• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Epic thread vpar.

Just shows, self created hype works. But it makes you widely hated :p

DeletedUser

?

Dexa has actually posted with intelligence, and not 100% arselicking. He also has revealed his alias, and Vpars post has some credibility, and has done research, therefore that wouldn't happen. So, your attempt at deflection isn't particularly successful is it? Only 'players' who are ignortant, blatantly arse-lick and have no ingame name have been accused.

LOL attempt at deflection? I merely stated everyone who has said good things about us has been accused. Thats not deflection, its the truth. And the fact that you havn't accused dexa of being =SK= proves nothing. Because i can now say that dexa is one of your accounts that you made, and your using him to give yourself something to use against =SK=. Can you prove that to be untrue? No, you can't. We can't prove that these people aren't our aliases but we know their not.

DeletedUser

I like the way everyone(SK followers/aliases/members) ignored:

1st time) He claimed the reason SK were 1st was because of their church guide only 4 days into the world when NOTHING regarding the church ca be implemented so early on. - FACT

Confused leader?

1) You have no proof he was serious.
2) Nobody cares, people can make mistakes.

DeletedUser

I like the way everyone(SK followers/aliases/members) ignored:

1st time) He claimed the reason SK were 1st was because of their church guide only 4 days into the world when NOTHING regarding the church ca be implemented so early on. - FACT

Confused leader?

I really am getting bored of replying to your comments. You make the same points over and over again. This is a debate as someone has already said. You are not debaiting. You are saying that these people are =SK=. And the reason we have ignored the church crap is that we have been told off for going off-topic and do not wish to cause you to start crying again :(

DeletedUser

1) You have no proof he was serious.
2) Nobody cares, people can make mistakes.

1)

[21/12/2008 15:19:30] =SK= Raven says: About your church guide?
[21/12/2008 15:19:40] Kebabe8. says: Yeah
[21/12/2008 15:20:01] =SK= Raven says: We have a smiliar one. Look at the top 40 player ratings. There is a reason why we are up there. We have our own guide :)
[21/12/2008 15:21:42] Kebabe8. says: You can't imply ANYTHING from the guide yet so that's not the reason as to why your members are up there
[21/12/2008 15:22:16] =SK= Raven says: yes, that is true. I wish there was more barbs around me that's for sure.

Looked pretty serious to me.

Bold: His point is? :icon_confused:

2) Nobody cares? Maybe because he's wrong and got exposed and now his followers/members dont like that? I'm pretty sure if it was me or Bloodhood, SK would be the 1st to jump on the matter :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

LOL attempt at deflection?

/1/ I merely stated everyone who has said good things about us has been accused. Thats not deflection, its the truth.

/2/ And the fact that you havn't accused dexa of being =SK= proves nothing. Because i can now say that dexa is one of your accounts that you made, and your using him to give yourself something to use against =SK=. Can you prove that to be untrue? No, you can't. We can't prove that these people aren't our aliases but we know their not.

Now, let's examine your post.

See the blatant contradiction?

DeletedUser

Although I am just a lowly peasant in the =sk= tribe as of now, and have never responded to any of these forums before, I thought I'd share my opinion.

In response to the accusation that a few of our members are actually the same exact member, I think that idea is unsupported and unbiased. As a professor of english, I have seen a lot of writing, and from that experience you can glean very easily who has written what. The patterns, use of lingo, and sentence construction is in no way similiar and they each have their unique styles. Unless someone, who had way too much time on their hand, sort of like the insanity of taking the time to start this researched report, coupld potentially try to make their writing patterns different for each account, but that would just be rediculous. Second, I believe that I read on here from one of the forum mods that =sk= has been investigated in the past for these kind of accusations and they found nothing suspicious.

I understand that there are a few extremely vocal, and from what I have to admit annoyingly troublesome regular posters from =sk= in these forums, but I don't see how or why that causes such a sensation/infamy for our tribe over other posters like optimus, for example.

DeletedUser

Lol optimus, that isn't proof. I accuse optimus of editing the text that raven wrote. Can you prove you didn't? Nerrrrppp.

DeletedUser

Now, let's examine your post.

See the blatant contradiction?
No i don't. Please point it out? I stated that everyone gets accused of being =SK= if they support them. I amde this statement before they didn't blame dexa. Therefore, there is no contradiction, just you making a comment that you havn't actually thought about.

