DeletedUser

Rowan: KK!
Quetzalcoatl: Ro-Ro!
Rowan: I DO NOT STALK GG!
Quetzalcoatl: Blatent lie, right there!
Rowan: chance your post "exept rowan"
Rowan: tennis, tell him

DeletedUser18695

I think this rule is the stupidest piece of shit rule to have been made. It helps players who are able to split 100ms trains and screws players who are able to send faster trains.

Mods dun gon made massive boom boom.

(I don't play this world but I'm stalking ghetto) *waves*

Hai Monsta :D You be my pinkz monsta :D.

excuse you?

I DO NOT! :p

Do too, don't LIE.

greenmonsta

lol I got confused reading that. My real name is Rowan -_-

DeletedUser

hi greenmonsta! :) how's speed? Anybody send illegal trains at you today? o_O

DeletedUser

(like 5 mins later)

tennismaster07: what did I miss
tennismaster07: rowan you're stalking GG? :eek:
Rowan: -_-'
KK: He is indeed

KK doesn't lie... and rowan, it's not nice to stalk people :p

DeletedUser18695

:icon_cool: Hai, I'm the new guy in town. Just call me Mr. Infractions.

Not yet but I'll be sending a lot of them out :) I 100% disagree with this rule and refuse to abide by it.

Hmmm I think i feel the same ;), Scott you ready?

*Sends 1 train at .149 ms ;)*

DeletedUser

I was born ready ;)

*starts mass-faking admins with 149 ms trains*

greenmonsta

Agreed lol... seriously, do people tell racers to slow down because they're too good? :p

Actually, in a way they do. If anyone here watches Formula1 racing you would know what I mean. They have placed all sorts of restrictions on the racing cars so they can't go as fast. The best bit is that the manufacturers are still making the cars go faster :lol::lol:

But this is meant to be a game -_-

DeletedUser18695

Hmmmm I know lippa plays W1 or somthing or 2 who knows.

gargareth

more than 90... problem is some of us can split those still... best I've split is .091 on a speed round. In other words sending 150 ms trains isn't even good enough at times, and now TW is helping to make sure the trains are all a little slower to make it easier for the n00bs that don't know how to split. Honestly though, this only affects a few of us in w5, because I haven't seen many w5'ers that can send or split 150's... Honestly though I have to say this is the stupidest rule in TW... some of us are too good, making it too hard for the n00bs, so we have to slow down a little bit. Should we all swap to dialup as well so everybody is on the same level?

i belive you split my 0.91 train?

i know i split one of grants 70 ms trains by sending and canceling at the right time, spl;itting trains is easy and so from now on i really wont lose many villages ever.

DeletedUser

um remind me how this will effect anyone? world 5 doesnt war eachother do they? :S

DeletedUser

um remind me how this will effect anyone? world 5 doesnt war eachother do they? :S

It may affect W5 as many tribes have the potential to war someday should they somehow dodge a merger.

spud 101

i don't play this world either but i wanted to see what ghetto had posted my noble trains are 15-20secs apart and they still take the village most of the time, maybe thats coz i'm lucky though :)

DeletedUser

u iz teh n00b? haha or maybe the players you're nobling just aren't the most skilled targets out there...

DeletedUser

i don't play this world either but i wanted to see what ghetto had posted my noble trains are 15-20secs apart and they still take the village most of the time, maybe thats coz i'm lucky though :)
it must be because, at the same time you take that 1 village, you loose all others? :lol: