Fear Declaration

DeletedUser

seems that for a long time r-man you were in a tribe with paj as your duke. n i dont think paj will oin RMC somehow though would be nice :)

you do talk out your arse a bit though. saving himself and declaring on SIN just seem to contradict each other :S

n the way you describe us sounds actually like SIN tbh ;)

I respect nak more than every leader in W6 , SIN betray us for 2 time ,
First one causes that we lose many villages ( If SIN didn't invite Ex-stts2 members we did eat the most part of them ) second one was when Nak was absent and some foolish leader of SIN declared on DEATH ,

and about contradict , You didn't read my mail fully , He declared on SIN , bcaz he didn't wanna declare on RM , you know why ?
SIN did same RMP did , But we could keep our attacks on RMP and in good situation we could pay back SIN job , but Pajuno always scare RMC , bcaz he was in border with them ,

DeletedUser

I wasn't lying,I checked it .
the mistake was with the copy pasting.
o~well wasn't included

Side 1:
Tribes: FEAR
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: O~SIN A~SIN O~WELL
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,081
Side 2: 1,047
Difference: 34
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 10,761,624
Side 2: 10,731,443
Difference: 30,181
image.php

DeletedUser

It makes a big difference and you can't deny he was a part of sin.
A~SINO~SIN18th May 2008 - 00:06:261,523,201O~SINNone09th January 2009 - 22:00:027,090,769NoneO~WELL11th January 2009 - 10:00:026,677,074

It's pretty easy if ex members at the front aren't calculated

Side 1:
Tribes: FEAR
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: O~WELL
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 246
Side 2: 0
Difference: 246
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2,501,623
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2,501,623
image.php

DeletedUser

Im glad you have to LIE to make fear look good haha...GFY!

It was not a lie, just a mistake.
I'm big enough to admit mistakes well.

Anyways your language and especially abbreviation aren't polite as a leader is expected to be.
But for other things i can't deny you were a good leader, only this month could ruin everything , I hope you'll admit your faults afterwards too.lol
I noticed you already were doing it in the topic rmc-sin alliance, so you prove your dignity.

I'm just curious if you'll take the same options as kingrich did when banged

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyways your language and especially abbreviation aren't polite as a leader is expected to be.
But for other things i can't deny you were a good leader, only this month could ruin everything , I hope you'll admit your faults afterwards too.lol
I noticed you already were doing it in the topic rmc-sin alliance, so you prove your dignity.

I'm just curious if you'll take the same options as kingrich did when banged

you are still 100% wrong, if you are going to KISS ASS, do it secretively. If you are going to add ONE inactive, ADD THEM ALL TO BOTH SIDES. GFY! Yet another clueless brainiac that has no clue how he came up with his thoughts.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA , I've not ever been in HIRE , and i always like that they stay in map
you think that i like to be in FEAR ? :) I'll never join to a tribe that you be their duke , :)
Some times the sun go behind of cloud , but be sure that it will go out ,
Ex-DEATH members will know that you are betrayer and you will leave them for joining to RMC , it wont be late . It's not about RMC , they try to raise their tribe and they use every one and everything for doing it , Their job is commendable, it's the thing that all of us try to do for our tribe , but i doubt about you , you just wanna save yourself , i never forget your words when you scare of RMC and you told me , "you didn't be in border and you never be under attack by them" , It's not exactly your words but it's purport of your words . you told me these things when i was speaking LP about diplomacy , I think that just a timid player can tell it .
It's just about you , your aims is straightened to RMC goals , I'm waiting when RMC abandon its sex toy ,

I am RMC's tool??

Have you ever seen the Tribe Fear?? Have you? Cause that is MY tribe, that is MY family.

YOu mention why i didnt declare on Sin and RM.. like i said, you dont have borders with both tribes. Gabi, da mafia, john duse, myself., redkwan. there is a whole bunch of players in kd 63. You have to think like a DUKE rman, not someone hiding behind the lines with a big mouth>

My move to not declare on both tribes saved everyone. You think i give rat's ass about my own account??

I was all for it.. it is the players around you that you have to consider. But rman. you would never know about it...because YOU know NOTHING about leading. WHich is why YOU were never chosen as duke.

