Cats, Insults, Out Planned -> Splat.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Ridz instead of picking holes me thinks you are digging one :icon_eek:

SHHHHHHHHH.. I'm having fun... Besides, i know im usually wrong but i have nothing better to do with my time lis...

Deleted User - 3135

*YAWNS* Care to point out how? Oh and please can you tell me what your name on w30 is if its different to your forum name.. I wanna see your rank/ tribe rank before i make a judgement.

:lol:

are you serious?

DeletedUser

Yeh if i make a comment about her, i'l porbably be wrong if i don't look first :p

I find i usually am..

DeletedUser

*YAWNS* Care to point out how? Oh and please can you tell me what your name on w30 is if its different to your forum name.. I wanna see your rank/ tribe rank before i make a judgement.

You judge me? :lol:

Hahahaa... yet another fail; you're on a roll!

DeletedUser

JinzeePoints:2.599Rank:1951Opponents defeated:5.064 (2647.) Tribe:SW~C

Family tribes
SW~A
SW~C
SW~1

I may be drunk, but i spot a family tribe.. And =SK= is the failure?

DeletedUser

Jinzee leads one of the biggest World 4 tribes that has come to be one of the most respected on a world where it was previously bashed.

Really, you can insult Jinzee but
a) Jinzee is a great player.
b) Jinzee isn't the nicest when called out. ^^

DeletedUser

Your troops were defeated, therefore you were 'defeated'. Wether it was a success or not depends on your objectives. Wether you were defeated or not doesn't. You can't deny that you were defeated. You can claim that your suicide attack was a success, which, if the figures you gave are correct (i'm not saying they're not) then well done your were successful, yet still defeated.

You know if you just pull a little harder on your head it might just slide right out of your nether regions. :icon_rolleyes:

Then you would not only be able to hear and see but that horrible smell would go away..:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Jinzee leads one of the biggest World 4 tribes that has come to be one of the most respected on a world where it was previously bashed.

Really, you can insult Jinzee but
a) Jinzee is a great player.
b) Jinzee isn't the nicest when called out. ^^

LOL see what i mean?
Yet again Ridz blunders into a stupid mistake because he forgets too look at all the facts. Sorry Jinzee, my bad, i guess you have the right to say what you want to me :icon_redface: But how does the leader of one of world 4's greatest tribes become a member in a rank 168th family tribe? (Before i make a stupid mistake, this is a genuine question, not me [once again] trying to offend her through it)

DeletedUser

You know if you just pull a little harder on your head it might just slide right out of your nether regions. :icon_rolleyes:

Then you would not only be able to hear and see but that horrible smell would go away..:icon_eek:

My nether- regions smell of Lemon Grass Soap i'll have you know, i bought it yesterday for my problems.. How do you know about my problems?

DeletedUser

My nether- regions smell of Lemon Grass Soap i'll have you know, i bought it yesterday for my problems.. How do you know about my problems?

They are painfully obvious based on your posts.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You think just because someone is small or in a small tribe you can make judgement on them? quite cowardess, grow some balls.

DeletedUser

You think just because someone is small or in a small tribe you can make judgement on them? quite cowardess, grow some balls.

If you read the posts, you'd realise she's in a HOWGE tribe actually, it was just me being stupid. And yes, i do think i can judge them. (I'd probably judge them wrong though)

Lisa809

Oh please take some coffee , and sleep it off ! :icon_evil:

tomorrow throw in some exams, your girlfriend leaving you and your grandma dying and you'll come out ok ! :icon_biggrin:

<3 u Ridz .

DeletedUser

/Facepalm

You had to go look at her on the rankings before you wanted to say anything about her. Ok judge who you want, i'll stop posting now and continue to let yourself look ridiculous.

DeletedUser

/Facepalm

You had to go look at her on the rankings before you wanted to say anything about her. Ok judge who you want, i'll stop posting now and continue to let yourself look ridiculous.

JEEZUS
Once again, go look at the actual posts, where i admit im a stupid **** and get things wrong - ALOT.

DeletedUser

It means i know i'm an idiot and therefore it make no difference to me what the hell i post or what people think :) Becasue at the end of the day.. lisa loves me and not you so nerr