What happend to (~SP~)

HoldMyOwn

do you feel smart n4t by picking on semantics? its not changing my perception of you anyhow.

DeletedUser

And that's perfectly reasonable McBoozie. Make the new people make a name for themself and change our opinion of them. However, don't expect us to give them the same treatment all of the sudden because they changed tribes. As it stands, nobled4today will still be the guy who can't spell, blue dot is still a hypocritical person, and the loudmouth SPs who once spouted proud words are still delusional and silly. The sun still rises and sets; some things never change. Over time, this perception may or may not change, who knows. However, to insist we treat them like equals immediately, is ludicrous. These people are essentialy targets that been denied to us, like i said, having received sanctuary against us. The winners write the history of war, and since AXE won here, it is up to them to forge a new story. That is all.

Lol, I actually laughed for real lol
Anyway, neither mine or Nobled's native/1st language is English, and we're both around 15, so you can't really say our English is bad, cause it's still above average of 15 year olds who speaks other languages.

And no, you do not know the story behind AXE/Sadistic Pleasure, our war and our merge, so you can't say that AXE won and we lost, because both one.
I'm not going to start and argument about this, but it's stupid to come around and post comments like "SP lost, where did Blue go?", because we merged with AXE, our enemy who we weren't losing against, not winning either, but AXE was not the main reason we merged.

DeletedUser

Lol, I actually laughed for real lol
Anyway, neither mine or Nobled's native/1st language is English, and we're both around 15, so you can't really say our English is bad, cause it's still above average of 15 year olds who speaks other languages.

And no, you do not know the story behind AXE/Sadistic Pleasure, our war and our merge, so you can't say that AXE won and we lost, because both one.
I'm not going to start and argument about this, but it's stupid to come around and post comments like "SP lost, where did Blue go?", because we merged with AXE, our enemy who we weren't losing against, not winning either, but AXE was not the main reason we merged.
Well then why were so many ppl flaming ninjas when they joined us (were called as refugees), when they joined their allied tribe and continued to fight their war? On the other side two tribes that were in war merged.. so you must let him flame a bit! :lol:

DeletedUser

Because Ninjas merged into one of their allies (IDC if they were, to me they were) while at war with another tribe, we merged with the tribe we were fighting.
If Ninjas had merged with ? it'd have been different.

DeletedUser

wow, blue said something semi-logical.

At least the point of neither side was "Winning" per-say, which is true. 3 months and a 100+ village lead is not that much of a lead. I've said it 20 times but Inactivity was the biggest winner in this war. Without the ANY merge it'd be one big long stale mate with small gains. Both sides won on the short term with this merger but AXE clearly got the larger share of the winnings in terms of Tribal Tags and alliance growth while all the individuals involved came out winners.

(~SP~), the tribal tag lead by AcidGod did lose, but the core active people who merged did not. I believe it was a smart play. It was the only merger that would have changed anything in the short term and since it's done there is no looking back now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damn.
I feel ashamed I didn't hit the "Delete Account" button 3 months ago when I last logged on.

HoldMyOwn

Blue dot, the simple fact that AXE's flag is still up, and SP's is gone, then therefore SP lost. Its not a hard concept.

DeletedUser

Don't know if you've gone blind or something, but SP is still around.

DeletedUser

I don't see any of our players rimmed, and I don't see any of them deleting their accounts or anything, I also see both SP and AXE very much alive, SP both in AXE and SP.

DeletedUser53373

Enough cat fighting!

The SP member's who came over to AXE are now AXE members....... Having said that AXE was the smaller tribe before the merger (defection?) - That alone should settle any arguements as to who won the war.

What's done is done........... a super active tribe has emerged from a trench warfare style (almost;-) stalemate. We should all be glad to get rid of all those inactives.

This would be a good time for ex-SP members to start to get along a bit better with their new tribe's allies - I don't expect you to love each other, but at least save your criticism for our collective useless enemies!

DeletedUser

I haven't said anything to tH since I joined AXE, but I am not going to sit here and that everything they say. If their decision is not to accept me as their ally, fine, I don't give a shit about what they think or what they do.

DeletedUser53373

I'm not having a go at you blue (god knows i've done enough of that in the past;-) I'm really glad this merge went through.... And I'm looking forward to seeing how much our new additions strengthen an already awesome tribe.

All I'm saying is I hope people will let old feuds go and let bygones be bygones.....

Can't wait for AXE's first post-merge offensive!

DeletedUser

who knows... maybe the next person "flamed" by blue dot will have his villages burning :icon_smile: that would then be a complete new attitude using axes(and other stuff too .... but axes are most importat xD) to do sadistic things in enemy villages :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

God i don't look at the forum for a day and look at all the cats hissing at each other

Give it a break guys

LordDogMan

I haven't said anything to tH since I joined AXE, but I am not going to sit here and that everything they say. If their decision is not to accept me as their ally, fine, I don't give a shit about what they think or what they do.
People do not trust their ex-ennemies that fast, remember last wekk u were flaming/insulting us
show what you can do and u can be trusted and then your ex-ennemies/new allies might trust you
trust isnt gifted, its earned