And ALL of Fear and MOST of RM know that i will NEVER fight under the RM banner. And if you wish to know, henchman and i will fight when Sin is dead. We have already agreed. and decided that once sin is gone we will see who is the Cock of the Walk.

but then again, you seem to know everything about me and what i plan to do. That is so funny considering i never trusted you enough to show or give you anything information wise...

And i was proved right not to trust you... So if anyone is a traitor to Death.. its you. BEcause Death is a family, and a family is made up of PEOPLE. not just a tribe name or banner.. but the PEOPLE that make it.

You are part of NO ONE's family.. your "family" is Death,..... and how many are active still? EH?? got anyone to lead??

ps. THe reason RMan hates me so much. .... is cause she was never chosen as Duke. NEVER> no one wanted you in Death.. but cause of Rotty and Omc you were allowed to stay. But you never knew that cause we never told you. Ask anyone who was HIGH COUNCIL in death... besides zeca, rotty, and omc......

DeletedUser

I am RMC's tool??

Have you ever seen the Tribe Fear?? Have you? Cause that is MY tribe, that is MY family.

YOu mention why i didnt declare on Sin and RM.. like i said, you dont have borders with both tribes. Gabi, da mafia, john duse, myself., redkwan. there is a whole bunch of players in kd 63. You have to think like a DUKE rman, not someone hiding behind the lines with a big mouth>

My move to not declare on both tribes saved everyone. You think i give rat's ass about my own account??

I was all for it.. it is the players around you that you have to consider. But rman. you would never know about it...because YOU know NOTHING about leading. WHich is why YOU were never chosen as duke.

And ALL of Fear and MOST of RM know that i will NEVER fight under the RM banner. And if you wish to know, henchman and i will fight when Sin is dead. We have already agreed. and decided that once sin is gone we will see who is the Cock of the Walk.

but then again, you seem to know everything about me and what i plan to do. That is so funny considering i never trusted you enough to show or give you anything information wise...

And i was proved right not to trust you... So if anyone is a traitor to Death.. its you. BEcause Death is a family, and a family is made up of PEOPLE. not just a tribe name or banner.. but the PEOPLE that make it.

You are part of NO ONE's family.. your "family" is Death,..... and how many are active still? EH?? got anyone to lead??

ps. THe reason RMan hates me so much. .... is cause she was never chosen as Duke. NEVER> no one wanted you in Death.. but cause of Rotty and Omc you were allowed to stay. But you never knew that cause we never told you. Ask anyone who was HIGH COUNCIL in death... besides zeca, rotty, and omc......

As you have already previously acknowledged and do not realize, you only did what you did because you KNEW RMC was going to assist. So in a way, you are RMC's bitches.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes, when you attack the person and ignore the issue, it usually indicates anger. You have a well-known temper. That's why you create enemies here. Everyone has seen you turn on a random person in a discussion whom you disagree with and all you do is stream insults at them. It's childish.

I need some education here. What was "twisted" and "turned" in my note in which I pointed out that concrete fabricated statistics that pleased him. I have absolutely no idea what I said that was a "spin" on things. I didn't blame FEAR for his lunacy, since he isn't even a member. I didn't say that FEAR is lying about the stats. What was twisted? What was turned? Please, I want to know so I can avoid doing it in the future.

I've done reasonably well in the war, with a minor positive balance for now.

If you repeat that I am the most disliked player often enough, will people believe it? Based on the number of players you insult, I suspect you're in that "most disliked" category, whether I am or not.

ok, i will explain to you one more time.

You said "fear went into this war to lose villas??" this is your twist on our statements, but you KNOW what we mean. YOU KNOW, yet you try to twist and turn like some shady person.

And yes, i do have some enemies.. but you seem to have more people that Dislike you than i do. My enemies are loudmouths who post here and make it seem like im hated by the world.

Your enemies pm me ingame telling me good job on habap thread, good job on shutting him up, walk away you cant reach a fool like habap...

Your former allies, your former friends, hell even your former tribe mates want nothing to do with you...

Three quarters of your former Stts2 have told me they DONT want you to come over... and i asked why. Cause you treat EVERYONE like you treat me.

