A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

I wish there will be another world war in world 15^_^. war where there will be an allied and a soviet union ^^, it must be fun since players already has many villages to make troops for offense and defense

ToPaT

Offense is the opposite of defense _______________________________----------------------------_____________________-------------

DeletedUser

4. {DMN}- The most family, tribe-hugging nube tribe of them all, apparently (or is Rp beginning to get to me?) Btw, Heavy, update our noble tracker. Its beginning to scare me :icon_eek:

hehehehehe i cant be bothered to do it yet

DeletedUser

It's weird how it's just 4H that gets credit for taking down WeRock, when we're pulling more coordinated OP's and taking more villages, and more damage.

DeletedUser

Sooo? :p
It's still making more damage on WeRock than 4Horse are doing, even though you 6 people are the only ones attacking for real :D

DeletedUser

Sooo? :p
It's still making more damage on WeRock than 4Horse are doing, even though you 6 people are the only ones attacking for real :D

Hey Blue no one from 4Horse is out here taking any credit away from AXE. We as well as everyone else should know them 6 player(maybe not you) are doing a great job as them ex LOA walk away from W15

jaffe25

AXE just absolutely has to get in a major war here soon. I miss being able to spam these forums with our war stats.

DeletedUser

Hey Blue no one from 4Horse is out here taking any credit away from AXE. We as well as everyone else should know them 6 player(maybe not you) are doing a great job as them ex LOA walk away from W15

if my coments sounded offensive i apollogize.

for the record:

we have maybe encountered about 3 active players(or players that look active.. some might also be active but then they either are very bad or turn inactive the moment we attack.. not sure)

so in essense.. we 6 players are outnombering -I- in the south.

it is not good for my ego either that i am plowing through so much inactivity... but see the bright side of it: we will eventually get ot the active players. sooner or later.

Tellgar

Wanted - Cool leader, and a chick, so they get bonus points for that. Some of the best tribe leaders are women... probably cause they will cut off the balls of those who cross them.

Axe - I'm still not sure if they are trying to form a dog or a deer on the map. They seem to be a good tribe though.

tH - I'm still hoping that -?- can pull it out with Wanted's help, and beat you guys. You are a good tribe though, and I give you credit. How you manage to do it with half your members inactive, I don't know, and for that I give you even more credit.

DMN - Redeye, Heavy, Christmas Marine, all great guys. Great tribe that really doesn't get the credit they desirve.

Godly - They are on the opposite side of the world from me, so I don't have much contact, but they seem to be a good tribe.

-?- - Toxic Moon is cool, and all in all, I like these guys. It's too bad that tH is killing them so badly.

4horse - While I give these guys crap all the time, they have some pretty good members. They are taking on a lot of tribes at once, and I have to give that credit. Their members will make fine additions to NL, X, and tH.

NL - My Tribe. X's lapdog and proud.

DA - Should be interesting to see what happens to this tribe... my guess is that someday they will be merged into the DMN family, giving DMN a solid hold on the entire east rim, but who knows.

TSoH - I've never met any of these guys, but I wouldn't want to be on their location on the map. It's like trying to defend europe in risk.

-I- - I can't help but cheer for these guys. They are seen as the "worse big tribe" by a lot of tribes, and I just think of them as the underdog and hope they keep fighting. Considering they are taking on like 10 tribes or pieces of tribes at once, they are doing very good.

Exile - Never talked to them... much like TSoH, I don't like their location, but it's better.... more like holding africa in risk.

*X* - One of the best. These guys are an elite tribe of soldiers. Kitty and Lovis are the best. Love the work you guys are doing to 4horse, keep it up.

ZEUS - Never met any of them.... if I were them, I would move south and merge/crush everyone that is in the way and secure down those 9 ks.

Exl - I think that these guys, EK, and K10 should just merge and make a super tribe out of it. They are way too fractured.

TicTac - I like thier position on the map... good luck. Any tribe wanting to take out TSoH, should contact these guys and work together.

EK - See Exl, just merge, it will be alright.

DCBH - Shay and the leader of DCBH are cool guys. I think that DCBH should merge with Hooter and solidify that whole corner.

DeletedUser

Wanted - Cool leader, and a chick, so they get bonus points for that. Some of the best tribe leaders are women... probably cause they will cut off the balls of those who cross them.

Axe - I'm still not sure if they are trying to form a dog or a deer on the map. They seem to be a good tribe though.

tH - I'm still hoping that -?- can pull it out with Wanted's help, and beat you guys. You are a good tribe though, and I give you credit. How you manage to do it with half your members inactive, I don't know, and for that I give you even more credit.

DMN - Redeye, Heavy, Christmas Marine, all great guys. Great tribe that really doesn't get the credit they desirve.

Godly - They are on the opposite side of the world from me, so I don't have much contact, but they seem to be a good tribe.

-?- - Toxic Moon is cool, and all in all, I like these guys. It's too bad that tH is killing them so badly.

4horse - While I give these guys crap all the time, they have some pretty good members. They are taking on a lot of tribes at once, and I have to give that credit. Their members will make fine additions to NL, X, and tH.

NL - My Tribe. X's lapdog and proud.

DA - Should be interesting to see what happens to this tribe... my guess is that someday they will be merged into the DMN family, giving DMN a solid hold on the entire east rim, but who knows.

TSoH - I've never met any of these guys, but I wouldn't want to be on their location on the map. It's like trying to defend europe in risk.

-I- - I can't help but cheer for these guys. They are seen as the "worse big tribe" by a lot of tribes, and I just think of them as the underdog and hope they keep fighting. Considering they are taking on like 10 tribes or pieces of tribes at once, they are doing very good.

Exile - Never talked to them... much like TSoH, I don't like their location, but it's better.... more like holding africa in risk.

*X* - One of the best. These guys are an elite tribe of soldiers. Kitty and Lovis are the best. Love the work you guys are doing to 4horse, keep it up.

ZEUS - Never met any of them.... if I were them, I would move south and merge/crush everyone that is in the way and secure down those 9 ks.

Exl - I think that these guys, EK, and K10 should just merge and make a super tribe out of it. They are way too fractured.

TicTac - I like thier position on the map... good luck. Any tribe wanting to take out TSoH, should contact these guys and work together.

EK - See Exl, just merge, it will be alright.

DCBH - Shay and the leader of DCBH are cool guys. I think that DCBH should merge with Hooter and solidify that whole corner.

we have a shape in minde... its neither.. and i won t tell you ^.^

DeletedUser

hippo?
elephant?
fox?
lion?
tiger?
chicken?
duck?
mouse?
rat?
turkey?