A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

well, i guess you could say that. There were roughly 400 villages in k36 when WANTED began hitting that belonged to tH and less than 10% of them remain there now. The ejected tH from K36, which is true. This has never been denied.

The key here is your word usage. The manner in which they took em, i wouldnt really call it a crushing. After all, if it takes 6 months for 400 villages to fall, you have not crushed anything.

DeletedUser

1 Wanted
2 -?-
3 tH
4 AXE
5 4Horse
6 {DMN}
7 Godly
8 *N~L*
9 WeRock
10 DA
11 TSoH
12 Exile.
13 ZEUS
14 *X*
15 Exile3
16 }}RP{{
17 Exl.
18 Envy
19 TicTac
20 ={EK}=

DeletedUser

1 Wanted - Good tribe, crushed tH, but doesn't really grow that fast
2 -?- - Dunno, really, seems to be doing both good and bad
3 tH - arrogant as hell. Skilled though.
4 AXE - One of the fastest growing tribes, best OD compared to rank in top 10, best players, best pnpers and coolest players on world 15 :D
5 4Horse - Growing really fast atm, their OD is falling behind though
6 {DMN} - Dunno, they doing anything now? Going better and better anyway
7 Godly - Also one of the three really active tribes, (4H, AXE, Godly) love em <3
8 *N~L* - Everyone says they're really good, won big time over G, so seem cool
9 WeRock - Seems to be out of luck
10 DA - Quiet... dunno when they reached this high in the rankings though
11 TSoH - Doing absolutely nothing.
12 Exile. - -||-
13 ZEUS - Lajoo <3 Crushing RaM or whatever they're called
14 *X* - Merged with defeated G?
15 Exile3 - Doing nothing either
16 }}RP{{ - Heard nothing good about them, seems to be doing nothing either
17 Exl. - Claiming to be killing WeRock, while they're just taking credit for 4H's job.
18 Envy - Dunno, just doing nothing either... everyone loves Queen Envy for some reason
19 TicTac - We wont be seeing you anymore soon
20 ={EK}= - Woah, this spread out tribe (I thought) reached t20? Nice
how are we(exile3) doing nothing
we are rank 1 in 4k's and are slowly wiping out all the rift raff of our k's. how can you say we are doing nothing at all
also we are currently wiping out rhyllas'
and DB out of our k's

DeletedUser30632

I think he's still a bit sour.. at least he's come on to AXE. Maybe me and him will become friends again :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

well, i guess you could say that. There were roughly 400 villages in k36 when WANTED began hitting that belonged to tH and less than 10% of them remain there now. The ejected tH from K36, which is true. This has never been denied.

The key here is your word usage. The manner in which they took em, i wouldnt really call it a crushing. After all, if it takes 6 months for 400 villages to fall, you have not crushed anything.

again, tH's incredible skill to somehow ignore the facts are shown...

Can I ask how you get 500vs20 villages on ONE month, to 400 villages on 6 months? I'd really like to know that, 'cause I want that skill to completely deny and ignore facts too, it seems awesome

DeletedUser

I think he's still a bit sour.. at least he's come on to AXE. Maybe me and him will become friends again :icon_idea:

I have nothing against you, the only ones in TSoH I don't like are Sentinela, Gurk & Syusuke

DeletedUser

again, tH's incredible skill to somehow ignore the facts are shown...

Can I ask how you get 500vs20 villages on ONE month, to 400 villages on 6 months? I'd really like to know that, 'cause I want that skill to completely deny and ignore facts too, it seems awesome

you already have it, you proved that in the AXE/SP war. Anyway, it hough tH decided not to defend k36? Or am i wrong?

DeletedUser

you already have it, you proved that in the AXE/SP war. Anyway, it hough tH decided not to defend k36? Or am i wrong?

You're not wrong. If I remember correctly, they only used troops from K36 to defend, as a way of annoying Wanted and making em have to pay at least a decent price for those villas. I don't think they tried to retake a single one of them.

Personally, I don't see a great accomplishment from taking villas that tH decided basically weren't worth keeping.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

tH's leaders may have not cared about their K36 villages but the players that were purely based there did players such as system of a down and ivan247 who were kicked from tH because they were making the stats look too bad.

DeletedUser

ivan sure, but he left on his own, as ive talked to aerendir and noble man about already. system and supply were both inactives, and aerendir and noble man also acknowledge this.

anyhow, if you acknowledge that the tH leaders do not care, then why do you like to talk about it so much.

-holdmyown through dyssman

d3ath1s

We let them have the k36, coz there is no point for us defending it anyway, but they are not going past k35.