While i strike arguments with people like you, imsure, Rman, etc.. what do they all have in common? they are all jealous that i have members who will follow me to whatever end we decide. And most of the time, my "insults" and what not come at the defense of my tribe mates...

Your insults nad what not come out of you willingly with no cause. you see something you can twist, and its what you do. Insults, that is your forte..

Kettle calling the pot black.... Give up already. You have no friends, and have no followers.. I have both.. and never asked for either..,,.

Seems you need some kind of attention to keep you going..

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As you have already previously acknowledged and do not realize, you only did what you did because you KNEW RMC was going to assist. So in a way, you are RMC's bitches.

RMC's bitches???

Watch your mouth nakoro. You are uglier and uglier no matter what happens. Are you really that upset about Rm declaring and the rest of the world not liking you??

I would say that Fear is the balls.. and the rest are bitches if i was you. Cause you know fear is your worst enemy out there...

Dont lie nakoro.. i have some posts with your name all over them......

But on a side note. Agreeing with an ally to target Sin would hardly make either of us "bitches".

I think if anyone is a bitch in w6 its you and Imsure. Cause if you really knew that RM was coming.. why didnt you step forward and make the second declaration??

nah, you rather sit back and wait.. Bitch.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I respect nak more than every leader in W6 , SIN betray us for 2 time ,
First one causes that we lose many villages ( If SIN didn't invite Ex-stts2 members we did eat the most part of them ) second one was when Nak was absent and some foolish leader of SIN declared on DEATH ,

and about contradict , You didn't read my mail fully , He declared on SIN , bcaz he didn't wanna declare on RM , you know why ?
SIN did same RMP did , But we could keep our attacks on RMP and in good situation we could pay back SIN job , but Pajuno always scare RMC , bcaz he was in border with them ,

I was never scared. I was never SCARED FOR MYSELF>

but you arent a duke, you arent Duke material.

RMP paid us back for taking our Stts2. Sin never did.

ANother thing, RMan.. you like to be on Sin side? Huh? You enjoy being the OVERWHELMING winner??

We already did a RIM vs Fear/Death/ Sin war...

You ever think that SIN is larger, closer to Fear, and more of a threat?

HOW DOES DECLARING ON THE LARGEST FAMILY IN .NET COME ACROSS AS SCARED?

get your head out of your ass. I am afraid of no one. I took NOTHING in Support.

Go ahead rman, scout my villas.. see how much support ISNT THERE>

Then come here and tell me im afraid. You have no friends left, you have nothing left to keep you here.. why you bother still??

Cause you are jealous of me. That is why, and only why.. Your jealous of who i became, who i am.... and what i stand for.

Because im sittting front line accounts, im making progress for OTHER players..

But im afraid.. im shaking in my boots.... STFU rman. You have nothing left to say.

DeletedUser

you are still 100% wrong, if you are going to KISS ASS, do it secretively. If you are going to add ONE inactive, ADD THEM ALL TO BOTH SIDES. GFY! Yet another clueless brainiac that has no clue how he came up with his thoughts.

This is why I have that other stats... to make sure everything is included. Idiots.

DeletedUser

Indeed, if you add in Galhered, it makes sense. Though I am guessing that at least the ones to fausmed and WIGOUT were gifts, not conquests. Both had time in a few tribes together (WoS76, among others). Then, we can probably assume that he wasn't getting support from SIN anymore. That makes counting his a little complicated. The trouble was you listed it as only the SINs against FEAR and that was just wrong.

DeletedUser

pajuno said:
I am leaving World 6. I have hit my limit, reached my peak...
Please dont bother me with return mails. This is my final decision..
"

pajuno said:
I leave now.. maybe to go to fear, maybe to go to my friends in RM. i dunno. I do know that if omc and rman would like too.. we can fight. No need for sin, no need to fight rm...

