

The axe war was declared on 2008,September 23rd, 19:48. How many AXE villages did you take in that time? One. I'm sorry. I know leaders claim to take less and all that, and I know you weren't around and what not, but one is a mighty small number.

These are just facts and not bashing you. I'm sure everyone involved would have loved a winning and active (~SP~). That's just not the way it wnet down though.

Is this the same Sid I heard of taking NION down oh so long ago???

lol...

NiON was down and out even before Sid Joined. In that case where leadership was comprised of 7 people, all 7 people quit and then after that there was nothing to stop it from splitting up due to allegiances in other places.

jaffe25

Yup, same one that did the same thing to Vodka. Sid has a strange habit of dismantling tribes he gets privliges in.

Well, no worries because i have a strange of habit of enlarging the ones I do :icon_biggrin: