World 15 Player Pics

DeletedUser

I don't really have any pictures i'd like to use in my photobucket, but I do have my own youtube account and I make my own videos. Here's a link to my 2009 video where I show you what I got for christmas. For any of you that care of course ^_^.

And to all you mean people out there, no i'm not putting on that accent. I quite like how I talk and I can't change that so you can go be mean somewhere else if you don't like it.

Me! :)

DeletedUser

I don't really have any pictures i'd like to use in my photobucket, but I do have my own youtube account and I make my own videos. Here's a link to my 2009 video where I show you what I got for christmas. For any of you that care of course ^_^.

And to all you mean people out there, no i'm not putting on that accent. I quite like how I talk and I can't change that so you can go be mean somewhere else if you don't like it.

lol, you get loads of bad comments...
people are very very mean to you...

DeletedUser

You're a funny guy, pretending to be that stud

DeletedUser

i can't figure how to upload my pic....I used the web address, but it didn't work...

:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

You do one and say something about Tribal Wars or Skorm so we KNOW it's you. Too many people don't believe you.

DeletedUser

Like, he should do a video talking about tribal wars so that we know that the kid on the video and DeadMedic ARE the same. So many people, including me, don't believe they're the same.

DeletedUser

This is me
2009.jpg

kinda small, but oh well...when I blow it up it gets all fuzzy. It worked well in my tribe's forums though...weird..

DeletedUser

Post another video so Skorm and the rest of you can just make fun of me again? No way!

Did you see what he wrote in my video?
"dude do u really need to say i got brace u assholes son of bitches? trying to look cool? dude look ur face ur as ugly as a fuckin asshole of a son of bitch with ur squeaky voice
stop swearing to look cool cuz u cant be... "

Why should I put myself in the firing line yet again when he's just going to insult me. Why hasn't Skorm posted a picture yet? Don't you have the courage or self-confidence? I'm proving that i'm better than you simply because I can take the blows to my self-esteem and rise above it.

If Skorm posts a picture of himself with a message and a timestamp, i'll post a video of myself with the same, and other TribalWars related banter. Now watch him lower his head like a cur and slink off.

DeletedUser

yeah, skorm should post a pic. Although his world 15 pic is sCaRy!!! lol