pajuno said:

pajuno said:
i will NEVER fight under the RM banner

Your style of leadership ?!!! You call them what ? I just call them Lie ,
I don't wanna convince others , bcaz When someone don't wanna see something , they never will see that , ever THE SUN

pajuno said:
So if anyone is a traitor to Death.. its you
Be honest mate , What did i do that you call me as traitor ,
You ask all of Ex-DEATH members , i always care about them , Even when they leave , when they had dispute with each other , when they need help ,
I did my best , I'm happy this time bcaz anyone can't tell me that i didn't care about DEATH , you can ask LP and warsigmar , They know how i speak them about our members ,

But about you pajuno , You betray us , Your argue with me wasn't for first time , I have another one here ,
See it ,

Friends? said:
Pajuno on 07.11. at 17:16
R-Man has removed himself from your Buddy list. You will not be able to see his online status anymore, nor will he be able to see yours.

whats up with this?>?? Omc just did this.. you give me the feeling you coming for me...

R-Man on 08.11. at 19:59
Oh , no pajuno ,
Please read my post in hidden forums again ,
I tried to fix all thing there , I told you ,
I'm displeased of your words .
I'm not aggressive , i don't hate you at all , I like you , believe me , I just didn't like your words ,
you told me DEATH is yours , ok you can keep it , But i don't know why you left DEATH , it was your tribe or not ? it's snaf tribe or not ?
I didn't tell you the DEATH is belonged to All people in DEATH ? i told you or not ?
but you didn't care about my word , I wouldn't like to see the DEATH dis apart , bcaz i tried to raise DEATH , i didn't sleep very night , I had to log in in bad situation , I left my work place for playing and ...
It wasn't my situation alone , I know all of us had this situation ,
But why do you not accept it ? why do you not accept when a person couldn't be online , we shouldn't kick him till we be sure that he doesn't wanna play again ?

You didn't accept it ,
I knew this happens will occur , I told you , we should set HC job ,
I told you or not ?
but you didn't care about my word , my mind ,
You think that i just can make a spam in pnp and hidden forums ,
you didn't believe me bcaz i can't speak as well as you ,
I'm uncomfortable , bcaz just when we could reach to #1 place , we destroy all things .
It's just a game , maybe you think that i'm afraid about my account ,
when i wrote some things in Pnp , you told me i wasn't in border , you told me you are in corner of K74 and you are safe , you didn't tell yourself when O~SIN invite ex-stts2 players , i shout why , i shout they shouldn't do it , and that time you knew good , i'm border of death , you knew that if we fight O~SIN , i was first target of them ,
you knew when i left tribe maybe O~SIN , RMP , RMC attack me , you think that i'm scared of others ?
It's not true ,
we had good tribe , we had many active people in our tribe ,
If you saw in 40 top player in our tribe , maybe you saw except 3-4 players , all of us were active ,
You think that i'm afraid about privillages ?
damn it, i can't speak good , I just can be a baron , maybe a simple fighter but i tried to tell you , we should make a general rules for DEATH , for HC , for World , and you didn't care about it ,
I wanted to delete my account , But i wait to see the DEATH is #1 , and you didn't care about it ,
just you side with snaf , and you didn't care about other ,
You know why rotty left DEATH ?
you know ?

Pajuno on 09.11. at 04:30
ok. first things first... when i told you that Death was my tribe, i meant that i was in charge. i am NOT a dictator.. i only make choices for the best of Death. That is my only wish.

I already told you, i am sorry for the words i sent you. i was angry about Sin, RMP, the whole thing. I wanted to fight Sin.

But we cant do it right then.. we had to wait. I was worried that YOUR words might cause issues with the tribe, and make everyone angry just like you and me...

SO i tried to shock you out of your anger... i only made you madder.

I always say that Death is more important than any player.. this means that Death DOES belong to its players, i just pointed out that i was the deciding vote.....

"why do you not accept when a person couldn't be online , we shouldn't kick him till we be sure that he doesn't wanna play again ?"

i dont get this?? who are you refferring too?? Everyone i kicked i did so cause they have been warned time and again... can we let them be there forever?? it is accounts like this that allowed Stts2 into kd 71 in the begining.. you remember Debbie fletcher, and fletch, and etc... they wanted to play, but all they did was feed our enemies...

i dont believe that jobs are that important in Death.. we have all been doing our jobs all along, and nobody complained.. the only time we have real problems is when Omc return, and we have a clash of personalities..

