Awards Discussion - Serious thread

DeletedUser

thanks to my fellow sk mem. and to the other random dude for helping me in my campaign for best player and biggest ego

anyways we should get most feared as everyone feels they have to track our progress

DeletedUser

bloodhound i can post where i feel as when everyone trys to put us down i will bring us back up, also there are reasons for my votes

DeletedUser

Please keep looking at Original Post to see any changes that I make.

Old School, as far as monthly awards go, the word "common" comes to mind as it won't be a unique award. However I do not want awards impossible for the average player.

If it were to be monthly awards, i would have to include the month in every award to avoid the whole ordeal of having like-awards. As said, i wish for them to be unique.

I agree with the ODA, ODD and Points awards, they will be fun and the catchy award names are a plus. awesome contribution. :icon_biggrin:

To avoid these "awards" becoming a common occurrence, I think we will limit them to milestones, a few (3 or 4) forum tags which people can claim and about 8 ingame awards ( which include unique awards to certain pre-requisites and categories

e.g nobling/rimming of a famous player/your nemesis or a well-known person you dislike and want his head as a trophy)

Any more contributions will be awesome and i'll keep the front page updated

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 3135

bloodhound i can post where i feel as when everyone trys to put us down i will bring us back up, also there are reasons for my votes

See there is your first problem. This isn't a voting thread, its a discussion thread :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

hm well not really cause this is proposing someone for the spot and then discussing it so no your kinda wrong.PHAIL

Deleted User - 3135

hm well not really cause this is proposing someone for the spot and then discussing it so no your kinda wrong.PHAIL

Ah, good point there, I find the use of the phail greatly enhances your argument too, I cower at your feet :icon_cry:

Just read the original post...

So now I would like your general input/discussion and desire of what you would expect from this user made award system.

Not a discussion about votes, but about the awards :icon_neutral:

Also, one last thing, Bloodhood, not Bloodhound.

There's a good lil Ace. :icon_wink:

Anyway, apologies to TicTocBoom. Why I even bothered I don't know.

DeletedUser

Phail is a better word than fail

You bothered cause your a kid from ham that thinks hes good

Deleted User - 3135

Thanks for the enlightenment...

User CP > Edit Ignore List > =SK= Ace

ah that's better...

DeletedUser

The more these =SK= representatives speak, the lower I think of them in terms of ability and respect.

DeletedUser

I just think lower of =SK= Ace, he's lowered my opinion of =SK= members.

:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Spelling fail phail, doesn't add any strength to the word, and makes you look a bit stupid tbh.

DeletedUser

Perhaps you can have a wall of The greats, i. e. Attackers, defenders, sportmanship, leaders, worst leaders, respectable players, etc.

You could put their names up and a set number of people must agree before their names are inscribed on the wall.

The problem with just one is that there are SO many players/leaders. Way too many to choose just one.

Deleted User - 3135

Come on people, ignore list already! We are doing, him, us and =SK= a favour by it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Back on topic then, I award =SK= Ace Epic Failer of the week

391255054_52907e85be.jpg

would make my own yet again, on a work comp so don't attempt to flame me for this.

Last edited by a moderator: