Cats, Insults, Out Planned -> Splat.

DeletedUser

LOL see what i mean?
Yet again Ridz blunders into a stupid mistake because he forgets too look at all the facts. Sorry Jinzee, my bad, i guess you have the right to say what you want to me :icon_redface: But how does the leader of one of world 4's greatest tribes become a member in a rank 168th family tribe? (Before i make a stupid mistake, this is a genuine question, not me [once again] trying to offend her through it)

Because I'm just sitting here (at the top of my little noob tribe mind you) waiting for the next world to open, so I can join up with my friend 'Harlos the Great' and his mighty harem of perverted goat snatchers.

DeletedUser

If you didn't care what people thought of you, you would not have to look up players on the rankings would you?

DeletedUser

Because I'm just sitting here (at the top of my little noob tribe mind you) waiting for the next world to open, so I can join up with my friend 'Harlos the Great' and his mighty harem of perverted goat snatchers.
LOL perverted goat snatchers. Like it.

WTF are you on about virus? Not caring how i look has nothing to do with looking her up on the rankings.. Its called general interest you idiot.

DeletedUser

*YAWNS* Care to point out how? Oh and please can you tell me what your name on w30 is if its different to your forum name.. I wanna see your rank/ tribe rank before i make a judgement.

:icon_rolleyes: It's obvious the reason you wanted to see her ranking and it wasn't out of interest. You're another attention whore that wants to look cool on the P&P by picking out the smaller newer players, the only way you can do this is by looking on the rankings.

"0h l00k its teh nubz0r hahah4 l00k at his p0ints ev3ry0ne!!!111eleven!111"

Type of thing, i'm sure if Edgey did not mention Jinzee was the leader of LIFE on world 4 that would have been similar to one of your comments, now run along you "idiot".

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: It's obvious the reason you wanted to see her ranking and it wasn't out of interest. You're another attention whore that wants to look cool on the P&P by picking out the smaller newer players, the only way you can do this is by looking on the rankings.

"0h l00k its teh nubz0r hahah4 l00k at his p0ints ev3ry0ne!!!111eleven!111"

Type of thing, i'm sure if Edgey did not mention Jinzee was the leader of LIFE on world 4 that would have been similar to one of your comments, now run along you "idiot".

ROFL, i am not an 'attention' whore, everyone likes attention, those who don't are usually retarded. Actually i looked at her rankings because, she was making a comment about my tribe and i wanted to see if she was in a justified position to do so, not because i wanted to say she was a noob. And i seriously doubt that would have been my statement considering she has around 700 less points than me, why would i call her a noob? The fact that your carrying on this conversation way after you needed to shows that you also like attention.

DeletedUser

ROFL, i am not an 'attention' whore, everyone likes attention, those who don't are usually retarded. Actually i looked at her rankings because, she was making a comment about my tribe and i wanted to see if she was in a justified position to do so, not because i wanted to say she was a noob. And i seriously doubt that would have been my statement considering she has around 700 less points than me, why would i call her a noob? The fact that your carrying on this conversation way after you needed to shows that you also like attention.

I like attention but i let my ability in game attract attention, not my forum posts, however i like posting on the forum it gives me something to do.

she was making a comment about my tribe and i wanted to see if she was in a justified position to do so

Anyone can make their opinions known on the forum, flame them if their opinion is stupid, not for how many points they have.

DeletedUser

I like attention but i let my ability in game attract attention, not my forum posts, however i like posting on the forum it gives me something to do.

Anyone can make their opinions known on the forum, flame them if their opinion is stupid, not for how many points they have.

I didn't flame her for her points. I questionned why she was in a family tribe, and flaming my tribe. And im pretty sure i made a post saying i only post on the forums for something to do. Next time, make sure your facts are correct before posting.

DeletedUser

She was flaming you not your tribe. Again if you did not know she was a good player you would have flamed her on her playing ability.

DeletedUser

If you use deductive reasoning you'd see that I'm on continent 63 which also means that I started this world much later than you did. If you looked at my ranking within my tribe you would note that ~One of these things are not like the others~ and I'm not a point whore so why would you point out something that's going to make you look even worse than you already do?

Don't judge a book by it's cover.
I might look nice, but I'm deadly :icon_twisted:
It's my cover so don't blow it!

There's quite a few elite players here that have gathered together from other worlds but are scattered in various tribes that will unite on the next world. We know who they are, and there is certainly no reason to question their abilities. Every single one has proven his/her worth many times over.