Then you speak out your not happy.. but you are only one not happy with your job.. we offered to give you WHATEVER position you want, Rman.. we tried our best to help you along...

If you want to see Death number 1, then go back. Take rotty with you, and get omc to return... THen death should soon be #1...

i am not gonna go back, i upset you, omc, and obviously rotty... So i leave Death to you guys....

Pajuno

R-Man on 09.11. at 13:30
Oh pajuno , you wanna understand me ,
I wouldn't like to see you out of tribe , or any player ,
lets me tell you what we should make ( change ) :
1- we should specify HC job ,
1-1- who is our leader and what is his job ?!!!
maybe we need 1,2 or 3 leader in same time , but we should specify them , we can have parliament , and all of them decide about about decision of leaders .
you know why we encounter with problems , bcaz Our main leader ( OMC ) return and you and snaf can't accept him as leader , why ? bcaz he had a car accident ?
we should fix it first , I know you and snaf attempt to raise DEATH , all of us tried to raise DEATH , we've all lost nights and days in this game ,
You know why we are discussing about DEATH ?
bcaz All of us are belonged to DAETH , you can't tell me you leave and you wouldn't like to go back DEATH ,
Do you wanna see my mail to Nakoro when i left DEATH ,
I told him maybe I'll be your guess for some time and I'll go back to DEATH , bcaz DEATH is my home , he sent invitation , but i prefer don't join them now ,
I wanna see all people in DEATH ,

Pajuno on 09.11. at 17:59
Rman, you dont understand... we DID have jobs in the High Council..

Snafu is THE duke, i am co-duke, the rest of you barons do whatever you choose. Zeca chooses to do support, a few of them only speak their mind.. the high council was not BROKEN, its just that omc clashed with several of us...You can do WHATEVER you want, mate...

I know he started this tribe, but cant he be a little easier to get along with???

And the problems with Omc came about cause he wont accept OUR leadership... he says he dont want to be Duke, so then where is our Problem???

R-Man on 09.11. at 18:16
pajuno said:
he says he dont want to be Duke, so then where is our Problem???
when ? before our argues ?!!! or after ? !!!

Pajuno on 09.11. at 18:18
that is the FIRST thing he says, and then the last mate. Snafu and i offered him to take MY place as Duke to make things easier..

Then we offered him to be the third duke in a vote with Ron counting for him too... he refused, saying he dont want to be leader...

Then what the hell can i do?

R-Man on 09.11. at 18:20
when ?
can you tell me when ?
when he left us ? and joint O~SIN ?

R-Man on 09.11. at 18:30
who is sitter of sarrex ?

Pajuno on 09.11. at 18:42
omc always says he doesnt want leadership... so we offered all this before he left for Sin, during that time, and even still last night... i talked to him for some time last night...

No go, he wants to come back, but wont budge...

R-Man on 09.11. at 18:46
what ? he wont budge ?

Pajuno on 09.11. at 19:00
i cant get him to change his mind...

R-Man on 09.11. at 19:27
why ?

Pajuno on 09.11. at 21:48
ask him.

R-Man on 10.11. at 22:00
I'm waiting for you to rejoin death yet

Pajuno on 11.11. at 03:58
i will not be coming back.

You were angry with my words, i will never forgive rotty for his.

R-Man on 11.11. at 06:59
It's no matter , We all are friend ,
We can make the worst words for each other , but we never let our enemy to be happy about it .
I speak rotty , and i told him these things ,
both of you are aggressive ,
I'm care about you my friend , I told to all people , i'll rejoin to DEATH after you ,
Nakoro withdraw the invitation of SIN , maybe it don't be good thing , I don't know what happens will occur , but i'm waiting you yet ,
We are DEATH , all of us ,
Come back please ,
please come back ,
I'm angry yet ;) :))

Pajuno on 11.11. at 08:23
i am NOT coming back. I have no enemies right now.. Other than rotty... he is my only enemy.

I am no longer a part of Death. He told me my place, and that place is outside of Death. So be it....

