Awards Discussion - Serious thread

DeletedUser

Ok, so a majority of people who posted in my other thread agree that the idea should not be scrapped and infact, could be put to use.

Idea:
noblernu6.png

tribalgoatnobledop5.png

So now I would like your general input/discussion and desire of what you would expect from this user made award system.

I cannot exactly police such a thing but I can make them to the best of my abilities to make it a little bit harder for random people just to rip.

I will also make a thread which, with the help of a mod, is going to be closed which will contain the Awards (discussed here) and who earned em.

Whether you use each and every award you get, it is totally up to you.

Some may choose the more difficult ones to obtain and some may choose just to use it for bragging rights against another tribe/player.

I would like to hear what you expect/want from this idea, I will update the original post with awards ideas that people would want and are feasible.

Remember it is an award, it has to be relatively hard to obtain. Not just "I am the best poster on forums, make me one pliz"

And as I have said earlier, they are w30 exclusive, your self-appointed status of being a legend or whatever elsewhere just won't flow here.

Apart from milestones, I am thinking along the lines of
Awards

- Potentially well-know respected player is rimmed by XXXX
- First to 20k ODD
- w30 Spammer (chosen by Mod)
- w30 most loved poster
- w30 most hated poster ( if they wish to accept the award)
- w30 worst PnPer
- w30 best PnPer
- w30 Worst Leader (if they wish to accept)
- w30 Best tribal leader

- The biggest Spammer (Monthly)(I may debate the feasibility of this as it will become common)
- The most loved poster (Monthly)(I may debate the feasibility of this as it will become common)
- The most hated poster (Monthly)(I may debate the feasibility of this as it will become common)
- The best PnP'er (Monthly) (I may debate the feasibility of this as it will become common)

-The Gold Axe : [The ODA award] 25k, 100k, 500k, 1Mill, 5Mill, 10Mill
-THE Award : [The Points award] 25K, 100k, 500k, 1Mill, 3Mill.
- The Teenage mutant ninja turtle award : [The ODD award] 20k , 100k, 500k, 1Mill, 5Mill, 10Mill.

credit to Old School

any contributions or ideas will be great help. I will update the list of user input in red

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the idea as you have written it, TTB. I wouldn't add too many more to the list as it could get difficult to manage. Plus, too many awards might cheapen the whole thing.

DeletedUser

- Potentially well-know respected player is rimmed by XXXX

How this award work? How many players are well know and who gonna choose these players?

- First to be rimmed (if they are forum active and want the award)
- Second to be rimmed (if they are forum active and want the award)
- Third to be rimmed (if they are forum active and want the award

By this one I think only the first is enought.

- First OD

This one don't work I think. Also have the most players allready OD.

All the others look very nice BTW. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

How this award work? How many players are well know and who gonna choose these players?

By this one I think only the first is enought.

This one don't work I think. Also have the most players allready OD.

All the others look very nice BTW. :icon_wink:

urgg soz, meant ODD

DeletedUser

urgg soz, meant ODD

Than you can just ask a tribe mate to attack with 1 spear for the Award. Than you need to do it like the ODA milestones like the first one with 50k ODD or something.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Than you can just ask a tribe mate to attack with 1 spear for the Award. Than you need to do it like the ODA milestones like the first one with 50k ODD or something.:icon_wink:
hmm good point, i'll need some sort of quota for ODD to be met. ODA is easier to get so i won't make one for that earlier on.

Deleted User - 3135

- First to be rimmed (if they are forum active and want the award)
- w30 most loved poster
- w30 most hated poster ( if they wish to accept the award)
- w30 best PnP

Only worth while ones...
and also add first to noble

Child in time

There goes Blood with his attentionwhoring.

I think this is a nice idea, in any way it would be cool if you succeed in keeping it up to date and based on facts, the hard facts that is.

In that case we'd have a grand list of huge victories at the end, would also be easier to actually detect the better players.

Deleted User - 3135

I'm not attention whoring :icon_rolleyes: I just agree with this post:

I like the idea as you have written it, TTB. I wouldn't add too many more to the list as it could get difficult to manage. Plus, too many awards might cheapen the whole thing.

Less is more...

Deleted User - 3135

Haha, ok ok, (got to start reading more, my bad :icon_razz:), though still my point stands. Don't have milestones, and just have a set of 5 awards/milestones, if you give out them all over the place, they are only devalued. I know they are not of value anyway, but to be one of five is funner than being one of 30 :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The list look now very good. We only need to put some milestones at it now. But as Bloodhood said lets not add to much milestones.

DeletedUser

I like this idea, but I think a way to improve it would be to change the awards to monthly.

Eg,
best poster of december - .Optimus Prime.

Just think it would give people something to aspire too. If it was just one "best tribe leader", when would it be announced? One mistake and thats gone, and an award wasted.

Deleted User - 3135

i would nominate =SK= Raven as best leader

I'd nominate vpar2, but what we we talking about, best leadership deeds/actions in this world or just best leadership skills. The former is not possible at this stage though it is probably the best...

DeletedUser

Well i vote raven as best leader
Optimus Prime best post
Tic Toc Boom best Spammer

DeletedUser

Communitys Favourite
Official Newsreporter
W30's Spammer
Master Tactician
Cleverest player
Most feared
Moest respected