W34 Sig Making

DeletedUser

Can't Peal This Orange:
You spelled peel wrong you know tht right?
anyways:
Can__t_Peal_This_Orange_by_Daemonarc.jpg

DeletedUser

I'd like a sig and avatar.
Something dark, and dangerous looking.
No specific world, or tribe, just the name Koorbmeh.

DeletedUser

May I ask for a siggy...

One more time actually :p

Theme: TribalHugs
Tribe: BUMP
Alias: TehBanana
Color: I don't care.

Hint: Our tribe name is "Building up my points"

DeletedUser

timelord....im really confused lol can you find a pic of this tardis and then I will go look for a fitting one

Heres several pictures of the Tardis (hopefully they show).

b7cd9cf0a51048a2

32025e8c0dc580d0
<---For the record, at the top of this picture you will notice a floating light. Ignore it. Its supposed to be connected. This is the picture of the next Doctor Who's Tardis since the current one is connected (a picture of the next one is located closest to the middle on my current signature. Matt Smith looks scary lol.)

d17febb54b021cca

b3e2140f5a6f9596

3f9c6cb299329346
<---All the Doctors. The one in the middle left and the one right below him are my favorites so if you can put either of them in there, thatd be great. Not those pictures exactly, but some of them (Id prefer the one in the middle left as he is the newest one, David Tennant).

b53c9538c7b6665c
<--This is the logo for the series. Implimenting this somewhere would be great.

DeletedUser

CarnivorousPie, how about this? I made it in like half the normal time i spend cuz others are in front of you but I had the pic of the eye ready already so I made it lol if you like it but want it changed thats fine but I gotta help the others first:
Carnivorous_Pie_by_Daemonarc.jpg

DeletedUser

ok time lord...just so you know the more renders (like pics) that i put in, the worse it looks...for example look at your old one or przonerofwar's compared to carnivorous pies and cantpealthisorange's sig not that I spend more time, it just naturally looks better.....focus is given to one object rather than a million at a time ;)

DeletedUser

hey cant peal this orange:
Can you explain the CoA that you wanted a little more in depth or detail please :)

DeletedUser

CarnivorousPie, how about this? I made it in like half the normal time i spend cuz others are in front of you but I had the pic of the eye ready already so I made it lol if you like it but want it changed thats fine but I gotta help the others first:
Carnivorous_Pie_by_Daemonarc.jpg

Ok, I'll prob use that for now. Thanks, and I understand. Take you time, you have good work.

DeletedUser

I couldnt really find a Killer pie so i thought evil would work for the time being ;)

DeletedUser

Born to rumble....too much text to put on the sig bro, they are very tiny gfx...coa maybe, sig no....want to revise or make a new request? I will do yours first after you reply

-uneek-

Hey man can I get a siggy? All I need is my name, for the rest just be creative.

Soft Stuff

Type of Graphics (Sig, CoA or Avatar): Sig
Style: Not Sure entirely do what you thinks best
Colors: Whatever you thinks best, maybe red and black
Theme: Kinky and Bubble
Text and how you want it: Terror Man (Red Bubble Font??)

I R legend didnt do it right
i told him above so can you try daemonic?

DeletedUser

Born to rumble....too much text to put on the sig bro, they are very tiny gfx...coa maybe, sig no....want to revise or make a new request? I will do yours first after you reply

Maybe you could bump me up because i am cool?

DeletedUser

Didn't check to see if you've stopped doing them...but provided nothings changed:

Type of Graphics: sig
Style: bright!
Colors: dont care
Theme: a cup of tea! and possibly a sun with a smiley face...
Text and how you want it: finno

I'll trust you to details! Thanks! :)

DeletedUser

Hey man just checking to say hey always take a breather here and there cause this thread is booming and I know your overwhelm from time to time so tell you what get mines done when ever you can breath and we ill go from their

DeletedUser

Hey d00d... Liekz, can you make me a sig dat looks just like this please?

Xtirp8Sig.png

...:icon_redface:

/hopes people's sarcasm detectors are on...

DeletedUser

Nice signature Willovain. I think the one for Discord was better.