War is a SIN or does it just bring FEAR?

Who will win?

• Sin

Votes: 75 39.9%
  • Fear

Votes: 113 60.1%

• Total voters

DeletedUser22924

i blocked him , all he has done, is put me in a shitty mood :icon_neutral:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah probably. I must admit I was bored yesterday and swearing at him seemed an amusing diversion.

ahh.. today it will be my fun. It appears he is none too bright, and i will continue smoking this bowl. And still do better than he in pnp.

DeletedUser

Yeah probably. I must admit I was bored yesterday and swearing at him seemed an amusing diversion.

I only read the last couple of pages of this thread and felt like swearing at the nob-head. I think this board has finally found someone stupider and more irritating than Gorluce.

DeletedUser22924

i have never met Gorluc, but this guy has defenetly irritated me more than any1 has

DeletedUser

ahh.. today it will be my fun. It appears he is none too bright, and i will continue smoking this bowl. And still do better than he in pnp.

Good, try your hand, I can't be bothered.

sunnyvale - I was giggling right through writing my posts. :)

mattcurr

Unless you can trains in at under 0.3 seconds, then consider it sniped. But do you know the technique that guarantees the snipe at the speed without a lot of luck?

Yes I do, lets put it this way the new ruling that says anything under .015 is illegal effects me.

and how I estimate my enemy has very little to do with how I act.

Last edited:

DeletedUser49166

If thats apee.. he had control off a friends account of mine.. i think it was Jake Chicko? Far as i could see you were a big noob on there and you still seem a big noob with that big mouth, Your own tribe will disown you just like your parents have..

DeletedUser

Annoying little troll is what he is. >.<

And, I think I'll pass on the cookie.

DeletedUser38110

At least he knows who his parents are, unlike yourself, mother get around did she? :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FEAR

Side 2:
Tribes: O~SIN A~SIN NeuWar

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 29
Difference: 37

owh? I guess SIN must be running out of sattelite villages from us to take.

DeletedUser49166

At least he knows who his parents are, unlike yourself, mother get around did she? :)

Lool? My Mum and Dad have been happily together for over 27 years for your info, was no need to bring your personal experience here

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FEAR

Side 2:
Tribes: O~SIN A~SIN NeuWar

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 29
Difference: 37

owh? I guess SIN must be running out of sattelite villages from us to take.

uu i see now neuwar got into our stats, i wonder whats next:icon_razz::icon_razz: