War is a SIN or does it just bring FEAR?

Who will win?

• Sin

Votes: 75 39.9%
  • Fear

Votes: 113 60.1%

• Total voters

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
uu i see now neuwar got into our stats, i wonder whats next:icon_razz::icon_razz:

Side 1:
Tribes: FEAR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: O~SIN A~SIN
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 58
Side 2: 38
Difference: 20

still losing in the 24 hour stats in any case

DeletedUser38110

Still winning overall though...

Side 1:
Tribes: A~SIN O~SIN
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 504
Side 2: 368
Difference: 136

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,308,524
Side 2: 3,584,967
Difference: 1,723,557

image.php

DeletedUser

Still winning overall though...

Side 1:
Tribes: A~SIN O~SIN
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 504
Side 2: 368
Difference: 136

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,308,524
Side 2: 3,584,967
Difference: 1,723,557

image.php

wrong...soon the'll add galh and deleted rek into the stats:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Someone somewhere did a set of stats with ALL players who left ALL tribes.

DeletedUser

Someone somewhere did a set of stats with ALL players who left ALL tribes.

Yes, but we stopped attacking their inactives....they however, seem to have players that ONLY attack inactives lol.

If thats apee.. he had control off a friends account of mine.. i think it was Jake Chicko? Far as i could see you were a big noob on there and you still seem a big noob with that big mouth, Your own tribe will disown you just like your parents have..

I beg your pardon?!?! The others on here are irritating. You are just a cocky little prat and speaking to me like that is your one way ticket off this world. We will see how much of a n00b you think i am then.

As for my tribe, i think you will notice the amount of respect they have for me already.

DeletedUser

Yes, but we stopped attacking their inactives....they however, seem to have players that ONLY attack inactives lol.

Yeah, but as stated somewhere all villages count.....Sure they were villages that you couldnt use...they HAD the potential for both tribes to use, it seems they've decided they'd like to fulfill that potential. They've got a different attitude. Inactive villages are still villages. It's like politicians, some try and gain votes or whatever by taking down other people's reputation (in this case villages) while others try to improve their reputation ad so earn the votes. You're trying to incapacitate their active players and kudos to you for that, (no sarcasm) while they are gaining as much as possible for themselves...i.e grow as much as possile from the enemy. (But it's not just inactives they're after I don't think)

DeletedUser

I beg your pardon?!?! The others on here are irritating. You are just a cocky little prat and speaking to me like that is your one way ticket off this world. We will see how much of a n00b you think i am then.

As for my tribe, i think you will notice the amount of respect they have for me already.

He He!
Apee and his hot head! :icon_wink:

But seriously, he is a better player than most of the people on W6, who all seem to think that everyone else is a noob apart from them. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

From your signature:
Will Be Clu2 ~ World 6

If that is the case, you might be interested to know that requests have been filed for you to get banned.
An entire noble train landing in the same milli-second ? Quite obviously a script ...

Hey, if that is playing the game ... that is cheating, nothing else ... everyone can be a good player like that ...

DeletedUser

Huh?!
A noble train from my account or from his on another world?

DeletedUser

was there an announcement recently about <1seconds trains?
xxxx says:
I've got some attacks incomming from clu2, but they all hit at the same second and millisecond - must be some sort of script that sent those attacks
SnafuMaster says:
same millisecond ?
SnafuMaster says:
report & have him banned
xxxxx says:
reported already
xxxx says:
Yeah multiple counts of attacks that are all same second - bit wierd I don;t mind if they play the game but don;t automate, that sucks.

was there an announcement recently about <1seconds trains?
xxxx says:
I've got some attacks incomming from clu2, but they all hit at the same second and millisecond - must be some sort of script that sent those attacks
SnafuMaster says:
same millisecond ?
SnafuMaster says:
report & have him banned
xxxxx says:
reported already
xxxx says:
Yeah multiple counts of attacks that are all same second - bit wierd I don;t mind if they play the game but don;t automate, that sucks.

Surely you're not that much of a moron youd fake having attacks sent at you? o.0 You realise tw staff can check... Your word alone isnt enough. It is also very bad tatics to try and get other banned, just because you are incapable of beating them fairly. Any respect i had for you. Gone.

DeletedUser

They obviously arent the same millisecond! :icon_rolleyes:
And if they are sent from different villages then the new rules dont apply.

btw, when was this "incident" if it really did happen?

DeletedUser

Surely you're not that much of a moron youd fake having attacks sent at you? o.0 You realise tw staff can check... Your word alone isnt enough. It is also very bad tatics to try and get other banned, just because you are incapable of beating them fairly. Any respect i had for you. Gone.

What the hell are you talking about ? That was a convo a friend sent me. What on earth are you talking about faking attacks etc ?

You'll also be pleased to know that I did not fight clu2 myself, and that that friend of mine defended clu2 without much loss.

I myself find that a squeezing a noble train in 0.5 secs has never failed me. Seems like very few people know how to dodge it. It's quite easy to do better noble trains (even without scripts) and defend against them as well. But I cba right now, as .5 gets me everything I need anyways

DeletedUser

They obviously arent the same millisecond! :icon_rolleyes:
And if they are sent from different villages then the new rules dont apply.

btw, when was this "incident" if it really did happen?

Yes, in the past, i have gotten nobles to land about as close as you can from separate villages. Not sure how fast you can click to do it all from the same village. I know some in O~SIN had a small competition and did print screens to show. Zalt started that post.

DeletedUser

In theory you can go faster than the "legal" limit without using scripts. A friend of mine has done it in A~Sin by sheer button bashing.