R-Man on 11.11. at 15:43
some times ago , when OMC left , i talked him but when he didn't come back , i haven't spoke him yet ,
ok , It's no matter , you are aggressive and bad guy .

you made same mistake about OMC , you told him you wanna dismiss him , and he left ,
And rotty are telling you , you can't be in DEATH and you do ? ( it's similar to your job )

Damn it , your enemy will obvious when you are week not now ,
you will see who is your enemy , just when you are week and they will attack you ,
Rotty is not your enemy , I doubt it
Rotty sited your account some times ago ,
you even can't forget his words , but you forget all of his help .
i told rotty , and he accept it , but i don't know why you don't wanna accept it ?
Ok , i finish my words here , but you be sure, there is a way , when there is a will ,
don't forget our friendships . don't let yourself to change you .

Pajuno on 11.11. at 15:58
Friendships??? Your gonna try to say we are FRIENDS?

please mate, dont fool yourself. Rotty showed me he is not my friend. Sure, you guys sat my account for what?? 1 month?? I ran death without YOU, omc, rotty, zeca, for many many months... and i get NO appreciation.

then he has the nerve to post like that in Death forums about me?? FUCK HIM>

I have nothing left to live for here Rman.... i lost my tribe, apparently some friends ARE NOT friends... what do i care anymore???

You guys can blame me for this one... but it is on each of you for leaving and causing this finale...

R-Man on 11.11. at 16:09
:)) , how many time ? 1 month ? 2 or 3 ?
When we were in peace ?
I just leave DEATH for 2-3 month , bcaz i should pass my exam , i have master degree from 3th university in my country ,
before , i was in bad situation , same you , i lost about 1-2 weak ( day and night ) bcaz i was sitter of sixen , you remember ? ( he didn't have even one defensive village in that area , i kept him with scout and ... )
But it's finished , If you think that you are belonged to DEATH why you don't wanna rejoin there ?

R-Man on 11.11. at 17:27
i miss my tribe ?
I wanna join there , but i can't do it ,
do you not miss DEATH ?

R-Man on 11.11. at 20:19
HAHAHA , you don't wanna answer me ?
Ok , maybe you need some days to think about these things ,
I'll wait for you ,
You will come back to DEATH , don't doubt it ,
:)) ,
bcaz DEATH is your home , you remember , a creazy baby can do every thing , can break all thing , but never forget his home ,
:))
you will come back home , I'll be waiting for you ,

Pajuno on 11.11. at 22:13
i was told its not MY home... i will NOT be back. Please dont bother wasting your time further...

R-Man on 12.11. at 14:20
Ok . DEATH is not your home ?
Ok ,
And we will see ,
You will join to RMP or RMC ,
I'm sure ,
I will wait for that time ,
you are a person that can't decide truthly , your feel decides for you
you are right , a person who can't decide proper , can't be a duke or even baron , you don't deserve to be in DEATH , you are selfish , Ok ,
You forget my last advise ,
" When you have problem , you can try to solve it and don't flight of your problems and don't close all of the door for yourself "
Ok , you are not my friend , you can't decide proper ,
Good Luck mate , Have good days and Good Bye .

Pajuno on 12.11. at 17:38
rotty already decided FOR me. Dont act like this is all my own fault.

Rotty wants his tribe to himself, he can have it. I am NOT leaveing my own tribe... THIS is my home from now on.

Rotty put me in my place, show me i dont belong.

R-Man on 12.11. at 17:49
when you told me , DEATH is for you , i left here ?
No , I stay and show all , DEATH is mine , and i'm belonged DEATH ,
It's all of history ,
we all had more argues till now , but believe me i don't displease any one , even you , past and now .
Bcaz i'm adult , i know maybe these thins occur , but it's not important ,
you had to respect to your old tribe mate and came back , but you didn't ,
I was waiting for you , I wanted to show all you are important in my mind , but you destroy it ,
This game will finish , and just one thing will remain , Our good memories

Pajuno on 13.11. at 00:07
i cant forgive him his words, rman. he refused to take them back... i will not join a tribe that does not want me.

i never told you that you didnt belong in Death.. i never told you that i was going to kick you... rotty told me all these things...

