TSoH Vs. Scion

DeletedUser

lol is conn a masterminde now intending to spawn a war between TSOH and AXE? run and hide :icon_eek:

ahh, im a paranoid guy...i see these things everywhere.

And i dont think it was a war, but for amusement, maybe...It sure worked out that way :lol:

DeletedUser

I read it as a bit of friendly ribbing Sent. A competition, so to speak....and AXE was winning lol.

~Morningfrost

If it was meant to be some friendly ´ribbing´, it wouldn´t have been directed at me. Blue was trying to be abrasive toward me and my tribe. It´s behaviour that he´s displayed time and time again.

I posted good stats for my tribe, then he posted good stats for his tribe. My response was to compliment AXE and his was to post again saying that his entry was meant to show that his tribe was better then mine. In my eyes he´s an ignorant, childish prick.

Perhaps i´m being sensitive, but I´ve gotten to know his true character and worth...

DeletedUser

If it was meant to be some friendly ´ribbing´, it wouldn´t have been directed at me. Blue was trying to be abrasive toward me and my tribe. It´s behaviour that he´s displayed time and time again.

I posted good stats for my tribe, then he posted good stats for his tribe. My response was to compliment AXE and his was to post again saying that his entry was meant to show that his tribe was better then mine. In my eyes he´s an ignorant, childish prick.

Perhaps i´m being sensitive, but I´ve gotten to know his true character and worth...

to be fair, he was posting back at Conn. With his typical delicacy, but still against Conn. So it might have been an impulse thing

DeletedUser

lol is conn a masterminde now intending to spawn a war between TSOH and AXE? run and hide :icon_eek:

If so, he picked the wrong members to try that against lol. I somehow doubt AXE will go to war with TSoH because Blue had his feelings hurt....and the same is true for TSoH and Sentinela :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

If so, he picked the wrong members to try that against lol. I somehow doubt AXE will go to war with TSoH because Blue had his feelings hurt....and the same is true for TSoH and Sentinela :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

haha, blue´s feelings toward me would never be enough to warrant war between the tribes. If it ever came down to that I reckon I´d work pretty hard to smooth things over. I´ve tried to extend a hand of friendship to him a few times since he joined an allied tribe, but it´s of no use - meh, no biggie, but that doesn´t mean that I can´t be friends and cooperate with the rest of my allies...

that´s how I see it...

DeletedUser

You've "tried to extend a hand of friendship"?

Is that what you call insulting me on the forums?

DeletedUser

You've "tried to extend a hand of friendship"?

Is that what you call insulting me on the forums?

Watch it blue.... Shell send her nija nukes at u, they've got 1 sword and 200000000 nijas in them, there deadly!!!

DeletedUser

Watch it blue.... Shell send her nija nukes at u, they've got 1 sword and 200000000 nijas in them, there deadly!!!

Ali, i was sad when you joined godly :( You almost made it though the wars with your cities. As it stands I think you totally made the wrong choice.

Whom do you think those ninjas will be directed at now :lol:

DeletedUser57659

sentinela... okay I read these, just cause you brought it up. And I was starting to like you too...

DeletedUser

Well, just like FO used to say, we have a secret ally, is it AXE or is it TicTac, don't you want to know Sent? *snicker*

DeletedUser

ooOOoo *grin*

/dajaney put's on his school clothes and grabs his lunch pail

"I'm rubber and you're glue....."

DeletedUser

laf.

Exactly...
Come back when you have reached puberty partner.

DeletedUser

For the Lord of S.P.A.M., I would have expected something better from you.

My original comment was just a jab at a time in this war that we kept getting told "to wait and see" about some secret ally that I don't remember every materializing.

While I am not a homo-phobe, your fascination with that subject is quite interesting.

DeletedUser

Skorm, have you never heard that childhood saying.

"I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you."

Don't worry, I won't ever get pissed off from a forum post. Life is too short to get upset over some text on a game forum. If I didn't have other plans for this weekend, I would have a blast I think trading replies with you :)

PS> I smell your peom. It leaked into this topic I think. *grin*

DeletedUser

Fart from the poem is what I was talking about in that other thread lol

DeletedUser

Well, just like FO used to say, we have a secret ally, is it AXE or is it TicTac, don't you want to know Sent? *snicker*

i already know your diplomacy so i couldn't give a toss, shall i show you mails from your tribe to me? (my turn to snicker because you have no idea what i'm on about)

i think you should leave the chess board to those that know how to place the pieces:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Senti and blue do your dirty washing igm i don't want to read rivalary like that again...

DeletedUser

I guarantee you it isn't either of the tribes you have said if there is one at all. :icon_rolleyes: