Tales of 1001 Nights: The Story of Casper and his Little Helpers

DeletedUser

acaboo = academy of boo, therefore are effectively the same tribe, and are fighting the LSBA(trying to get the name official here)

wind and bd have one player in each as a PA, how is that allied?

Ok the war general of Wind threatened to attack us, so as hes a leader of the tribe hes bringing in his tribe so it counts as a decleration, if it was a normal member i can understand it was him on his own.

It was not gicusan who said they were friends it was other bd members

DeletedUser

Youve obviously never met your parents then

Wulv400

you couldnt

hompsu

Of what?

you realy are imature arnt you, bringing my parents into this, for all you know my parents are dead, i find this very insulting and i hope you get banned for this comment

DeletedUser

you realy are imature arnt you, bringing my parents into this, for all you know my parents are dead, i find this very insulting and i hope you get banned for this comment

Its insulting to call me dumb but oh well

And your parents being dead has no relevance to this topic

DeletedUser

lol, i love the name for the alliance. any way, dragonwarrior, think about some of the things you post, you're making your self look a little silly.

DeletedUser

a fact cant be an insult ;)

Its no fact, just because THE WAR GENERAL of the WIND family declared for bd

As i said if it was a normal member it counts as a p.a

If its THE WAR LEADER or duke it counts as the tribe

Im scared of WIND lol

The day im scared of wind is the day the world implodes

DeletedUser

haidar killer is the war general of your tribe and obviously his threatening to attack means he will bring the tribe.

If it was a normal player i can understand but not the war general

Okay listen, dragonwarriors; just stop it. Stop saying things mean things, Because A happened B must occur. Because B occurred C must happen. Stop trying to make meanings when the answers have already been provided several times.

I am going to use your grade-school logic to try and explain.

Say Person A was tripped by Person B; Person A believes that person B did thus tripping on purpose. Person B has apologised and said 'i am sorry it was a mistake i did not do it on purpose' Person A 'YES YOU DID I KNOW YOU DID', Person C and D and E come in and say 'nah man it was an accident; i saw it he didn't mean to' Person A replies 'HE DID IT ON PURPOSE' , Person B,C,D,E 'It was an accident we all saw it.. relax' Person A replies 'HE DID IT ON PURPOSE because...HE TRIPPED ME'

The conversation repeats for hours and hours and hours... with person A splattering the same garbage... even though everyone states otherwise. There is a time and a place to accept you are wrong.. just do it.

If everyone has stated you are wrong; everyone has given adequete reasons for you being wrong; however the only response you have is your own logic... just give up.

DeletedUser

Okay listen, dragonwarriors; just stop it. Stop saying things mean things, Because A happened B must occur. Because B occurred C must happen. Stop trying to make meanings when the answers have already been provided several times.

I am going to use your grade-school logic to try and explain.

Say Person A was tripped by Person B; Person A believes that person B did thus tripping on purpose. Person B has apologised and said 'i am sorry it was a mistake i did not do it on purpose' Person A 'YES YOU DID I KNOW YOU DID', Person C and D and E come in and say 'nah man it was an accident; i saw it he didn't mean to' Person A replies 'HE DID IT ON PURPOSE' , Person B,C,D,E 'It was an accident we all saw it.. relax' Person A replies 'HE DID IT ON PURPOSE because...HE TRIPPED ME'

The conversation repeats for hours and hours and hours... with person A splattering the same garbage... even though everyone states otherwise. There is a time and a place to accept you are wrong.. just do it.

If everyone has stated you are wrong; everyone has given adequete reasons for you being wrong; however the only response you have is your own logic... just give up.

Ok here is my logic

SANTA declares on BD

Hes a leader of the tribe so it counts

A WIND leader declared on boo

As stated if a member declares it a random member if a leader declares it counts as a war

hompsu

Its no fact, just because THE WAR GENERAL of the WIND family declared for bd

As i said if it was a normal member it counts as a p.a

If its THE WAR LEADER or duke it counts as the tribe

Im scared of WIND lol

The day im scared of wind is the day the world implodes

well.. at least half of the people in this thread is thinking that you are dumb..
so.. after so many similar opinions, it can be state as a fact..

and yes.. you are afraid..
otherwise you wouldnt be crying about it in here..

