A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser45654

DA is at war with Zeus i believe, and the war between RoMe! and Zues is far from other. RoMe! are refusing to surrender, or hit the disband button.

I mean Zues are quite good and i respect them but i believe that they might have bitten off more than they can chew now DA are getting involued (it is not known for certain if they are, but the recent expansion of DA's boarder into Zeus controlled K's would suggest it).

DeletedUser

DA is at war with Zeus i believe, and the war between RoMe! and Zues is far from other. RoMe! are refusing to surrender, or hit the disband button.

I mean Zues are quite good and i respect them but i believe that they might have bitten off more than they can chew now DA are getting involued (it is not known for certain if they are, but the recent expansion of DA's boarder into Zeus controlled K's would suggest it).

Which K are you refering to?

lajoo

first of all ZEUS i true lol
second the only thing DA took from us was a couple of K67 and K59 villages,which i won't call a war at all,but if they keep attacking our K59 players(the attacks currently stopped),they might get a war

DeletedUser

1 Wanted- nice neibhors, may they prosper :icon_smile:
2 -?- falling, every person who has quit the tribe has criticized it. They get a break over the holidays, but I dont think it will matter much. And what happened to their academy?
3 tH- Enjoy you're break, you've earned it these past couple months
4 AXE- Absorbed the active part of SP and now control almost 4 k's. Another nail in -?-'s coffin
5 4Horse- Have they beaten WeRock yet? Not a lot coming from these guys
6 {DMN}- My tribe, a nice, active group of players. Could use a decent scrap though, there hasnt been much since +P
7 Godly- Gotten themselves into a war with TicTac, and, so far, doing well.
8 *N~L*- Sure, they look big on the map, but they have three tribes. They'll be the case test for the combined forums I think. If they can pull it off, we might see a resurgance in family tribes.
9 WeRock- Besieged on all sides. They have some good players (otherwise they wouldnt be here), but its hard to imagine them stayin here for much longer.
10 DA- Heard rumors of a war against ZEUS (on this forum :icon_smile:). It would be nice to see how they do in a war.
11 TSoH- Round 2 vs. Scion. We'll see how Godly's involvement changes things.
12 Exile.- They have 6 ks? How much family do they have? Again, the combined forum thing might prove very useful to this tribe if they can do it effectively.
13 ZEUS- Killing a stubborn RoMe! tribe, and they might want another war. Be careful about overextending.
14 *X*- Fighters. Tehy got some of ~G~, but still a fairly small tribe. They have teeth though.
15 Exile3- Exile family, I want to see how the combined forums help a family tribe of this size.
16 }}RP{{- trapped by DMN, not sure how they'll cope. Heard msotly negative stuff about them.
17 Exl.- Snuck into the top 20 due to the disappearence of several tribes at once (~G~, (-?-), (~SP~)). Their war stats are impressive though.
18 Envy- Who doesnt like Queen Envy :lol:. One of WeRock's many enemies
19 TicTac- Family with ~FO~ now, it simplifies the map. Gonna need to steop up against Godly though, even with TSoH's help.
20 ={EK}=- dont know these guys, in all honesty I dotn think they'll be here long.

DeletedUser

Why do you suck up so much? Really.

Anyway, how can you say EK wont be "here" for long if you don't know them?

DeletedUser

Why do you suck up so much? Really.

Anyway, how can you say EK wont be "here" for long if you don't know them?

lol, suck up? Please explain. My dislike of -?- goes back a long way, so tH didnt really affect me there. Only against SP. But thats old history.

As to why i think =EK= will drop back, im not sayig that they will fail. The top 20's been in a state of flux. We've seen a lot of tribes shoot up in the rankings, and I think someone will pass them like that. Plus, the fact that they are here becasue several tribes fell. So i dont think they will stay here long. Of course, there is always a chance that i am wrong.

d3ath1s

Side 1:
Tribes: tH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -?-
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 115
Difference: 38

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 5
Difference: 23

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,486,549
Side 2: 1,108,449
Difference: 378,100

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 281,013
Side 2: 45,698
Difference: 235,315

image.php

We having our break and we still beating them :) wait and see the stats after the break :)

DeletedUser50105

I think EK might be here longer then you guys think, currently they are warring HWK10 and i think it will end up with EK taking in top HWK10 members and disbanding tthe tribe HWK10

DeletedUser

So you think you can take on RoMe! and DA at the same time? ;)

What is there to worry about? they are both in the same direction.

:icon_cool:

Diplomacy over the break, we'll see what happens after....

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

1 Wanted- Don't know to much, i do know they are one of the best core tribes right now, and they have good skill
2 -?- Definatly a force to be reakoned with, although i keep hearing that they are falling for there former glory.. i dont beilive that
3 tH -beating -?-, something i did not know, i do know they stand a chance unless they piss off another tribe
4 AXE- Assisted in Scion's original demise, and for a tribe that didn't start in the full core they are really holding there ground in there strange positioning
5 4Horse-killing werock, along with being very spread out in the world, they have small bases ever where
6 {DMN}-Do they war with anyone??
7 Godly-They really snuck into this spot, there a good tribe, and i remember seeing them way back when and they were no where near as good.
8 *N~L*-sadly i am not sure about these guys
9 WeRock-they will fall the same way scion did. hard and because they made to many tribes mad
10 DA-who??
11 TSoH-a great ally to have and also a VERY skilled tribe they know how to pick wars
12 Exile.-My tribes parent they are slowly but surly cleaning up there continants picking smart wars
13 ZEUS-who??
14 *X*-They are just a little spek in exiles way, everytime exile3 gains a spot, so do they..
15 Exile3-(my tribecurrently the very dominant leader in k71, also owns a great portion of k70 and is currently waring =DB=
16 }}RP{{-know nothing
17 Exl.- i see them every where... they do not dominate any where but they do have a lot of power, if a tribe tried to take them out it would be very hard
18 Envy-i have been at the edge of there borders since day one... i almost joined them.. am i the only one not inlove with them
19 ={EK}=- One of the fastest growing tribes right now, very persistant apparently, and they are also skilled as i have heard
20- TicTac-fighting and losing to Godly will TSOH save them? lets see what happens here

DeletedUser50105

i wasn bragging just stating, it was said we dont dominate any contient, just pointing out we contol 2 of them.

care to show me where i was bragging?

DeletedUser

i wasn bragging just stating, it was said we dont dominate any contient, just pointing out we contol 2 of them.

care to show me where i was bragging?

And indeed, I didn't claim you were.