World 15 Player Pics

DeletedUser

Post another video so Skorm and the rest of you can just make fun of me again? No way!

Did you see what he wrote in my video?
"dude do u really need to say i got brace u assholes son of bitches? trying to look cool? dude look ur face ur as ugly as a fuckin asshole of a son of bitch with ur squeaky voice
stop swearing to look cool cuz u cant be... "

Why should I put myself in the firing line yet again when he's just going to insult me. Why hasn't Skorm posted a picture yet? Don't you have the courage or self-confidence? I'm proving that i'm better than you simply because I can take the blows to my self-esteem and rise above it.

If Skorm posts a picture of himself with a message and a timestamp, i'll post a video of myself with the same, and other TribalWars related banter. Now watch him lower his head like a cur and slink off.

no pics left on my comp when i deleted the whole comp or those left are horrible :p add me on msn and ill show myself on webcam lollll no nude stuffs through XD thats only for heavy and josh and verm and nnnoora and ryal and etc :icon_redface:
still ill make you pleased and next time i can take a picture ill do it and post it here for you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

player of W5.. and etcs..

Image382.jpg

ToPaT

And heres another one that is specially for Morningfrost! aaaaaaand it's recent (obviously) :D

NewImage.jpg

ToPaT

lawl, I'm such a camera whore. :| I should make one where I'm holding an axe or something XD

DeletedUser

You don't need meds when your bipolar i dont think

brb crumpets

You're supposed to take meds, to reduce the mood swings lol. Used to work with a girl who was bipolar....'cept she drank while on the meds and that messed her up bad.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

yes when bipolar you are supposed to take meds....it helps to control the mood swings at least that is the general idea....and do not drinking makes the mood swings way worse...the docs like to prescribe like effexor....amitriptyline....meds like those for bipolar....and topat sweety im starting to wonder about you just a little bit