W34 Sig Making

DeletedUser

I'm doing it this time muwhahaha! lol go to:
daemonarc.deviantart.com to see my gallery
post here with what you want

If you choose to use my art, then I want the following code at the top of your tribal description or personal description if your using a COA or at the top of your sig if you're using an avi or a sig

Code:
[B][U][I][B][U][I]Coat of Arms created by [player]Daemonic[/player][/I][/U][/B][/I][/U][/B].  (AKA Daemonarch)

visit Daemonic's gallery at:
[URL="http://daemonarc.deviantart.com"]daemonarc.deviantart.com[/URL]
For those of you who want something...heres what I need from you..dont ask if I can because thats the purpose of this thread:

Type of Graphics (Sig, CoA or Avatar):
Style:
Colors:
Theme:
Text and how you want it:

EDIT************************
Since both I R LEGEND and I are collaboratively creating the art, I would like you to put in your form whether or not you specify someone to make your sig...if you have no preference then just leave blank and legend and I will sort it out accordingly :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice stuff!

Once I get my tribe sorted, I may come and speak to you...

DeletedUser

I do CoAs for and sigs for this forums board for free....grfx for other games, boards or anything else require payment of sorts, but in simple, yes free for TW

Oh also no attacks on me when this world opens from anyone bearing a CoA i made lol ;)

going to edit the first post in this thread to give the code I require to be in your description of the tribe or person thats using my GrFX just as credit thats all so that way I dont have to ruin the pic with my name or a watermark

olympus

I could do with a new one as my current is a little out dated

DeletedUser

Could you make me a coa and a sig please.

Theme like gears of war, include my name, and a thrase 'Try me!

DeletedUser

ok, olympus whatcha want exactly?
Unknown: What kinda gears of war? like the symbol or the cog or the loctus or a weapon...what? same theme too or differing? Like I can do a sig and a sister CoA if you want

DeletedUser

Lol?

I'm not asking to put I H8 REL on my Sig. Just a DukeOfVideos thing please?

Soft Stuff

Someone make me a sig.
Prefersbly all tribal hugs but put Soft Stuff on it. maybe with some teddy bears

DeletedUser

can somone make me a sig??

A one with a spaceship and abhijith 45 on it

DeletedUser

....OK, first of all, no offense, but this wasnt particularly a collaborative effort...if you are offering your services go post in another thread and get rejected as I did...now for those of you who want something...heres what I need from you..dont ask if I can because thats the purpose of this thread:

Type of Graphics (Sig, CoA or Avatar):
Style:
Colors:
Theme:
Text and how you want it:

anything else you feel necessary, if you dont know or dont care about colors or whatever just say that dont leave it blank though

ston3d

Type of Graphics (Sig, CoA or Avatar): CoA
Style:StoN3d
Colors:Green
Theme:StoN3d
Text and how you want it:StoN3d

Simplzzzz eh? :)

DeletedUser

...OK, first of all, no offense, but this wasnt particularly a collaborative effort...if you are offering your services go post in another thread and get rejected as I did...now for those of you who want something...heres what I need from you..dont ask if I can because thats the purpose of this thread:

Who was offering?