Noobs want a war they got one

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

as much as i hate noobs, i feel like it is unnecessary to tell them you are going to farm them...

Good luck non the less!

DeletedUser

What the He** we're being mini propagandad by rim players who have been on for a week. And now they're playing political,l both these tribes seem pretty unprofessional just because they don't realize the innecseity of declaring war until you at least get cats.

All this pointing fingers, while neither have nobles or large armies to have a farm war, but both want to seem cool and tough, sad :(

Yet if a so called "leet" tribe comes on here saying "zomg we r pwning the nubs" everyone gathers around laughing and joking having a good time.

Everyone started off somewhere so back off and give them a chance. Good luck in your farm fun "New" and hopefully you come out the other side intact.

DeletedUser

OOoooo!

Someone has noobivitis!

He's so noob he gos to tribalhuggles.com not tribalhugs.com!

DeletedUser

OOoooo!

Someone has noobivitis!

He's so noob he gos to tribalhuggles.com not tribalhugs.com!

How very witty :icon_rolleyes:

Just because I believe the forum is a place for all who play the game does not make me a n00b lover etc. But if it helps you sleep at night carry on thinking that....

DeletedUser

[sardonic]Aw, don't mock me. :(

It just isn't nice :([/sardonic]

The point is that probably this noob tribe does not even know of the external forums, and they are so far incurably noob. People like laughing at noobs, because they are noobs, they're pathetic.

They're not worth the time of day. All they are are farms, and that's not going to change soon.

DeletedUser

And just think that you were once a noob also.. Sheesh

I would never knock a noob. I guess some have better leadership qualities.. Some rather teach them knowledge, others.. Well... They like to laugh.. That's "pathetic".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol

We were recently told that =IC= were planning on attacking us, so we did the simple thing and told them we were going to set them as our enemy's and farm them.

I am using this time to say that ~TSE~ has also declared war on us, just by saying they were going to help =IC= attack us this should be real fun.

I am sorry if this is spam, I just wanted to point out what was going on in our continent k63. If the mods deem this as spam or just a bunch of flaming please close and delete this topic

Long Live The New World Order.

Have you any confirmation of =IC= Planning attacks on you? becouse in my opinion it would seem foolish to rush into a war withought much confirmation.

War isnt something you rush into;
Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. The statesman who yields to war fever must realize that once the signal is given, he is no longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events.

DeletedUser

I'm honestly too lazy to read the last page. I'll just make one on-topic post that should explain anything.

We found out the leader of their tribe told all members that they're going to organize an attack on us. We started farming them instantly. Later it turned out to be something that might as well go into the 'Funny IG Mail' topic. And here it is for your pleasure, a message forwarded to me by their duke, Jimmix. I put it in a nice package:p

motivatorsr3.jpg

DeletedUser

I would never knock a noob. I guess some have better leadership qualities.. Some rather teach them knowledge, others.. Well... They like to laugh.. That's "pathetic".

No never i got a great start in the first world I joined upon opening (4)
Great wars great team.
Not everyone becomes nooby just those who have never play Civilization or any similair games and then start TW thinking they have an understanding of the concepts...
But then again if they declared war with a few of the right credentials like having a decent army who knows I might be wrong but this declaration is pointless since no other members of the tribe are posting here along with no enemy retaliation and there can be no Tharg like sway for support for cause because it's a rim K war.

openeye

It is possible to laugh at the noobs and teach them.

DeletedUser

You do you know who you are talking to right?

Angela Merkel? jk lol

What the He** we're being mini propagandad by rim players who have been on for a week. And now they're playing political,l both these tribes seem pretty unprofessional just because they don't realize the innecseity of declaring war until you at least get cats.

All this pointing fingers, while neither have nobles or large armies to have a farm war, but both want to seem cool and tough, sad :(

Does PnP come with privileges? The answer is no, so what you bragging about?

True. Leaving proof?
:lol:

DeletedUser

No never i got a great start in the first world I joined upon opening (4)
Great wars great team.
Not everyone becomes nooby just those who have never play Civilization or any similair games and then start TW thinking they have an understanding of the concepts...
But then again if they declared war with a few of the right credentials like having a decent army who knows I might be wrong but this declaration is pointless since no other members of the tribe are posting here along with no enemy retaliation and there can be no Tharg like sway for support for cause because it's a rim K war.
It's to early for any serious wars in this location. Most have not had their stables for a week yet. Sure they can farm em' and that is a part of the game. Farming is okay in this so called war, if they want to spend many wasted hours? Sure! Look at their locations. Many of their tribe mates are just to far away from one another to really put any hurt on them. It's a worthless war in my opinion..

Black ** New
Green ** =IC=
Blue ** ~TSE~

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's to early for any serious wars in this location. Most have not had their stables for a week yet. Sure they can farm em' and that is a part of the game. Farming is okay in this so called war, if they want to spend many wasted hours? Sure! Look at their locations. Many of their tribe mates are just to far away from one another to really put any hurt on them. It's a worthless war in my opinion..

We're not really going out of our ways to attack them...it's just, whoever has any of their members near, clears and farms the ville...besides, not a single person we hit so far had a decent army...the duke of TSE had some 20 axes and a couple of swords and told us to back off because he's 'close to researching lc' lol.

How are things in AE? :)

DeletedUser

I really wish I possesed your evolved sense of of word play and knowledge on good post.

One day right?
I wonder if you ever taught that at TeachU?

"How to make good forum posts like OpenEye"

DeletedUser

I really wish I possesed your evolved sense of of word play and knowledge on good post.

One day right?
I wonder if you ever taught that at TeachU?

"How to make good forum posts like OpenEye"

He didn't exactly made a tutorial, but he tried to pass some of his knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.