W34 Sig Making

DeletedUser

I'm just glad to see some real graphical stuff hitting world 34, the Coat of Arms and signatures I'm seeing is ugly!

If I may Daemonic, may I help with the signature/coa making aswell?

See below:
user_image.php

lol your comparing that to my work? where do I start? First off the border looks like some amature the blood in the background looks like it was drawn with a mouse then embossed, the render on the right, aside from the fact that its WAY too over used in renders, doesnt even match the render on the left...the lighting is off, well there isnt any actually...there is no depth.

My friend this is not a signature, its a collage, a poorly compiled one at that...come back when your work holds merit in the grfx world

DeletedUser

lol your comparing that to my work? where do I start? First off the border looks like some amature the blood in the background looks like it was drawn with a mouse then embossed, the render on the right, aside from the fact that its WAY too over used in renders, doesnt even match the render on the left...the lighting is off, well there isnt any actually...there is no depth.

My friend this is not a signature, its a collage, a poorly compiled one at that...come back when your work holds merit in the grfx world

Whoa! Dude I didn't mean for this to be competition, and WANTED TO HELP.
Second of all I've been doing this for YEARS. Making websites from this stuff - Admittedly these only took several minutes, but jesus christ I didn't say the flaws in yours (which are' a plenty).

Your right, it's not a signature, it's a Coat of Arms.
Emboss in there? What emboss?
Overused render? A good freaking render.
The render on the left, isn't even a render...

time lord again
Dr__Who_Signature_by_Daemonarc.jpg

Dr-Who-Signature-113167314

This,
I'm not even sure what to call the background.
Honestly, I could do this in microsoft paint...
... Seriously I could. ^_^
I'm not even sure what the hell you mean when you said to me "come back when your work holds merit in the grfx word" because I'm not even sure if you have a so called "grfx? w/e the heck that is, I think you meant gfx merit."

Anyway, I don't care if people get a graphic from me or you, but apparently Mr.Gfx Merit over here does =/. I gonna show my W5 tribe this because I'm still laughing my ass off.

I'm going to stop editing this post before I'm liable for infraction.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok, Unknown, here ya go:

took awhile, lots of redoing shit lol
GoW_Cog_Avatar_by_Daemonarc.jpg

Cool_Ass_GoW_Sig_by_Daemonarc.jpg

DeletedUser

so your defending your point on the technicality of sig versus a CoA?
the pic of the left of your"coa" yes a render, obviously you havent been doing this for years if you dont think its a render lol...I meant, and I will spell it out for you here, that you should come back to discuss graphical creations once your works hold merit in the graphics world...again you defnd your point on the technicality that I missed an l in the word world and I did abbreviate gfx right ZOMFG!!! n00b

yes i personally dont like that sig either...i think its shit but I wanted to see what he thought...because I know absolutely nothing dr who or the shows books whatever they are, I had no color scheme (til after I finished them) no render nothing to work with....not to mention the lack of space to work with

Oh by the way, the back ground is called abstract jack ass, just because it doesnt utilize fake ass embossed hand drawn blood like your self-deemed 'art' does that does not make it in any way wrong....ever heard of picasso....oh probably not, his abstract art didnt receive any good criticism huh?

I do think you utilize photoshop well, each element separately, you just suck at incorporating artistic elements, again, lighting depth, flow, continuity...wheres it at?

DeletedUser

Daemonic you kind of over reacted defensively against Pinnacle... but Pinnacle, even i can tell that sig was better than the CoA you posted.(btw Daemonic, the background colors chosen for that sig do fit with Dr. Who well *thumbs up*)

and i'd really like to see you(pinnacle) remake a background like that in Paint. i'd be rather impressed

*NOTE* i sucks at making sigs, i don't claim to be good at it. don't flame me saying my sig is crap, because i know it is and haven't tried to claim otherwise. just thought i'd make this clear.

DeletedUser

Yeah, well it just pisses me off that I start a sig making section and some asshole comes in and for no apparent reason demeans my work that others seem to be quite approving and calls it ugly whilst posting a worse piece of art and calling it better...if he wants to do that he can start his own area or thread but dont invade mine ya know?

If people like his better, go for it, just dont waste my time if you dont like what im doing. If you want something I made for you to be changed, fine I understand, but if you despise of it, then my friend you have no respect and deserve none in return.

DeletedUser

fair enough, i understand your frustration.

you're here for business and opportunities to share your work, not to bicker over quality with assholes. But, one could argue that you only encouraged him by not just ignoring him.

you do nice work though, and for him to undermine that, setting aside his own work, shows his inexperience

DeletedUser

fair enough, i understand your frustration.

But, one could argue that you only encouraged him by not just ignoring him.

oh I know lol that wasnt particularly my gal though as much as rip him a new hole so he can be entertained by two dudes at once lol jk but yeah, I could have done that, but then when you think of it, he will actully improve by criticism so I help him out too see...granted that wasnt even close to the goal in mind lol

DeletedUser

I didn't invade your topic -.- I was asking if I could help. Yet In your response I got whats the first post of this page.

Second, I didn't say my work was better than mine, I just showed you example of mine and you flew of the handle saying "lol your comparing that to my work?"

Third, I never said I didn't like what you were doing, in fact I complimented you saying I'm glad someone is making things more graphical nice for the forums.

But hey, maybe you guys know something I dont.

DeletedUser

yeah we know what you said fool

The very first thing you say is along the lines of "Someones finally making the sigs but theyre UGLY"

then you present us with your shit claim your a pro and make sites with your talent and the implied comparision is what set me off

DeletedUser

dbagmcee: Hey bro I cant find jack shit on "Bumbai" I will still make you a sig but can you think of something else?

Um I did but if it is what I think and know then you don't want to find it

Prizonerofwar

Type of Graphics (Sig, CoA or Avatar): Skittl's/Rainbow, a Barbie, include my avatar if possible?(I want this in a signature)
Style: Eh?
Colors: Blue Green Pink
Theme: No real theme to it. Just add all those graphics into it and make it cool looking.
Text and how you want it:
Prizonerofwar centered with italic writing and fancy style
Then these 2 in a line going down. any where on the page and any font.

W28 Barbie
W29 Skittl

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I want a siggy.

Tribename BUMP.

Theme: TribalHugs.

Alias: TehBanana

Color: Depending on the theme, maybe pink?

Hint: Our tribe name is: "Building up my points"

So we are pointwhores.
Please no troops.

DeletedUser

Id like a siggy too...

Words: Alias.., BUMP & W34... - Black

Colors: Red and white.

Theme: Same as my avatar (Zombie kitty).

DeletedUser

Type of Graphics (Sig, CoA or Avatar): Sig
Style: Mr. Bump (For my tribe I'm in Bump)
Colors: Blue and White
Theme: Anything Random
Text and how you want it: BUMP - Zap! - DukeOfVideos

Please..

DeletedUser

Lol, the last four people (Behind this post) to post, were from BUMP. Active much?

DelijaCL

Can you make me please?

DelijaCL main text, W19 - WDW and W34 - WORLD

DeletedUser

Type of Graphics Sig,
Style: Fruity
Colors: Orange and w,e goes lol
Theme: Fruit
Text and how you want it: Cant Peal This Orange

Type of Graphics , CoA
Style: Empty Farm
Colors: anythink you want
Theme:farming
Text and how you want it: Away Farming

If you do both then thank you and ill put your gallery on the top of both if you do them thanks in advance :)

Sam