DeletedUser

If i may express my opinion here.
It seems like vpar2 has gotten some good pointers for a start, tho i highly doubt the dukes/leaders of =SK= would shit theyre legs as hard as these back licking kids trying theyre hardest to be =sk='s fan crew are doing.

If they where indeed multiaccounting then they would have done it alot more subtle if you ask me.
This seems to me as a feeble attempt to drag one of the powerhouses here down the drain, as usual in a well spoken of world.

Tbh i actualy think Raven answered well here, do not try to win this game througout P&P but instead let your actions on the battlefield speak up for you.

to be honest i agree with you also.

a few players have tried to create a load of hype over Sk, but although vpar, has held a good arguemenmt, overall their is no definate proof of anything he has said.

the probelm is most of us do not know whether SK planned all this, whether it could be a rogue member, who has come here to try and make his tribe look good, or whether they actuelly are multi-accounting. only a few people i guess will ever know.

the only thing that really matters, is SK vampira is a girl.

DeletedUser

Although I am just a lowly peasant in the =sk= tribe as of now, and have never responded to any of these forums before, I thought I'd share my opinion.

In response to the accusation that a few of our members are actually the same exact member, I think that idea is unsupported and unbiased. As a professor of english, I have seen a lot of writing, and from that experience you can glean very easily who has written what. The patterns, use of lingo, and sentence construction is in no way similiar and they each have their unique styles. Unless someone, who had way too much time on their hand, sort of like the insanity of taking the time to start this researched report, coupld potentially try to make their writing patterns different for each account, but that would just be rediculous. Second, I believe that I read on here from one of the forum mods that =sk= has been investigated in the past for these kind of accusations and they found nothing suspicious.

I understand that there are a few extremely vocal, and from what I have to admit annoyingly troublesome regular posters from =sk= in these forums, but I don't see how or why that causes such a sensation/infamy for our tribe over other posters like optimus, for example.

hm...

for an English teacher your spelling ain't too great, but I'm inclined to believe you mainly because you seem to be a big fan of the epic, Beowulf.

DeletedUser

Lol optimus, that isn't proof. I accuse optimus of editing the text that raven wrote. Can you prove you didn't? Nerrrrppp.

2843905157_3abe047f44.jpg

DeletedUser

Show me one place in these forums I have said something along the lines of "We are great. We are 1st. I am a proven leader" or where I was immplying that.

Just because SK have been ranked 1st in W28 for no longer then 2 months, they think they can dominate AND boast about being 1st before BP even ended. They think they can go and flame everyone and now that they get exposed several times, they ignore it.

At the start of the world, I made threads and posts actually trying to discuss in-game stuff, OD, The Church feature, Adaptability, Experience etc and in-return i've had SK members(the aliases) attempt to flame me about previous worlds where the fact stands, TEST and Dream lasted longer then SK and did more then they did.

Seriously, read properly before trying to throw shit at me.

I'm done here.

Back to my History coursework *angry face*

DeletedUser

The problem is that the people praising SK are either in SK or are using an alias on this forum. While the 'Others' are genuine players who use their actual ingame account to post. Or at least players who dont try and hide their ingame accounts.

sorry i may have read this wrong but does this mean i'm using an alias????

i'm not trying to start a arguement here(i've done that already) i'm merly trying to find out how you came to this assumption.

i have never used an alias on this game. i don't know how i can prove it other than giving full permission to the mods to look into it and publishise the details( but i don't think there alowed to do that permission or no permission.)

if you would like facts regarding us supposed 'SK wannabe's/fans/ aliases.
then tell me a way for me to prove that i am who i say i am and i will gladly do it.

i'm more than willing to have a descussion and i believe i have done so throughout(apart from once) all i ask is that players stop being petty and trying to dis-credit the players saying their opinions to make your look better. try disscussion thier opinions like the respectable people that all of you are.

DeletedUser

Oh, sorry I thought I was not allowed to go off topic again.

Well I can certainly answer, the questions but I am sure you will never approve of anything I have to say.

So, you want me to say I am an attention whore ?

Ok then. I am an attention whore ... Are you happy now dear ?

It is discusable however what an attentionwhore is.
And I am sure someone makes a topic and they can even use me - and you as subjects as to who is an attention whore. Most people - if not all, are here to be heard or there would be absolutely no idea in writting a single word.

I have also never said that I got pissed and if you look at my smileys I am sure even YOU can see the humour in it :icon_wink: ( <--- blinking at you )

I would classify 'immensly upset' as pissed off. :icon_wink: I can wink too.

Status
Not open for further replies.