Unicorn or Leprechaun: Which W5 tribe falls under which category?

DeletedUser

I lumped BNL in with TSE, again, the reasons being obvious IMO.

I knew where I wanted to be, I had heard and seen good things from them, so I talked to V V V+ before leaving SCIR0N, and that was the only tribe that I contacted. The rest talked to me after I joined V V V+, for multiple reasons, such as to see why I left, if it was permanent, if I'd consider joining them instead, etc. Obviously I turned them all down, I had already found my home :)

Anyways, back on topic.....

1) V V V - Unicorn

2) SCIOVA - Rabbit

3) ~TSE~ - Leprechaun

4) SCIR0S - Leprechaun

5) R2-TRU - Unicorn

6) PKs - Unicorn

7) BarBar - Unicorn

8) «RFG» - Unicorn

9) V V V+ - Unicorn

10) BNL-ET - Leprechaun

11) DL - Leprechaun

12) DFB - Unicorn

13) HOPLON - Unicorn

14) SCIR0N - Zombie! :icon_eek:

15) -=SP=- - Rabbit

16) SCIRSA - Rabbit

17) TDD - Leprechaun

18) *PG* - Unicorn

19) TRN 2 - Unicorn

20) |K||P| - Zombie! :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know I loves ya all.

We love you too! :icon_smile:
LFKD brings food and entertainment for us :icon_wink:

One does not get high ODA attacking stacked active enemy player from a distance, but one gets high ODA by scouting and eating easy inactive villages next to him. But I consider it boring. You must be very bored by now :(
Try to attack 3 PKs guys next to you when they are active, it is actually much more fun imho. I wish I had your time and position

DeletedUser

1) V V V - Unicorn

2) SCIOVA - Rabbit

3) ~TSE~ - Unicorn (with a touch of Leprechaun)

4) SCIR0S - Unicorn

5) R2-TRU - Unicorn

6) PKs - Rabbit

7) BarBar - Unicorn

8) «RFG» - Unicorn

9) V V V+ - Unicorn

10) BNL-ET - Unicorn

11) DL - Leprechaun (50stone = unicorn ;)

12) DFB - Rabbit

13) HOPLON - Rabbit

14) SCIR0N - unicorn in the past, now rabbit

15) -=SP=- - Rabbit

16) SCIRSA - Rabbit

17) TDD - Leprechaun

18) *PG* - Unicorn

19) TRN 2 - Rabbits

20) |K||P| - Who are they? Wascally Wabbits I guess.

DeletedUser

why is it V V V/ V V V+ never put themselves as rabbits... biased.

and PK's rabbits? because ~TSE~, R2-TRU and BarBar are wiping them out? took them long enough. and you're in V V V on this game? yeh... not suprised.

[spoil]V V V, typical number 1 tribe.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

We love you too! :icon_smile:
LFKD brings food and entertainment for us :icon_wink:

One does not get high ODA attacking stacked active enemy player from a distance, but one gets high ODA by scouting and eating easy inactive villages next to him. But I consider it boring. You must be very bored by now :(
Try to attack 3 PKs guys next to you when they are active, it is actually much more fun imho. I wish I had your time and position

I forgot to make it clear I love everybody except you vojd!

You know full well that a lot of the villages I have taken from your tribe have been stacked just ask rob23.

Plus you do get high ODA from attacking stacked enemy villages from a distance and from close up to. If the villages I took were all inactive and empty then my oda would be a lot lower.

Anyway DL is not and never will be leprechaun. In fact the main reason we are DL at all is because we wanted to be unicorn not leprechaun, so there : P

DeletedUser

50, you're forgetiing a few of your members who don't fit in the uni but rather use tricks. However the situation with Rob is obvious.:p

A few of your members or not all are still in DL of course do prefer tricks, however it may not be as much like other tribes do. However I'm still a fairy, I wouldn't hurt a fly.:)

TSE would never attack another tribe. However other tribes are of course attacking and insulting us, so we're only defending and protecting ourself. If the other tribe fall or disband is nothing that we can be held responsible for. I'm after all just aiming to convert W5 into a Taco loving one, in the end my views says that I'm the good one in all of this.:D

DeletedUser

50, you're forgetiing a few of your members who don't fit in the uni but rather use tricks. However the situation with Rob is obvious.:p

A few of your members or not all are still in DL of course do prefer tricks, however it may not be as much like other tribes do. However I'm still a fairy, I wouldn't hurt a fly.:)

TSE would never attack another tribe. However other tribes are of course attacking and insulting us, so we're only defending and protecting ourself. If the other tribe fall or disband is nothing that we can be held responsible for. I'm after all just aiming to convert W5 into a Taco loving one, in the end my views says that I'm the good one in all of this.:D

Is this an example of reverse-reverse psychology? :icon_eek:
Don't find that very often...