DeletedUser

1 Wanted I can t realy tell about this one for sure... but they bet bbb or something so they can t be that bad... also i keep hearing bad things about them...
2 -?- theire position seems to become worse
3 tH having happy holidays xD
4 AXE we ll enjoy our hollidays too ^.^
5 4Horse having fun with werock. warring tribe with good leadership.
6 {DMN}ha when they began gettin this far into top 20 i wasn t here at all so no comment.
7 Godly they seem to be in a good position to expand ... war.
8 *N~L* i didn t bother to check on them to leave a comment. they at least apear to be decent but dun flame me if they fail.
9 WeRock with 4horse and AXE on theire enemy list... how long can they survive? in my opinion there merge was a bad idea.
10 DA dun know about them and i don t care enough to check up on them
11 TSoH in a pretty good position right now with allies in the west and north...
12 Exile. dun know what they are doing... but i hold a grudge against them...
13 ZEUS they defeated ROME ore something ... i like some players in that tribe so go ZEUS :D
14 *X* i don t like them ... and all i have seen from them where newbish attacks <.<
15 Exile3 exile family ... i am too lazy to comment on them seperatly
16 }}RP{{ dun know about them and i don t care enough to check up on them
17 Exl. holding theire own against werock.. i like your fighting spirit.
18 Envy i some how <3 envy oO maybe they are brainwashing people all over w 15 to love em ...
19 TicTac i don t see this tribe winning unless someone interferes with theire war... who might that be? maybe TSOH???
20 ={EK}= did you guys just sneak in here? i ll comment when i know something about you.

drkmyrm

1 Wanted - Good tribe, friends with a few of there members.
2 -?- - Are they picking it up verses tH, lets see what happends after the holidays.
3 tH - Some players went inactive, lets see waht happends after the attack break.
4 AXE - With blue dot in there tribe they definitely are a force to be reckoned with.
5 4Horse - Dunno much about this tribe. I just see them waring heaps "-"
6 {DMN} - My tribe, a bunch of good guys
7 Godly - Don't know but are they waring some tribe in the south?
8 *N~L* - Tribe to the north of us. They need to pick some big wars
9 WeRock - Good luck vs 4horse and AXE, you can do it!
10 DA - Our neighbours hopefully they will get into a war soon
11 TSoH - Dunno
12 Exile. - Dunno
13 ZEUS - Heard of your guys kicking some RoMe ass lol. I nobled some guy and he was crying coz all his K49 forces were sent to your bases :D
14 *X* - Who the hell are you guys?
15 Exile3 - Who
16 }}RP{{ - Schulz45 is teh only good player. Argyle Dragon is a point whore. 4 mil poitns with a 4mil OD :D
17 Exl. - Who
18 Envy - Who
19 TicTac - Who
20 ={EK}= - Who

DeletedUser

1 Wanted I can t realy tell about this one for sure... but they bet bbb or something so they can t be that bad... also i keep hearing bad things about them...
2 -?- theire position seems to become worse
3 tH having happy holidays xD
4 AXE we ll enjoy our hollidays too ^.^
5 4Horse having fun with werock. warring tribe with good leadership.
6 {DMN}ha when they began gettin this far into top 20 i wasn t here at all so no comment.
7 Godly they seem to be in a good position to expand ... war.
8 *N~L* i didn t bother to check on them to leave a comment. they at least apear to be decent but dun flame me if they fail.
9 WeRock with 4horse and AXE on theire enemy list... how long can they survive? in my opinion there merge was a bad idea.
10 DA dun know about them and i don t care enough to check up on them
11 TSoH in a pretty good position right now with allies in the west and north...
12 Exile. dun know what they are doing... but i hold a grudge against them...
13 ZEUS they defeated ROME ore something ... i like some players in that tribe so go ZEUS :D
14 *X* i don t like them ... and all i have seen from them where newbish attacks <.<
15 Exile3 exile family ... i am too lazy to comment on them seperatly
16 }}RP{{ dun know about them and i don t care enough to check up on them
17 Exl. holding theire own against werock.. i like your fighting spirit.
18 Envy i some how <3 envy oO maybe they are brainwashing people all over w 15 to love em ...
19 TicTac i don t see this tribe winning unless someone interferes with theire war... who might that be? maybe TSOH???
20 ={EK}= did you guys just sneak in here? i ll comment when i know something about you.

