Noobs want a war they got one

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We were recently told that =IC= were planning on attacking us, so we did the simple thing and told them we were going to set them as our enemy's and farm them.

I am using this time to say that ~TSE~ has also declared war on us, just by saying they were going to help =IC= attack us this should be real fun.

I am sorry if this is spam, I just wanted to point out what was going on in our continent k63. If the mods deem this as spam or just a bunch of flaming please close and delete this topic

Long Live The New World Order.

DeletedUser

Could you please tell us who you even are? So ~TSE~ and =IC= are warring you, okay... But who are you? What tribe do you represent, I mean.

DeletedUser

So basically rank 4 and 14 want to declare war on rank 3 (continent ranking wise) on some distant rimside continent. 50 players with around 15000 points vs you 20 players with 12000 points. Not even one of those 70 having catapults. Maybe 2 or 3 having rams.

This is so impressive

DeletedUser

Jamm at first reading the first half of you're post i thought you were being geuine AND informal then as i continued reading, you made me giggle, because of your sarcasm and insight.

DeletedUser

jamm: you're on k47, which doesn't make you closer to the core than people on k63 so the words 'distant rimside continent' are really unnecessary. I know this thread is uninteresting to you but there's really no need to charge in with sharp sarcasm.

our duke was just a bit overenthusiastic when declaring this war, which is in fact not a war...it's one small tribe farming a bunch of noobs.

no need for a pointless 11 page discussion about how nobody cares (and I've seen these happen on this forum more than once).

Super fast

jamm: you're on k47, which doesn't make you closer to the core than people on k63 so the words 'distant rimside continent' are really unnecessary. I know this thread is uninteresting to you but there's really no need to charge in with sharp sarcasm.

our duke was just a bit overenthusiastic when declaring this war, which is in fact not a war...it's one small tribe farming a bunch of noobs.

no need for a pointless 11 page discussion about how nobody cares (and I've seen these happen on this forum more than once).

You do you know who you are talking to right?

DeletedUser

MOnsignor the fact that you replied to jamm that way means you're a dead man on w33,
If you can't have the courtesy to know it basic's (fact wise)

DeletedUser

What the He** we're being mini propagandad by rim players who have been on for a week. And now they're playing political,l both these tribes seem pretty unprofessional just because they don't realize the innecseity of declaring war until you at least get cats.

All this pointing fingers, while neither have nobles or large armies to have a farm war, but both want to seem cool and tough, sad :(

DeletedUser

Gosh, why is everything I say being supported with real facts.
These statements don't make you look uber-pro.
They make it seem like you're whiny, ungrammatical, and unprofessional.

Can you at least try to setup your retaliations with some time and effort? Then I'll support you cause.

DeletedUser

Dude i know what ur saying but honestly its really annoying when ur being witch hunted for something that ur not even doing.

I will stick to my Main worlds instead after all this one was just a hobby world

DeletedUser

MOnsignor the fact that you replied to jamm that way means you're a dead man on w33,
If you can't have the courtesy to know it basic's (fact wise)

no, why don't you tell me?

edit: now that we've started the pointless discussion I tried to avoid, I must ask a question:

-ku-, your usage of the word 'unprofessional' when talking about 'rim players' makes you...uhm...a professional tw player?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey i clearly stated we changed the topic from war thread to discover each other...

Umm okay on topic, let's see some mail regarding war or some restart made because of mail
Something to feed our noob thirst.
And I want the opposition to have a say maybe they can give a good speech.

DeletedUser

If you cant stay on topic without insulting each other then i will lock the thread.

DeletedUser

If you cant stay on topic without insulting each other then i will lock the thread.

There was no insulting just a little agressive sarcasm...
And we are attempting on topic just check the last part of my paragraph.

DeletedUser

Being well known does not prevent him from being vulnerable to attacks for slight wrongdoings.

On topic, however, this seems more of a "haha, those noobs are attacking us" type of subject. Have fun with your war(s).

DeletedUser

It is a kinda HaHa, I just wanted to make the forums a little more interesting, "or fun".

Status
Not open for further replies.