Note: Don't confuse reverse psychology with reverse-reverse psychology.

DeletedUser

This thread shows how little people know about the tribes of this world!

VVV - unicorn! Give me a break they dont have any aggressive players just take a look at the ODA stats. VVV = Rabbit and as for VVV+ please tell me you are kidding that they are in the top 20.

You are correct in the 1st phrase you said.
So damn right that you even show yourself in the 2nd phrase that you know very little about V V V.

I know at least one aggressive in V V V and he is replying to you as we speak:lol:

DeletedUser

no, but that message looked like a conversation killer if you get what i mean, so...

or a boring conversation starter if you get what i mean.

DeletedUser

why is it V V V/ V V V+ never put themselves as rabbits... biased.

and PK's rabbits? because ~TSE~, R2-TRU and BarBar are wiping them out? took them long enough. and you're in V V V on this game? yeh... not suprised.

[spoil]V V V, typical number 1 tribe.[/spoil]

pfft, I put VVV as unicorns because we are... my stats and metallers stats will show this, granted we have some rabbits in our tribe, and so does every tribe, but I based it on my opinion on how I see things, and Im quite entitled to my opinion I feel.

[spoil]Jealous little bicky ;)[/spoil]

DeletedUser

pfft, I put VVV as unicorns because we are... my stats and metallers stats will show this, granted we have some rabbits in our tribe, and so does every tribe, but I based it on my opinion on how I see things, and Im quite entitled to my opinion I feel.

[spoil]Jealous little bicky ;)[/spoil]

V V V are carrots. they're useless for attacking but if it starts to rain on a tribe they will start to grow. :p

and yes you are.

i was in V V V+ as a lot of players on this game know. but in the about one day or two i was in the tribe, i had Grayeyes Greydragon help me to do a lot in the tribe, but i couldn't see the point in the rest of the tribe. it took me one day to realise that. obviously a few SCI members have been poached with the exeption of tennismaster, who i don't think got poached on the game. jealous, no.

DeletedUser

You are correct in the 1st phrase you said.
So damn right that you even show yourself in the 2nd phrase that you know very little about V V V.

I know at least one aggressive in V V V and he is replying to you as we speak:lol:

Which player is that? The one who attacks with archers lmao? Or the one who thinks he can take a village with 4 half nukes, again lmao.

DeletedUser

Which player is that? The one who attacks with archers lmao? Or the one who thinks he can take a village with 4 half nukes, again lmao.

:O there's such a player!? i must defeat him so i can be king n00b again!

Eluse1

:O there's such a player!? i must defeat him so i can be king n00b again!
u already are the king n00b....

1) V V V - Rabbits

2) SCIOVA - Rabbit

3) ~TSE~ - Unicorn

4) SCIR0S - rabbits

5) R2-TRU - Unicorn

6) PKs - Rabbit

7) BarBar - Unicorn

8) «RFG» - Unicorn

9) BNL-ET - Unicorn <---------------- by the way were top 9 now:icon_twisted:

10) V V V+ - Unicorn

11) DL - Leprechaun

12) DFB - Rabbit

13) HOPLON - Rabbit

14) SCIR0N - rabbit

15) -=SP=- - Rabbit

16) SCIRSA - Rabbit

17) TDD - idk

18) *PG* - rabbits

19) TRN 2 - Rabbits

20) |K||P| - Rabbits

DeletedUser

i'm not in V V V...

Funny.
I was actually talking about myself:icon_cool:

And i didn't know that a 450k player with less than 200k OD considers himself such aggressive and great warrior. I am sorry. last time i checked i thought i was in a war game not in sim city with small happy people unable to fight but yet extremely arrogant.

V V V are carrots. they're useless for attacking but if it starts to rain on a tribe they will start to grow. :p

and yes you are.

If you call him useless then what do you call yourself?
super-duper-uselesss? maybe the king of useless people?
Nice title i am sure you will love it.