World 15 Player Pics

DeletedUser

And thus concludes AcidGod's photo Biography.

Join us next week for the complete photo history of Nazi Germany, with a special emphasis on the downfall of the Weimar Republic in black and white!

250 never before seen exclusive pictures.

Antyrael

DeletedUser

Join us next week for the complete photo history of Nazi Germany, with a special emphasis on the downfall of the Weimar Republic in black and white!

Antyrael

yep yep... but the point I was making was this is about photos, not about guns... so dont dpam the pic thread

DeletedUser

Do you own one Mcboozie? They aren't cheap or easy to come by. I think the one in the picture cost around $8,000.

It is a beauty. I've shot my share of rifles, but the concussion on that one takes the experience to a new level.

ChristmasMarine, if Dick Cheney goes hunting with a .50, I hope he's hunting Great Plains bison or African elephants. :lol: Even then, killing game from a mile away takes the fun out.

Antyrael

Me uses it in work on rare occasions that i'm allowed the privilege :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

erm put a photo on to photobucket or an equivelant, the put the link in here!!! and ant i dont have a sqeaky voice, my voice was deep b4 it broke lol

and 250 photos of some fat poloticians falling over lol!!!! jokes

DeletedUser

tinypic.com dont need to sign in just browse through folders choose which size and done.

might wanna search on google or something rather then typing in address bar

DeletedUser30632

CIMG0762-1.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm 16, not 10 before you ask. Enjoy patronising me and making kiddy jokes while they last :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Taken on boxing day :icon_cry:

He looks thrilled :lol:

Antyrael
Stop watching history channel commercials!

Last edited by a moderator: