Cats, Insults, Out Planned -> Splat.

DeletedUser

I'm only going to respond to you once, because any more than that and I might get infracted.

I know you may not be ver accomplished in the English language so heres some definitions of try.

try/traɪ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [trahy] Show IPA Pronunciation
verb, tried, try⋅ing, noun, plural tries.
–verb (used with object) 1.to attempt to do or accomplish: Try it before you say it's simple. 2.to test the effect or result of (often fol. by out): to try a new method; to try a recipe out. 3.to endeavor to evaluate by experiment or experience: to try a new field; to try a new book.

Now with those defintions of try i think that all can agree that ####. they tested the world and therfore attempted it and tried. So now we have established thet =SK= is not comparing themselves to a tribe that did not try.
I know the definition of the word, and I'm pretty sure I'm more accomplished than you at the English language considering your spelling and grammar, but let's not go there. Let's think about this for a second though. ####. joined this world so that they could test out the church, and so they could have a forum and mass-mail capabilities. Anything else that they did was just for fun. They did not attempt anything in this world, other than to understand the church functions and to get their W32/33 tribe more organized.

The other thing is that ####. are trying to destroy =SK=. Maybe not kill them all, but hurt them badly. Therefore they are like any other opponent in the game. While ####. is still active then they can be warred and =SK= will be fighting a real opponent.
No, they are not. ####. is leaving this world, and as a sort of parting gift they might be suiciding whatever troops they decided to build on =SK= members. All of their villages will be gray soon, there is no war, and that is not a victory. =SK= just happened to be the tribe dumb enough to attack harlos and then brag about it when he wasn't even going to play this world.

There victory over ####. cannot be lessened by the fact that ####. is leaving. They biult troops, they played, maybe not to the best of there ability but they played.
Yes, it can. Fighting an enemy who made plans to leave at a certain time is fine. But choosing to fight them a day or two before they leave and then calling that a victory isn't real at all. If =SK= needs that little morale boost from a "war victory over ####.", go ahead and call it that. But anyone in the civilized world of TW knows what a real victory is, and that isn't it.

You all claim victory over players in your area at the start of the game, turning them into farms and such. Players who werent active and so were not playing to the best of there ability, just like ####. So why cant =sk= fight these because they plan to qiut?
I don't consider every single one of my farms a war victory. I consider farming a normal routine, clearing out my area to bring in extra resources. If I have to battle a player dodging my clearing attacks, sending his army at me, and having a little one-on-one battle before he finally bites the dust, I might consider that a personal victory but I wouldn't post it on the globals.

Why does this even matter to you? You're in boo!...

This will be my LAST post on the ####./=SK= issue. I've said enough and anything else will just be repeating myself.

DeletedUser

I'm only going to respond to you once, because any more than that and I might get infracted.

I know the definition of the word, and I'm pretty sure I'm more accomplished than you at the English language considering your spelling and grammar, but let's not go there. Let's think about this for a second though. ####. joined this world so that they could test out the church, and so they could have a forum and mass-mail capabilities. Anything else that they did was just for fun. They did not attempt anything in this world, other than to understand the church functions and to get their W32/33 tribe more organized.

No, they are not. ####. is leaving this world, and as a sort of parting gift they might be suiciding whatever troops they decided to build on =SK= members. All of their villages will be gray soon, there is no war, and that is not a victory. =SK= just happened to be the tribe dumb enough to attack harlos and then brag about it when he wasn't even going to play this world.

Yes, it can. Fighting an enemy who made plans to leave at a certain time is fine. But choosing to fight them a day or two before they leave and then calling that a victory isn't real at all. If =SK= needs that little morale boost from a "war victory over ####.", go ahead and call it that. But anyone in the civilized world of TW knows what a real victory is, and that isn't it.

I don't consider every single one of my farms a war victory. I consider farming a normal routine, clearing out my area to bring in extra resources. If I have to battle a player dodging my clearing attacks, sending his army at me, and having a little one-on-one battle before he finally bites the dust, I might consider that a personal victory but I wouldn't post it on the globals.

This will be my LAST post on the ####./=SK= issue. I've said enough and anything else will just be repeating myself.

There are so many holes in that comment i'm not even going to bother picking them out.

harlos

There are so many holes in that comment i'm not even going to bother picking them out.

Its a good thing you replied to him then. :icon_rolleyes:

And yes, I decided to launch everything at Trycon last night and enjoy a few days off in case my tribe votes to play in 32/33.

DeletedUser

Then why post? You've contributed nothing to the thread. All you've shown is that you have no argument. Idiot.

Quite frankly, this is pathetic to the extreme. By now SK knows exactly when we're leaving (this Thursday) and so is going to start posting their retarded "war stats" to make their e-hard ons look bigger. W/e, like we said, what happens on this world never has and never will matter. It'll just be funny when we hear about honest to God good tribes like BD and HAM shitting on SK.

DeletedUser

Just becauase 1 definition fails doesnt mean that they werent trying. Any 1 of those definitions is to try. Try also means to try someone in court. None of us are doing that so therefore noone would be trying. In which case =SK= and ####. are both equal, because neither would be trying.

####. is just not working to the best of there ability. But many players are not so i see not how that could mean so much.

There parting gift is to kill troops and kill =SK='s troops. So they can be conisered and warred like any other tribe while they still exist. How can you say that ####. attacks mean something whil =SK='s mean nothing.

The best line of yours is

But choosing to fight them a day or two before they leave and then calling that a victory isn't real at all.

####. are the players bringing it to the forums, Harlos there duke is attacking not =SK=. So it is ####. who are choosing to fight not =SK=. Trycon got the victory over Harlos when he defended the troops. And it is a victory no matter if they are leaving or not. His attempt failed.

sending his army at me, and having a little one-on-one battle before he finally bites the dust, I might consider that a personal victory but I wouldn't post it on the globals.

Also you might want to check the topic and who started it before you sday that comment again. Harlos and ####. are bringing it to the forums not Trycon and =SK=. So how can you fault =SK= for beinging it up and say but Harlos can? If he doesnt care about this world and isnt trying, why does Harlos have to post every single as you would call it ''personall victory on these forums.

It matters because i like Trycon why does this matter to you your in THE.

harlos

####. are the players bringing it to the forums, Harlos there duke is attacking not =SK=. So it is ####. who are choosing to fight not =SK=.

Ummm... This all started when one of =SK= Raven's 92 aliases did this:
SpeedDemon83 said:
2009,January 2nd, 15:03 SK just cleaned out Harlos (who is said to be a respectable player from ####.), I wouldn't be surprised if they cleared a few ham!!! players.

So, get it straight who truly brought this whole situation to the forum. They also started posting copy/pastes of the reports. You can even ask Trycon who brought it to the forums first.

Trycon got the victory over Harlos when he defended the troops. And it is a victory no matter if they are leaving or not. His attempt failed.

This would imply that you knew what my goal was, and that is was something other than suiciding troops on Trycon and damaging his village. I'd say with what I know I killed in terms of troops, and that his farm/wall will take him 3+ days to rebuild, I personally consider what I did a success. For me to have been "defeated" or my attempt to have "failed", I would have needed to have caused minimal damage. I know for a fact I killed at least 85% of the troops in his village. That's victory to me.

Also you might want to check the topic and who started it before you sday that comment again.

Yes, tough guy, go pay attention to who actually started the talk in the forum.

DeletedUser

So, get it straight who truly brought this whole situation to the forum. They also started posting copy/pastes of the reports. You can even ask Trycon who brought it to the forums first.

This would imply that you knew what my goal was, and that is was something other than suiciding troops on Trycon and damaging his village. I'd say with what I know I killed in terms of troops, and that his farm/wall will take him 3+ days to rebuild, I personally consider what I did a success. For me to have been "defeated" or my attempt to have "failed", I would have needed to have caused minimal damage. I know for a fact I killed at least 85% of the troops in his village. That's victory to me.

Raven has been qiuet now for a while and it is you who is dragging it on, not =SK=. You are also the one who starts threads about =SK= and that not Raven.

As for the attack, it was an attack, the attack failed so it was a fail. How can you say a failed attack is not a failed attack.

Anyhow tough guy, you still havent told me where to start this new world. I remember your guys wanting me to start there so i could really test how tough you guys were. So where shall i start?

DeletedUser

seriously!!! are you guys still on about this????

trycon got some of harlos's troops. harlos got some of trycon's. does it really matter anymore???

just let by gones be by gones and if ##### are leaving for w32/33 then wish them the best of luck and leave it.

harlos, i can't win an arguement with you and that annoys me.:icon_evil: lol
but i stand by what i said earlier in this thread... you are a good player and i respect that. good luck to you and your tribe.
i hope you do well in which ever world your going to.

harlos

Raven has been qiuet now for a while and it is you who is dragging it on, not =SK=. You are also the one who starts threads about =SK= and that not Raven.

As for the attack, it was an attack, the attack failed so it was a fail. How can you say a failed attack is not a failed attack.

Anyhow tough guy, you still havent told me where to start this new world. I remember your guys wanting me to start there so i could really test how tough you guys were. So where shall i start?

Raven's forum accountSSSSS have been quiet now only because the law of the land put duct tape over his mouth. If you paid more attention, you'd even see that a member of =SK= posted in the forum on behalf of Raven yesterday, which is even a further violation of the rules. So no, he hasn't been quiet, but maybe you should give it a try.

*I* decide what the mission of my troops was. My mission was to cause damage, and I did. The attack was successful in carrying out its mission. It was successful to the point that I knew exactly what level his farm would end up at before I even sent the attack, and I was right. Thus, I succeeded. As for his 2 Splat.s on my wall, I can promise you, neither of those were his intended goal. I had a scout report, Level 3 (thank you teammate) before I sent my attack, and when I simmed, I already knew what the outcome would be. I succeeded in MY GOAL, regardless of what you say.

DeletedUser

SK you keep saying that you won which you did. But it is a hollow victory.

Harlos/#### had no intention of staying on this world so they had nothing to lose when he suicided his attack on trycon.

Trycon had everything to lose if he want's to continue playing W30. He lost a hell of a lot of troops when Harlos attacked him and it doesnt mean anything to Harlos because he is leaving to another world.

People keep making this point yet you keep ignoring it.

DeletedUser

That would depend. I remember they said they never cared about this world and havent tried.

Perhaps they never built as many troops as most in which case defending them wont be too difficult.

Also will =SK= dodge. Its not like ####. are trying to noble them so is there point in defending the attacks.

Also where in world 32 are ####. starting. So i can start there.

Yes, Please dodge. The stone age will be a wonderfull way to play the world.:icon_rolleyes:

Tarion

Because. Raven. Was. Banned.

Simple enough for you? Raven, who decided that his trolling couldn't be held by just one account, but instead needed 5+ of them.

Loss =/= Fail. Two different words. According to you, a dodge would be a failure. It's not.
Attacks do not necessarily have to destroy someone's troops to succeed. As long as they achieve what they set out to do. In this case, sadism. Hurting the opposition for fun.

DeletedUser

Because. Raven. Was. Banned.

Simple enough for you? Raven, who decided that his trolling couldn't be held by just one account, but instead needed 511+ of them.

Fixed because I'm bored and dislike Raven :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Then why post? You've contributed nothing to the thread. All you've shown is that you have no argument. Idiot.

Quite frankly, this is pathetic to the extreme. By now SK knows exactly when we're leaving (this Thursday) and so is going to start posting their retarded "war stats" to make their e-hard ons look bigger. W/e, like we said, what happens on this world never has and never will matter. It'll just be funny when we hear about honest to God good tribes like BD and HAM shitting on SK.

ROFL
All this because one =SK= member posted a few statistics. We didn't use them to brag or to say that we are beating on a great and active tribe. (Because, as you've posted atleast 10 times, your not trying) Thats slightly pathetic.

DeletedUser

Just becauase 1 definition fails doesnt mean that they werent trying. Any 1 of those definitions is to try. Try also means to try someone in court. None of us are doing that so therefore noone would be trying. In which case =SK= and ####. are both equal, because neither would be trying.

####. is just not working to the best of there ability. But many players are not so i see not how that could mean so much.

There parting gift is to kill troops and kill =SK='s troops. So they can be conisered and warred like any other tribe while they still exist. How can you say that ####. attacks mean something whil =SK='s mean nothing.

The best line of yours is

####. are the players bringing it to the forums, Harlos there duke is attacking not =SK=. So it is ####. who are choosing to fight not =SK=. Trycon got the victory over Harlos when he defended the troops. And it is a victory no matter if they are leaving or not. His attempt failed.

Also you might want to check the topic and who started it before you sday that comment again. Harlos and ####. are bringing it to the forums not Trycon and =SK=. So how can you fault =SK= for beinging it up and say but Harlos can? If he doesnt care about this world and isnt trying, why does Harlos have to post every single as you would call it ''personall victory on these forums.

It matters because i like Trycon why does this matter to you your in THE.

Oh looksies someone picked the whole for me. Thanks santa :)

DeletedUser

Your troops were defeated, therefore you were 'defeated'. Wether it was a success or not depends on your objectives. Wether you were defeated or not doesn't. You can't deny that you were defeated. You can claim that your suicide attack was a success, which, if the figures you gave are correct (i'm not saying they're not) then well done your were successful, yet still defeated.

DeletedUser

Actually to be fair, i've carried this on a fair bit. But only because i have nothing better to do whilst wating for my villages to upgrade etc. even thought most of the time im arguing for a lost cause because i'm usually wrong ^.^

DeletedUser

Listen ok, i said that Trycon attacking Harlos doesnt directly mean =SK= lose lots of troops and fail. Now you changed it to if Halros' tribe attacks =SK=. Of course troops will be lost, thats part of the game. That still doesn't mean we'll fail though.. I guess we won't know until it happens.

:lol: Jokes on you... you've already failed.

Lisa809

:icon_eek: Ridz instead of picking holes me thinks you are digging one :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

:lol: Jokes on you... you've already failed.

*YAWNS* Care to point out how? Oh and please can you tell me what your name on w30 is if its different to your forum name.. I wanna see your rank/ tribe rank before i make a judgement.