DeletedUser

well.. at least half of the people in this thread is thinking that you are dumb..
so.. after so many similar opinions, it can be state as a fact..

and yes.. you are afraid..
otherwise you wouldnt be crying about it in here..

Only because im not a sheep who agrees with everything a bd member says

You treat them like gods and if they said the world was square you would believe them

I have mails proving they said they are friends with wind and yet they dont count as they deny saying it

hompsu

Only because im not a sheep who agrees with everything a bd member says

You treat them like gods and if they said the world was square you would believe them

I have mails proving they said they are friends with wind and yet they dont count as they deny saying it

i came here only to point up.. that you are a dumb..
and tried to help you by stopping you to even make the things worse for you..
and not licking BD`s ass here...

DeletedUser

For those wanting to know...

war2jq0.gif

Please remember, there's a max nobling distance of 100 fields. No need to get so alarmed dragonwarriors. Then again, there never has been as only a couple of people in my tribe has ever had any interaction whatsoever with WIND and it is those same people who are friendly (we have what, 2-3 people in that continent near them?).

Just thought I'd provide a little graphical representation for you.

DeletedUser

And for the record its hidden family not wind family :icon_biggrin:

spleen mage

One player threatened to attack (note: not declare war), and that's all it was, a threat. He never said anything about getting his tribe involved.

Please show us all this war declaration, because it seems only you know about it...

DeletedUser

i think it's pretty pointless to argue with him guys. You can sum up his logic thusly:
1. i believe it = it's true
2. if i say it enough in pretty much the same words = everyone else will agree

If he doesn't understand that even a leader of a tribe can speak on a personal note then he basically admits that he's a lapdog for his leader. No mind of his own, he just wags his tail every time he get's a cookie.

By making it clear that he doesn't understand why it wouldn't even matter if WIND were allied with us and/or entered the war he's demonstrating his lack of knowledge of the game.

By refusing to post the proof he claims to own he's at least raising suspicions of being a liar. While it is insufficient to condemn him as one, it's a tad sad none the less.

By being unable to post a decent link to a map (you forgot to save it), and by not being able to read it after he made it (several members = 2, technically he's right but if he's going to draw that card then he's plainly misrepresenting facts ... a tad daft under these circumstances) he's pointing out that really there is no point in taking him serious about this particular issue.

That being said: pls do continue dragonwarriors - save for the insults, those were out of line - i do like a good chuckle!

DeletedUser

No, not noobs. Just players with a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE self esteem. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Since Dragonwarriors was too busy making a fool out of himself and forgot to post the mail he's considering to be Wind's war declaration I went to the trouble of finding it.

Here it is. Enjoy.

The Wind war declaration said:
bigbadsanta on 24.01. at 16:28
FriskX (570|533) K55 1,663 Gicusan [BD] haidar killer [Mist] 23rd Jan 2009 - 01:55:10
FriskX (570|533) K55 1,775 Frisk4 [IV.2] Gicusan [BD] 22nd Jan 2009 - 22:01:04

Why dont you take the rest of the BD players villages?

Eliminate the threat while they are small. You dont need them growing in your area anymore. Take the threat out now while you guys still can

haidar killer on 24.01. at 18:08
he is a mate our timing was off

bigbadsanta on 24.01. at 18:11
So your taking him out?

We are surrently attacking the BD next to us and pinkie winkie. We havae also others willing to join in a war with BD, which will make it easier for each of us to take out our targets.

Since theyll be attacked from everywhere support and retaliation will be harder

haidar killer on 24.01. at 18:37
they are my mates u attack them I attack u

bigbadsanta on 24.01. at 18:43
Then you should already have attacks onway.

Take this as an official decleration of war upon your tribe.

bigbadsanta on 24.01. at 18:58
Ill inform your family tribes i declare war on them.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: