Awards Discussion - Serious thread

DeletedUser

Community Favourite, W30's Spammer, Most Feared, Most Respected are the ones I like.

Most Strategic Player sounds better than Master Tactician/Cleverest Player in my opinion.

Afaik 'cleverest' isn't a proper word.

DeletedUser

I like this idea, but I think a way to improve it would be to change the awards to monthly.

Eg,
best poster of december - .Optimus Prime.

Just think it would give people something to aspire too. If it was just one "best tribe leader", when would it be announced? One mistake and thats gone, and an award wasted.

Yes good point I was thinking exact the same. Like vote each month for a month winner and the player that have the most wins in the categorie after 12 months [So if the world is a year old] get the year award.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Given the number of well known players in this server.

Shouldn't there be a title for "biggest Ego"

DeletedUser

Community Favourite, W30's Spammer, Most Feared, Most Respected are the ones I like.

Most Strategic Player sounds better than Master Tactician/Cleverest Player in my opinion.

Afaik 'cleverest' isn't a proper word.

you would pick me, Right?

DeletedUser

I maked this quick so need to be tuned a bit. But this are the awards I think that shall workout the best with the system behind it. I maked not to much awards because it must be a really big achievement to get one.

Forum Awards : [4]

- The biggest Spammer : Each month get voted [So we have allways a month winner like The biggest Spammer of Januari : ...] after 12 months [So if the world is 1 year old] we look who have the most wins in the categorie and that get the year award. [Like : The biggest spammer of 2009 : ...]
- The most loved poster : Each month get voted [So we have allways a month winner like The most loved poster of Januari : ...] after 12 months [So if the world is 1 year old] we look who have the most wins in the categorie and that get the year award. [Like : The most loved poster of 2009 : ...]
- The most hated poster : Each month get voted [So we have allways a month winner like The most hated poster of Januari : ...] after 12 months [So if the world is 1 year old] we look who have the most wins in the categorie and that get the year award. [Like : The most hated poster of 2009 : ...]
- The best PnP'er : Each month get voted [So we have allways a month winner like The best PnP'er of Januari : ...] after 12 months [So if the world is 1 year old] we look who have the most wins in the categorie and that get the year award. [Like : The best PnP'er of 2009 : ...]

In game awards : [6]

- The Worst tribe Leader : Each month get voted [So we have allways a month winner like The worst tribe leader of Januari : ...] after 12 months [So if the world is 1 year old] we look who have the most wins in the categorie and that get the year award. [Like : The worst tribe leader of 2009 : ...]
- The Best tribe leader : Each month get voted [So we have allways a month winner like The best tribe leader of Januari : ...] after 12 months [So if the world is 1 year old] we look who have the most wins in the categorie and that get the year award. [Like : The best tribe leader of 2009 : ...]
-The Nobleman Award : [The villages award] 5, 50, 100,250.
-The Gold Axe : [The ODA award] 25k, 100k, 500k, 1Mill, 5Mill, 10Mill
-THE Award : [The Points award] 25K, 100k, 500k, 1Mill, 3Mill.
- The Teenage mutant ninja turtle award : [The ODD award] 20k , 100k, 500k, 1Mill, 5Mill, 10Mill.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

looks fun.

i agree though that it shouldn't be very long.

I maked this quick so need to be tuned a bit. But this are the awards I think that shall workout the best with the system behind it. I maked not to much awards because it must be a really big achievement to get one.

Forum Awards : [4]

- The biggest Spammer : Each month get voted [So we have allways a month winner like The biggest Spammer of Januari : ...] after 12 months [So if the world is 1 year old] we look who have the most wins in the categorie and that get the year award. [Like : The biggest spammer of 2009 : ...]
- The most loved poster : Each month get voted [So we have allways a month winner like The most loved poster of Januari : ...] after 12 months [So if the world is 1 year old] we look who have the most wins in the categorie and that get the year award. [Like : The most loved poster of 2009 : ...]
- The most hated poster : Each month get voted [So we have allways a month winner like The most hated poster of Januari : ...] after 12 months [So if the world is 1 year old] we look who have the most wins in the categorie and that get the year award. [Like : The most hated poster of 2009 : ...]
- The best PnP'er : Each month get voted [So we have allways a month winner like The best PnP'er of Januari : ...] after 12 months [So if the world is 1 year old] we look who have the most wins in the categorie and that get the year award. [Like : The best PnP'er of 2009 : ...]

In game awards : [6]

- The Worst tribe Leader : Each month get voted [So we have allways a month winner like The worst tribe leader of Januari : ...] after 12 months [So if the world is 1 year old] we look who have the most wins in the categorie and that get the year award. [Like : The worst tribe leader of 2009 : ...]
- The Best tribe leader : Each month get voted [So we have allways a month winner like The best tribe leader of Januari : ...] after 12 months [So if the world is 1 year old] we look who have the most wins in the categorie and that get the year award. [Like : The best tribe leader of 2009 : ...]
-The Nobleman Award : [The villages award] 5, 50, 100,250.
-The Gold Axe : [The ODA award] 25k, 100k, 500k, 1Mill, 5Mill, 10Mill
-THE Award : [The Points award] 25K, 100k, 500k, 1Mill, 3Mill.
- The Teenage mutant ninja turtle award : [The ODD award] 20k , 100k, 500k, 1Mill, 5Mill, 10Mill.

i like those ideas. makes it more interactive.

DeletedUser

- Potentially well-know respected player is rimmed by XXXX
- First to 20k ODD
- w30 Spammer (chosen by Mod)
I got this one pogigod
- w30 most loved poster
I'm pretty well known...
- w30 most hated poster ( if they wish to accept the award)
Again pogigod
- w30 worst PnPer
Again pogigod (damn award whore)
- w30 best PnPer
Me
- w30 Worst Leader (if they wish to accept)
- w30 Best tribal leader

any contributions or ideas will be great help. I will update the list of user input in red

Done, done, and done.

Swans1981

Why are there even awards right now?
the world hasn't been up for that long so its a bit quick to decide what awards go to who isn't it :S

Deleted User - 3135