What happened to jamm

• Thread starter DeletedUser51390
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2816

When? I dont remember this turn of events. Are you sure it wasn't some other Openeye? I think perhaps you have become delusional in your old age. Either that or I have. :icon_eek:

/me wanders off to go kill himself.

This is the last time you will see me in these forums

DeletedUser

If you really have to know: It was openeye's initial plan and we are not willing to tell anyone outside the tribe what it is about. from the the beginning of this world, actually a week before the plan was to restart on the fourth of febuary as we did.

I will make a statement about the reasons behind this in exactly 2 days, not earlier.

DeletedUser

If you really have to know: It was openeye's initial plan and we are not willing to tell anyone outside the tribe what it is about. from the the beginning of this world, actually a week before the plan was to restart on the fourth of febuary as we did.

I will make a statement about the reasons behind this in exactly 2 days, not earlier.

Heh, gotta love the suspense :lol:

Muldie325

Whatever they do end up doing.. hundreds of people will repeat it in w34 XD

DeletedUser

Theres two groups of people in this discussion.

Those who speculate and those who know.

Good luck with this thing you guys are trying to do. The settings are in your favour.

DeletedUser

Now this is interesting stuff. If Jamm's profile tells the truth we have the same date of birth. :icon_surprised:

Status
Not open for further replies.