What is happening to TW?!

DeletedUser18695

"It has come to our attention, that certain parties have decided to start using very shady and unsportsmanlike methods of sending 4 or 5 commands in less then 150 mill seconds. Due to your fellow players need to cheat, we have decided to add a new rule.

We are well aware of the opera method of sending trains, and that most players, when they try can get down to 150ms sometimes, which we are fine with, and is perfectly legal. All players have access to these forums, to those guides, and to the Opera browser.

From this point on, any string of 4 or 5 commands that is launched in less then 150ms is considered illegal and will be punishable.

Punishments range from 24 hour bans, to losing villages for every "train" or string of commands, obviously the more you do this the more lose and the more you get banned. We will permanently ban any player who does not heed these rules and end up banned multiple times for offenses such as these, as we have with all other problem players.

We are aware there might be some complaints but 99% of all trains sent under 150ms are done by illegal methods.

Exact copy of the rule:

§15) Technical Advantages
The use of ANY technical improvements, changes in Operating Systems, and/or bugs in hardware that affect timing of attacks are strictly illegal. This also includes the use of packet generators and/or packet delayers. Furthermore, this deems all attacks and supports of four commands(commonly known as trains) SENT consecutively in 149ms or less as illegal. All other guidelines in Rule §11) Bots and Scripts must also be followed.

Examples:

It is allowed to time or coordinate your attacks from different villages, or the same village, to hit at any given interval.
It is illegal to send a string of 4 commands consecutively in less then 150 ms.

We urgently suggest all players to read this rule as well as all other rules & examples in their entirety."

PLUS sits are being banned?!

Im not sure why we are no longer alowed to send trains less that .150 is it because noobs don't like it? I know a while back People including myself had tickets sent in for sending trains at .100.

I feel this is an unfair rule, my trains normaly are inbetween .050 - .100 what am i ment to do cancel them if i see they are under .150?

I have no idea if this is classed as spam so if so sowi :p.

Please discuss.

DUMBUMCLUM

half a second in between is plenty against 90% of this server's players

DeletedUser

Best i've done is .250 so it really doesn't bother me all that much.

DeletedUser

half a second in between is plenty against 90% of this server's players

more than 90... problem is some of us can split those still... best I've split is .091 on a speed round. In other words sending 150 ms trains isn't even good enough at times, and now TW is helping to make sure the trains are all a little slower to make it easier for the n00bs that don't know how to split. Honestly though, this only affects a few of us in w5, because I haven't seen many w5'ers that can send or split 150's... Honestly though I have to say this is the stupidest rule in TW... some of us are too good, making it too hard for the n00bs, so we have to slow down a little bit. Should we all swap to dialup as well so everybody is on the same level?

DeletedUser

I blame the LFKD. Their global war that has forced everyone into diplomacy has given too many noobs free time to figure out cheats.

DeletedUser

I just think it's stupid that those of us that actually can send legal 150 ms trains will wind up cancelling and resending if they're "too good" now, meaning timing in nobles after nukes might end up a few seconds off because the train needs to be resent slower -.-

DeletedUser

If you have a few spare nobles, time more of them in a train. If the first 4 end up going under .150, cancel 1 or 2 of them in the middle. You'll still get a train of 4 regardless, and without needing to restart the whole train to prevent the punishment.
Tis just a theory, anyway. I have no idea what I'm talking about =p

Anyway, yes... Tis a stupid rule. This game is turning more and more into Runescape by the day =/

DUMBUMCLUM

If you have a few spare nobles, time more of them in a train. If the first 4 end up going under .150, cancel 1 or 2 of them in the middle. You'll still get a train of 4 regardless, and without needing to restart the whole train to prevent the punishment.
Tis just a theory, anyway. I have no idea what I'm talking about =p

Anyway, yes... Tis a stupid rule. This game is turning more and more into Runescape by the day =/

runescape was good while it lasted. did you play runescape kusty?

DeletedUser

KK you can only send 5 waves from the same village in the same second, so that's only one extra attempt, but yes that would help. Still doesn't change the fact that players might be punished for being too good though -.-

DeletedUser18695

So basicly i need to shift slower through my tabs.

If this is the same for speed worl then i may aswell never play it again xD.

Wilky1992

Meh, I've only ever went under 150 ms twice. Although, i do disagree with the rule as it is unfair on the superiour players :p

DeletedUser

You can always tab, people who co attack with sats accounts against different players (those who abuse it) do have short intervalls. This also helps out to find out who actually plays with two accounts (multing). So the rule isn't bad in general. I have seen players right next to eachother having a few ms between attacks and nobles from differnt accounts. In this stage, either you got support or not unless you're in a tight spot.

There's several differnt ways to make a train hit around the same ms, you can also use an auto klicker(got numberous names for each ability and add on) and simple have an extra two or three pointers to hit in the exact same second.

So it's a good rule, it limits ability to multi and such, a few are more extreme when it coems to having several accounts than others.

DeletedUser18695

You can always tab, people who co attack with sats accounts against different players (those who abuse it) do have short intervalls. This also helps out to find out who actually plays with two accounts (multing). So the rule isn't bad in general. I have seen players right next to eachother having a few ms between attacks and nobles from differnt accounts. In this stage, either you got support or not unless you're in a tight spot.

There's several differnt ways to make a train hit around the same ms, you can also use an auto klicker(got numberous names for each ability and add on) and simple have an extra two or three pointers to hit in the exact same second.

So it's a good rule, it limits ability to multi and such, a few are more extreme when it coems to having several accounts than others.

You are talking about co ordinating with multis? :S

DeletedUser

A bit of everything. But yes, an obvious misstake for multi skilled people are to hit within ms between attacks. While we have been reported for cheating(it were somehow impossible to attack from so many people), we did report the two guys and got told that it were just good cordination. This rule would have fixed that, was long ago but it's useful if the same thing happens again. You don't really need to have the best nobles if you know how to send them from my view.

Atleasts down at the south you got the village or not, it's who's able to support it first that gets it.

DeletedUser

This won't affect skilled players coordinating within a small window, it only applies to how fast the attacks are launched, you can still have however many attacks land on the very same millisecond if you can manage it.

DeletedUser18695

So if i were to send 4 nobles from 1 village in .050 secs thats legal? If not them blah.

Im practising sending my trains at .250 now, It should be ok. But if anyone can time good, then no going under .150 :p.

greenmonsta

I think this rule is the stupidest piece of shit rule to have been made. It helps players who are able to split 100ms trains and screws players who are able to send faster trains.

Mods dun gon made massive boom boom.

(I don't play this world but I'm stalking ghetto) *waves*