I'll say this, they are relentless in they attacks no oubt will continue to grow

DeletedUser

1 Wanted - Good tribe, friends with a few of there members.
2 -?- - Are they picking it up verses tH, lets see what happends after the holidays.
3 tH - Some players went inactive, lets see waht happends after the attack break.
4 AXE - With blue dot in there tribe they definitely are a force to be reckoned with.
5 4Horse - Dunno much about this tribe. I just see them waring heaps "-"
6 {DMN} - My tribe, a bunch of good guys
7 Godly - Don't know but are they waring some tribe in the south?
8 *N~L* - Tribe to the north of us. They need to pick some big wars
9 WeRock - Good luck vs 4horse and AXE, you can do it!
10 DA - Our neighbours hopefully they will get into a war soon
11 TSoH - Dunno
12 Exile. - Dunno
13 ZEUS - Heard of your guys kicking some RoMe ass lol. I nobled some guy and he was crying coz all his K49 forces were sent to your bases :D
14 *X* - Who the hell are you guys?
15 Exile3 - Who
16 }}RP{{ - Schulz45 is teh only good player. Argyle Dragon is a point whore. 4 mil poitns with a 4mil OD :D
17 Exl. - Who
18 Envy - Who
19 TicTac - Who
20 ={EK}= - Who

have you really not heard of *X*?

drkmyrm

It's another of those PoS rim tribes whose only purpose in life is to nap/ally itself with a real 'power' and then have its top players leeched off.

Exactly :icon_twisted: They don't seem to be doing much. Anyway ryalnos have you finished exams :D

Tellgar

1 Wanted - Cool people, but I don't like their position on the map. If DMN and ? ever worked together, they would probably slaughter them. Be a fun war to watch though.
2 -?- - Too spread out, but the core players are the best there and are battle hardened.
3 tH - Shares a large border with 4horse, it would be interesting if they ever went to war. If they are as close as people say with 4horse, then they have a good setup going since they will probably have an area they can pull support from without putting another area in jeopardy.
4 AXE - They are way too squished between other big tribes...
5 4Horse - See tH.
6 {DMN} - Really cool leaders. I never understood why they haven't taken RP out and taken the rest of their rim.
7 Godly - Never talked to any of them, but I like their location on the map.
8 *N~L* - I'm a member... great tribe to be in. Rim tribe and proud. I'm probably biased, but I think we have a very nice block, and have 4 very solid Ks.
9 WeRock - I like their location. From the players I've met of theirs, they are decent people with a good sense of humor. They should merge with beast though or kill them and complete their backlines.
10 DA - They should have an interesting war with DMN someday. I like the fronts they share. Never met any of them.
11 TSoH - Surrounded is the key word with them. I figure they will be merged or merge with someone. Never met any of them.
12 Exile. - Love their location, but they need to finish taking over the 9 k's they are in. Never met any of them though.
13 ZEUS - I like their setup so far, I'm hoping they kill the guys around them and make a really nice setup.
14 *X* - It's funny, somehow after the war with G, they got NL's image from before the war. People give them a hard time, but they are a good tribe, with battle hardened, experienced players, and because of their close ties with NL are in a good location. Lilbutterfly is a great leader too.
15 Exile3 - See exile.
16 }}RP{{ - See DMN
17 Envy - Decent location, never met any of them.
18 Exl. - Too spread out, I think it's just a matter of time before they are gone.
19 ={EK}= Surrounded, they either need to merge or they are gonna get slaughtered over there, but from the couple players I've talked to in their tribe, they are cool.
20 TicTac - Nice name, with their area, they are either going to die soon, or they will take over the area in front of them. They should be an interesting tribe to watch.

DeletedUser50105

1 Wanted-dont know much, know a couple players, but it would be interesting to see them in a war, a real war.
2 -?- losing to tH????
3 tH -beating -?-, seems like a decent tribe, dont think theyll ever war 4Horse though.
4 AXE-merge with SP moved them up ranks, should kill WeROck now
5 4Horse-killing werock, and was killing Zango, intresting to see who the war after werock and co are gone, besides they got 1stphoenix
6 {DMN}-dont know much
7 Godly-apparently beating Tic Tac/Fo, if TSOH joins can they still beat them?
8 *N~L*-took in top ~G~ members to get there i believe. and from what people were saying about ~G~ thats not something to cheer about
9 WeRock-fighting to many wars, are losing on all ffronts
10 DA-dont know
11 TSoH-beat scion first round, will do it again, perhaps after Scion will take on Godly with former FO/Tic Tac?
12 Exile.-dont know, but them and Exile 3 got a good portion f the map. will be intersting to see them fight
13 ZEUS-beat RoMe....going for something bigger next?
14 *X*-dont know, but heard they suck
15 Exile3-look at Exile.
16 }}RP{{-know nothing
17 Exl.-me tribe, we are a little spread out, but atm the only tribe in our current vicnity that can present a challenge is EK. and we are close allies
18 Envy-some good players, beating werock
19 TicTac-fighting and losing to Godly will TSOH save them?
20 ={EK}=- a group of good solid reliable players and fun to talk to. a very good tribe