A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser52157

Well I have never played on other worlds. I may consider joining W30 but that's a long shot too.

DeletedUser

Well I have never played on other worlds. I may consider joining W30 but that's a long shot too.

just give it a try.. if your not gunna like it just quit that world then. theres w31 and 32 too i guess. so could as well try those...

join w 30 i am there ^.^

DeletedUser52157

This new version of TW basically ended all chance of me sticking around. It's too much work to build troops over and over and now I don't know what I am doing with the new graphics package.

DeletedUser

This new version of TW basically ended all chance of me sticking around. It's too much work to build troops over and over and now I don't know what I am doing with the new graphics package.

you do not have premium i guess. or you wouldn t say building troops would be work :/

DeletedUser

Yea and you could always change back to the old settings,,,,,,,,

DeletedUser

Premium solves both of these. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What, I already know how impressive our tribe is. Not very. We have done a poor job against AXE it's almost like they are part of our family taking inactives, we don't even hit back at all! Nothing I can do, I lost a ton of my support trying to help someone down there and nobody fights back? I am done wasting my time in this game.

bud.....i feel for you. truthfully, my advise would be to defect from your tribe and find a nice new home. I know i´m critical of -I- some times, but that´s actually cause I don´t really think they are made up of all that much. You´ve totally confirmed my suspicions.

Don´t get discouraged and join another tribe as there are many homes in world 15 that totally kick ass. It´s a rad world :icon_twisted:

Who knows, you might just consolidate -I-´s downfall and find yourself in a totally better place...

Think about it :icon_wink: it´s better then starting from scratch on some noob world...

DeletedUser

1. Wanted- Top spot.. Not an easy task solid tribe
2. AXE- Nobling machines
3. tH- Holders of the core ??? Soon.
4. {DMN}- Hardcore. With Red, Heavy, Marine and the crew you can't go wrong.
5. Godly- Don't know much. Solid hold of their realm.
6. -?-- Need a boost now or they will loose their grip on the prized core of w15.
7.4Horse- In a tough spot. Still a tough tribe.
8.*N~L*- My minions. No comment. <3 All of you scrappy SOB's
9.DA- Can't give an honest opinion.
10.TSoH- Same as above. If I don't know I can't speak.
11.-I-- Under heat and still standing their ground. Beware of AXE.
12.Exile.- Nice area control. Their base is truly solidified.
13.*X*- If you can't respect what this tribe has done....Your a fool. Truest allies that TW has ever seen.
14.Exile3- w00t. Family tribes and branches are the best! We'll see you at the end of w15. :)
15.ZEUS- Can't give an honest opinion.
16.Exl.- Trying to play both the *N~L* and 4Horse card at the same time. Pick a side "Ace".
17.TicTac- You get points for adding MF.
18.={EK}=- Front row seats for the 4H - NL/X war.
19.DCBH- Ranyon=The Man-yon
20.}}RP{{- LOL. We could beat you with two tribes tied behind our backs. Frauds. GO HOOTER and {DMN}

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bud.....i feel for you. truthfully, my advise would be to defect from your tribe and find a nice new home. I know i´m critical of -I- some times, but that´s actually cause I don´t really think they are made up of all that much. You´ve totally confirmed my suspicions.

Don´t get discouraged and join another tribe as there are many homes in world 15 that totally kick ass. It´s a rad world :icon_twisted:

Who knows, you might just consolidate -I-´s downfall and find yourself in a totally better place...

Think about it :icon_wink: it´s better then starting from scratch on some noob world...

yeah, I dont think there is another world that has as much variety in tribes this late in the game. Most have giant tribes by now. 15 is a very fun world

and nice post Boots!

DeletedUser52157

I have premium guys, and my goal wasn't to bash -I-, it was to express my frustration with the new members. They have been a big let down.

DeletedUser

I already stated that i think the merge wasn t a good decission. not only didn t it help in anyway... but it made AXE your enemy.

DeletedUser

Nothing I can do

One thing to do is show some skill. Attackers ALWAYS notice good defense. Snipe Snipe Snipe. Rebuild Rebuild Rebuild. You'd be surprised how quickly your tribe situation can turn when you put some heart into it.

That is of course... if you can :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I have premium guys, and my goal wasn't to bash -I-, it was to express my frustration with the new members. They have been a big let down.

Then...
Search Mass Recruitment scripts since you can recruit your troops in under 5 minutes easily...
And go settings-settings-Graphic Package is based on Tribalwars Version 4.x

DeletedUser52157

One thing to do is show some skill. Attackers ALWAYS notice good defense. Snipe Snipe Snipe. Rebuild Rebuild Rebuild. You'd be surprised how quickly your tribe situation can turn when you put some heart into it.

That is of course... if you can :icon_wink:

I used to take villages off the enemy all the time, but I went away for a week, and when I came back I didn't know what was going on, and didn't feel like playing anymore, especially since AXE was destroying us (our former LoA players) and I tried to help but it didn't work. I am not sending attacks a full K away when I have 4horse and exl right next to me.

DeletedUser

get some like minded, active people and screw -I- That way you lose the inactives much faster and can coordinate better

DeletedUser

I used to take villages off the enemy all the time, but I went away for a week, and when I came back I didn't know what was going on, and didn't feel like playing anymore, especially since AXE was destroying us (our former LoA players) and I tried to help but it didn't work. I am not sending attacks a full K away when I have 4horse and exl right next to me.

How does the old saying go???

If you can´t beat them join them :icon_cool:

DeletedUser52157

Hellllllll nooooooooooo.. If I am going out of this game, it is with -I- or with my PAs and leader. I would never leave. Besides, I am right in the middle of them, how long would I last?

DeletedUser

hehe, try your luck at taking the war to them. From what I hear, they don´t attack their enemies and it takes a meager nuke to clear their cities.

How hard could it actually be to defend against them or take their cities?

DeletedUser

loll woody plzz dont leave lol with who i will dispute in the forum i know we dont love eachother a lot but your good and i love to piss you off lol