R-Man on 13.11. at 07:20
He told you ? !!!
in a hard argue , you can tell every thing ,
rotty told you , if you come back , he kick you ?!!!
lets him do it ( this way he lose his respect ) but i doubt it ,
And about forgiving rotty's words : I can forgive bad things in past , bcaz i'm not avenger , just good memories will remain in my heart ,

Pajuno on 13.11. at 08:41
doesnt matter. he says i stole Duke, without his permission.. i did as i wish with HIS tribe... i dont belong..

FUCK HIM> i did more for "his" tribe than him or omc.. i was duke longer, Sure only stts2 war to you.. but i fought RIM war and won that one as well.....

I'm not care at all about future , BCaz i did my best , You betray us , DEATH
and it wasn't for frist time ,
I don't wanna continue my conversation with you , bcaz you wanna make more lie , and i hate lie ,
Do your job , and i will do my job , I'm just care about DEATH members ( I'm loyal to my tribe , " it's no matter which is my tribe " )

If you think that Ex-DEATH members wouldn't like play with me , they are doing now as well , then we don't have any more argue about it ,

But be sure that All of us understand all thing good , we just ignore something some times , Ex-DEATH members will reach to my words ,

DeletedUser

ok, i will explain to you one more time.

You said "fear went into this war to lose villas??" this is your twist on our statements, but you KNOW what we mean. YOU KNOW, yet you try to twist and turn like some shady person.

As I said, that was a joke. You OBVIOUSLY would not go into a war to lose villages. No one is that stupid. It was just a joke. I assumed everyone would understand that. That's why I said asked if you were so blinded by anger that you couldn't see the joke. Next time I will write "JOKE" on both ends when I make a joke, so you do not mistake me.

And yes, i do have some enemies.. but you seem to have more people that Dislike you than i do. My enemies are loudmouths who post here and make it seem like im hated by the world.

Your enemies pm me ingame telling me good job on habap thread, good job on shutting him up, walk away you cant reach a fool like habap...

Your former allies, your former friends, hell even your former tribe mates want nothing to do with you...

Three quarters of your former Stts2 have told me they DONT want you to come over... and i asked why. Cause you treat EVERYONE like you treat me.

That one made me laugh out loud and made it obvious you're just making this stuff up. You're the only one I treat poorly. I need to stop doing because it's silly of me, but I don't treat anyone else like this. No one else makes me angry.

While i strike arguments with people like you, imsure, Rman, etc.. what do they all have in common? they are all jealous that i have members who will follow me to whatever end we decide. And most of the time, my "insults" and what not come at the defense of my tribe mates...

My problems with you have nothing to do with jealousy. I am completely happy not being a tribal leader. It was draining and took the fun out of the game. I can't speak for other's motivations, but mine is inspired by our history, not any desire to be you.

Your insults nad what not come out of you willingly with no cause. you see something you can twist, and its what you do. Insults, that is your forte..

Kettle calling the pot black.... Give up already. You have no friends, and have no followers.. I have both.. and never asked for either..,,.

Seems you need some kind of attention to keep you going..

I don't think I've thrown any insults in this thread. I stated I have a low opinion of you. Since my opinion is worthless to you, I don't think of it as an insult. If you're offended, I'm surprised by that.

If there was an insult other than me stating that I had a low opinion of you, please point it out, so that I can avoid insulting you in the future. I do not wish to offend you.

Edit: Oops. I did insult you by saying you were childish and among the most disliked on w6. Sorry.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As I said, that was a joke. You OBVIOUSLY would not go into a war to lose villages. No one is that stupid. It was just a joke. I assumed everyone would understand that. That's why I said asked if you were so blinded by anger that you couldn't see the joke. Next time I will write "JOKE" on both ends when I make a joke, so you do not mistake me.

That one made me laugh out loud and made it obvious you're just making this stuff up. You're the only one I treat poorly. I need to stop doing because it's silly of me, but I don't treat anyone else like this. No one else makes me angry.

My problems with you have nothing to do with jealousy. I am completely happy not being a tribal leader. It was draining and took the fun out of the game. I can't speak for other's motivations, but mine is inspired by our history, not any desire to be you.

I don't think I've thrown any insults in this thread. I stated I have a low opinion of you. Since my opinion is worthless to you, I don't think of it as an insult. If you're offended, I'm surprised by that.

If there was an insult other than me stating that I had a low opinion of you, please point it out, so that I can avoid insulting you in the future. I do not wish to offend you.

Edit: Oops. I did insult you by saying you were childish and among the most disliked on w6. Sorry.

Habap.. you forget after all this.. (and the infamous rman comes into this as well)

I tried my best to ignore you when you "returned" from quitting.. Yet here we are again, having the same arguments. Do you ever tire of it?? cause ive already moved on ingame and have several other players i would prefer to bite in pnp than you.

YOU are OLD NEWS> your not gonna amount to anything in this war..

And ps.. i have it on CONFIRMATION that you treated many others just like you treat me. Its in your demeanor and attitude. And you wont remember these players, cause to you.. they werent valuable enough to warrant your time.

Maybe if you sit back and think about a few.. you will remember....

Rman.. your old news too. I never betrayed Death. I left Death because OMC would never fight Sin.

I would think that this is a respectful act, rather than just go ahead and declare war on sin as you yourself wanted too.

I left Death to him, cause that was his wish. How am i a traitor??? i never turned on any of you, although i did turn my back on you and rotty for your treatment of me.

I dont lie, you cant catch me in a lie, and my tribe reminds me every day that they want and need me there... so your opinion means jack to me.

Keep posting these mails, keep posting this garbage.. all yuor lies and HC posts against SIn are long gone.. im sure you deleted everything before you allowed Nakoro into the HC.

And THAT is how you betrayed me and Fear.. you showed Sin our hc forums.

That makes you the traitor.

DeletedUser

pajuno said:
I am leaving World 6. I have hit my limit, reached my peak...
Please dont bother me with return mails. This is my final decision..
"

pajuno said:
I leave now.. maybe to go to fear, maybe to go to my friends in RM. i dunno. I do know that if omc and rman would like too.. we can fight. No need for sin, no need to fight rm...

pajuno said:

pajuno said:
i will NEVER fight under the RM banner

pajuno said:
And THAT is how you betrayed me and Fear.. you showed Sin our hc forums.

I'm not care about FEAR at all , But that's another lie that you are telling us ,
I never show our HC to them , But it's not important now , I bring something and you can't answer them , bcaz you don't have any reason for doing them ,
All will judge about these convs . it's finished now ,
You can do your job in game , I'll send something about our conv about SIN , I never ignore my words , If you want , i can bring all of your plan about worlds , you want ?
I just bring something to show all as you are .
If you need more , i can bring them here ,
I never delete anything in forums ,
You can try to tell another lie

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm not care about FEAR at all , But that's another lie that you are telling us ,
I never show our HC to them , But it's not important now , I bring something and you can't answer them , bcaz you don't have any reason for doing them ,
All will judge about these convs . it's finished now ,
You can do your job in game , I'll send something about our conv about SIN , I never ignore my words , If you want , i can bring all of your plan about worlds , you want ?
I just bring something to show all as you are .
If you need more , i can bring them here ,
I never delete anything in forums ,
You can try to tell another lie

Ok, so i told you in anger, (when i was threatening to FIGHT YOU) that i would join RM to fight you,. That is just how angry you make me.

I dont lie rman. Until you have something you can show that is proof of a lie, and not some emotion that i had at the time... then give it up.

you lie. you cheat. How did you get your account? Come on... seriously. Get over it already, everyone including myself is tired of you. Either come fight me or go away.

DeletedUser

Pajuno, until you name players that supposedly hate me or were treated ill by me, I will continue to state that you're simply making it up. It's really tiring for you to keep repeating it with no evidence.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pajuno, until you name players that supposedly hate me or were treated ill by me, I will continue to state that you're simply making it up. It's really tiring for you to keep repeating it with no evidence.

Habap, who used the word hate? i believe the word was dislike.

ANd the people im referring too, they wont have the attitude problem you have and wont come forwards... most would rather you just be gone from their tribe and happy enough at that.

But i swear on anything, i have heard that you do indeed treat the smaller players like you treat me. And it has been told to me repeatedly.

DeletedUser

For the record, I never saw Deaths HC forums. I did not and do not have an account in death either.