If you're really curious then you can check out the action on the next world when it gets serious, but if I were you I would not venture out into that world, because we will be lethal, and unrestrained.

So... until then, just sit back and relax because Harlo's isn't hurting you, he's just bouncing you on his knee.

DeletedUser

If you use deductive reasoning you'd see that I'm on continent 63 which also means that I started this world much later than you did. If you looked at my ranking within my tribe you would note that ~One of these things are not like the others~ and I'm not a point whore so why would you point out something that's going to make you look even worse than you already do?

Don't judge a book by it's cover.
I might look nice, but I'm deadly :icon_twisted:
It's my cover so don't blow it!

There's quite a few elite players here that have gathered together from other worlds but are scattered in various tribes that will unite on the next world. We know who they are, and there is certainly no reason to question their abilities. Every single one has proven his/her worth many times over.

If you're really curious then you can check out the action on the next world when it gets serious, but if I were you I would not venture out into that world, because we will be lethal, and unrestrained.

So... until then, just sit back and relax because Harlo's isn't hurting you, he's just bouncing you on his knee.

Nooo you took that the wrong way, i was saying why would i call you a noob when your only 700 points behind me anyway. I wasn't calling you a noob :p

DeletedUser

She was flaming you not your tribe. Again if you did not know she was a good player you would have flamed her on her playing ability.

You make presumptions on my flaming techniques without evidence. I do not flame people with less points, if you can give me a quote where i do then fine i'll accept it. And where she said that =SK= has already failed, thats flaming my tribe not me personally you idiot!

DeletedUser

I flame both you and your tribe if any of you think that Harlos is anything less than legendary elite.

(Now that settles that)

DeletedUser

This is simply becoming pointless spam/arguing now.

Conclusions:

- SK lost unneccasary troops as ####. never intended to play the world, just cause trouble, and they did.

- ####. may have caused a few people to join their next world and cause trouble to them

- Speaking for myself, this past world "I haz 6372643 points, I leadz rank 0 tribez" doesn't amuse me. Nobody cares if you're great on other worlds. Do and show everyone what you're capable of here. Adaptability > Experience.

- There's no point in arguing anymore, let the thread die down or pulsar lock it :)

Please and Thanks :)

harlos

- ####. may have caused a few people to join their next world and cause trouble to them

I already know... :icon_wink:

[17:23:52] .Optimus Prime. says: yeah
[17:23:54] .Optimus Prime. says: sure
[17:24:01] .Optimus Prime. says: i gotta find out their location 1st
[17:24:03] imnotjapan says: i just wanna mess with them aswell
[17:24:04] .Optimus Prime. says: but i haz spies
[17:24:07] .Optimus Prime. says: alright
[17:24:08] .Optimus Prime. says: we'll join
[17:24:11] .Optimus Prime. says: and cause them trouble

At least ditch your plan of following us with an alias, man up, and show your real name. We always do, because we have the guts to.

(I can dig up the quote of you talking about using an alias to screw with us, if you'd like)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I wont be under alias. Don't worry :)
And it's not because a few people don't like me, if that was the case, I would be on nearly every world :)
There's alot more to it. See you there

harlos

I wont be under alias. Don't worry :)
And it's not because a few people don't like me, if that was the case, I would be on nearly every world :)
There's alot more to it. See you there

Hmmm.. amazing, that skype conversation was immediately preceded by you saying:
[17:23:28] .Optimus Prime. says: Im gonna go sollo at the start spann. Harlos asked me if I had any plans, I said no, he said would i want to play with his group, i said sure, why not, then he said 2 of his members dont want me so its a no. so im gonna join their area and show 5 of his members how to play the game and make them restart

You started this, because a few people don't like you. So yes, "It is because a few people don't like you".

DeletedUser

So explain to me why I'm not on every world? :icon_rolleyes:

I'm not going to start arguing. You're far too arrogant to speak to and think you know it all and are faultless.

As I said, see you in W32 :)

DeletedUser

So explain to me why I'm not on every world? :icon_rolleyes:

I'm not going to start arguing. You're far too arrogant to speak to and think you know it all and are faultless.

As I said, see you in W32 :)

Hahaha, I love how you grossly underestimate the caliber of players in this tribe. Harlos has outdone himself with this lineup.

Have fun wasting your life.