A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

Time to sit down with Exile and take some notes lol.

And thanks CM, glad you decided to back my side for once lol. I enjoy having the spammers on my side :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

lol, you should see DMNs forums. We killed our quote command on one topic :icon_eek::lol:

DeletedUser

lol, you should see DMNs forums. We killed our quote command on one topic :icon_eek::lol:

We were too lazy to bother to quote often in FO. Don't get me wrong, every single thread in our forums went off topic and got spammed to death, but we put all our energy into the spam itself, rather then the effort it took to click the "quote" button :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

lol, laziness is good. Makes for a more relaxing day.

Anyway, i suppose we'd better get on topic due to those-who-can-not-be-named...

1. Wanted
2. AXE
3. tH
4. {DMN}
5. Godly
6. -?-
7. 4Horse
8. *N~L*
9. DA
10. TSoH
11. -I-
12. Exile.
13. *X*
14. Exile3
15. ZEUS
16. Exl
17. ={EK}=
18. DCBH
19. TicTac
20. }}RP{{

DeletedUser

1. Wanted - The jelly baby hunters!
2. AXE - mcbozzie is fun to talk to, and they seem like a good tribe, and doing well against -I- family. <3 bluey,valpo(squirrel),bond
3. tH - i like these guys and girls, they are good fighters, and allways nice to talk to when your bored =P <3skorm,josh,verm
4. {DMN} - killing }}RP{{, without useing half there force and takeing hardly any loses to them.
5. Godly - are they at war with anyone? i cant remember
6. -?- - bye bye, you going going going...hurry up and leave i want my *** toys to come up here!
7. 4Horse - fighting X and NL fam, like normal at the start stats are not in there favour, but this could still be another WeRock situation, and i cant wait to see what they have up there sleeves for the new war. <3 cypher,shini
8. *N~L* - fighting 4Horse with there close allys *X*
9. DA - killing Zeus, cant wait to see what they do next. <3 goblin,cg,church
10. TSoH - good tribe, mr rogier is a nice guy havent talked to him since W25 though. hope to see them get some good action soon, and hopefully not against Scion again, as im sure there getting bored of the same tribe over and over again
11. -I- - going down slowly but surely to AXE and 4Horse, and exl.(think thats the right one)
12. Exile. - long range masters, would love to see them fight a close range war to see if there as good there as they are at long range. congrats on the Envy win
13. *X* - see NL. <3lil?
14. Exile3 - see Exile.
15. ZEUS - with the lose of lajoo i dont see much more hope for them, there destiny came and they are going.
16. Exl - keep up the good work against -I- family
17. ={EK}= - got them in my forums, fun guys and girls to talk to =P
18. DCBH - good tribe
19. TicTac - they at war with anyone? sorry not to sure
20. }}RP{{ - bye bye have a nice safe trip :axemen:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30632

5. Godly - are they at war with anyone? i cant remember

10. TSoH - good tribe, mr rogier is a nice guy havent talked to him since W25 though. hope to see them get some good action soon, and hopefully not against Scion again, as im sure there getting bored of the same tribe over and over again

We are at war with Godly, but nothing has really happened yet due to the Scion war, inactives to eat, and the AXE wall in east k74. Hopefully once Scion disbands we can start up a thread on that war :icon_biggrin:

Did you have a different username in 25?

DeletedUser

The AXE wall is inpenetrable... all nukes that try to pass come back home without weapons and funny paintings on there faces.

but then again... theres a bit of godly on your side of the "wall" right?

dun worry about support.. that can t cross the "wall" either :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

We are at war with Godly, but nothing has really happened yet due to the Scion war, inactives to eat, and the AXE wall in east k74. Hopefully once Scion disbands we can start up a thread on that war :icon_biggrin:

Did you have a different username in 25?

shhh dont tell lcm, but is me heavy :icon_eek:

DeletedUser52157

AXE seems to me to be a far more impressive tribe than 4horse. Just throwing that out there.

DeletedUser

i would be worrying about how impressive your own tribe is woody -_-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we are an ok tribe i guess :)

but we would have to fight it out to prove that we are better then 4horse so i won t make asumptions there.. i ll brag when i am sure that i am right :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

we are an ok tribe i guess :)

but we would have to fight it out to prove that we are better then 4horse so i won t make asumptions there.. i ll brag when i am sure that i am right :icon_razz:

you can brag a little valpo :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

like this?

Side 1:
Tribes: 4Horse
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -I-
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 6
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 124,300
Side 2: 59,666
Difference: 64,634

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Valpo

Side 2:
Tribes: -I-
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 0
Difference: 26

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 256,569
Side 2: 0
Difference: 256,569

image.php

DeletedUser

dude well done! I thought -I- would at least be trying to keep it respectable against you.

DeletedUser

as i mentioned before. the merger they did bestowed them with some realy awesome players which you can pick off like apples from a tree (if ya tall enough or got a ladder)

but not to disgrace those players to much as -I- itself obviously failed to do anything against particular members loosing villages. if they are inactive sit them at least half decent. dismiss them.. or best would be... launch a damn op at AXE... or is -I- secret plan to bore us to death? well its starting to work :icon_confused:

DeletedUser52157

i would be worrying about how impressive your own tribe is woody -_-

What, I already know how impressive our tribe is. Not very. We have done a poor job against AXE it's almost like they are part of our family taking inactives, we don't even hit back at all! Nothing I can do, I lost a ton of my support trying to help someone down there and nobody fights back? I am done wasting my time in this game.

DeletedUser

What, I already know how impressive our tribe is. Not very. We have done a poor job against AXE it's almost like they are part of our family taking inactives, we don't even hit back at all! Nothing I can do, I lost a ton of my support trying to help someone down there and nobody fights back? I am done wasting my time in this game.
That's a damn fine speech, inspiring too.

DeletedUser

not sure but i guess your reffering to mistrique. but if your the only one supporting then thats not gonna help.

personaly i experienced this kinde of behaviour in my old tribe too. and i did actually hate those doing nothing in the war. it just made me feel sad. i wonder how you feel exactly woody.

DeletedUser

How do I feel exactly? Does me quitting sum it up?

yes thats sums it up... i actually feel sad about this .. because i did like your postings.

.. and will this only be on w 15 or will you quit tw for good?